PDA

View Full Version : comments on the game for student newspaper

Spoonjilloun
04-01-2010, 10:57 AM
hi there
looking for comments on the derby for veritas - napier university's student newspaper. in particular how this result leaves hibs going into the new year. if your interested pm me. thanks.
lauren

Hibbie0762
04-01-2010, 11:00 AM
hi there
looking for comments on the derby for veritas - napier university's student newspaper. in particular how this result leaves hibs going into the new year. if your interested pm me. thanks.
laurenWhy not just do what all the big papers do these days, Lauren - just plagiarise some of the very excellent and incisive posts on here and salve your conscience by giving Hibs.Net a namecheck? :greengrin

Spoonjilloun
04-01-2010, 11:10 AM
lol yeah that would be easier :wink:

Cal 7-0
04-01-2010, 11:28 AM
C'mon Spoon thats lazy, although you could always get Knighty to give you a totally unbiased view you know how hes good at that :rolleyes:.

Spoonjilloun
04-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Kev
ha ha already asked him cos i need some sensible hearts fans too. prob be hard to find though. u should do it for the hibs fans section. ur a sensible guy lol.

Baker9
04-01-2010, 11:46 AM
hi there
lauren

Surely you mean Edinburgh Napier University's student newspaper? :agree: