PDA

View Full Version : Yams Laszlo accuses Hibs

Leithenhibby
04-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Looking like the slavering tw@ts true colours are surfacing as he opens his gob to slate JH :dummytit:

Csaba Laszlo accused his Hibs counterpart John Hughes of trying to provoke Ruben Palazuelos :bitchy:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/9am-Briefing-Laszlo-accuses-Hibs.5951657.jp

EasterRoad4Ever
04-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Looking like the slavering tw@ts true colours are surfacing as he opens his gob to slate JH :dummytit:

Csaba Laszlo accused his Hibs counterpart John Hughes of trying to provoke Ruben Palazuelos :bitchy:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/9am-Briefing-Laszlo-accuses-Hibs.5951657.jp

More Yam conspiracy, "everyones against us" type stuff. Yam manager would be better giving a bit of thought to their terrible disciplinary record than focussing on what other managers are saying - what an idiot.

Leithenhibby
04-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Theres more!

JH:.. Asked about his dugout spat he laughed: "Brilliant, eh? Magnificent. The big boy Palazuelos was trying to get to Darren but he wouldn't win a fight in a chip shop.

:faf:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/01/04/edinburgh-derby-row-continues-as-laszlo-tells-hughes-learn-some-manners-86908-21940729/

greenginger
04-01-2010, 10:10 AM
A couple of observations on the heid case.

Hughes was correct in trying to stop the Hearts player chasing McCormack up the tunnel . When it comes to tunnel bust-ups Hearts have got "previous". Hamiliton !!!

Csaba says he and his bench can look after their own players. Tell that to Mikey Stewart. He was lying pole axed behind Hibs goal line for five minutes and they never noticed until the Hibs bench pointed it out.

Do you think Paluez-whats-his-name's been going to the same self defence classes as Dancing Clum ?

Leithenhibby
04-01-2010, 10:46 AM
A couple of observations on the heid case.

Hughes was correct in trying to stop the Hearts player chasing McCormack up the tunnel . When it comes to tunnel bust-ups Hearts have got "previous". Hamiliton !!!

Csaba says he and his bench can look after their own players. Tell that to Mikey Stewart. He was lying pole axed behind Hibs goal line for five minutes and they never noticed until the Hibs bench pointed it out.

Do you think Paluez-whats-his-name's been going to the same self defence classes as Dancing Clum ?

Spot on. :agree: Just watched the highlights and the sending off was a no-brain'r, thought McCormack connected wonderfully well :faf:

Saorsa
04-01-2010, 10:50 AM
More Yam conspiracy, "everyones against us" type stuff. Yam manager would be better giving a bit of thought to their terrible disciplinary record than focussing on what other managers are saying - what an idiot.The guy is a total fanny :agree:

and just for a laugh :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWsi4PtJj0

Hibbie0762
04-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Shabby is a garrulous clown who was simply following the long and undignified Hearts tradition of bad-mouthing their local rivals before and after Derby games. And the ability to engage one's gob before one's brain (however small) is in gear seems to be part of the job spec for Hearts managers.

Jack
04-01-2010, 10:56 AM
I tink I tink I smell a stink coming from Y A M :greengrin

soupy
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Shabbys goin to have a breakdown soon i think.

sixtwo
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
laszlo is a blether. His own boss called him a pr man. He talks pish. What about his celebration at their goal? Is that good dugout decorum?

The man is a fool. He is a clown in charge of a joke team!

Has anyone dared to ask shabba how many times he has beat hibs in the league? Shouldnae take long for you to answer that one ya havering slaver!:greengrin

mjhibby
04-01-2010, 12:08 PM
laszlo is a blether. His own boss called him a pr man. He talks pish. What about his celebration at their goal? Is that good dugout decorum?

The man is a fool. He is a clown in charge of a joke team!

Has anyone dared to ask shabba how many times he has beat hibs in the league? Shouldnae take long for you to answer that one ya havering slaver!:greengrin

Sickbag seems to conveniently forget this funnily enough.As usual like,like shabby,the hertz fans are coming out with the usual wee team who think they are a wee bit bigger team mentality and that they are only just needing a couple of strikers.Also of course it really was a reserve team we played yesterday and that was our full team out.Well by my reckoning all bar cinkis.smith not playing and concalves,elliot and driver coming back in im afraid to say that was their strongest team.We had a keeper just signed making his debut.Our first choice ch at the african nations,kevin mcbride on for only on for 25 mins after weeks out and three youngsters playing.
Having watched the highlights and watched the game again hibs had the best chances and had the final ball been better would have won.Now mcbrides back in we can get back to a settled team with rankin on the bench and possibly benji/nish up front.I was in the cold light of day disappointed not to win but it is important not to lose derbies and we are in a much better position than we possibly could have imagined with probably another couple of players coming in in january.We finished 12 points behind hertz last season and are 9 ahead at the moment with a game in hand and a vastly superior goal difference thats a turnaround of 21 points with hopefully more when we play the saintees.
They do love their stats at the pbs but thats one they wont want to talk about and because they fluke a few wins then they forget where they were last season.Shabby seems to be afflicted by this selective use of facts and how having a couple of strikers added probably no better than theve got will change anything.They really are a deluded lot especially when they say were nothing special but they are on a roll.Most hertz fans will privately admit they have been brutal to watch and while we will admit we could do with better standard of play from hibs they accept the garbage they are given as acceptable.I will live in the real world and the real league table and be quietly happy with what i see with a promise of more to come.:thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
04-01-2010, 12:22 PM
I tink I tink I smell a stink coming from Y A M :greengrin

:confused: who, why. :wink:

Bishop Hibee
04-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Shabby is a slavering buffoon. He should concentrate on his own club's terrible disciplinary record and keep his trap shut for once.

Watch him do nothing when Vlad calls his bluff and gives him no money in the transfer window. Spineless puppet.

greenlex
04-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Who does he think he is? Mark McGhee?

matty_f
04-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Shabby is a slavering buffoon. He should concentrate on his own club's terrible disciplinary record and keep his trap shut for once.

Watch him do nothing when Vlad calls his bluff and gives him no money in the transfer window. Spineless puppet.

:top marks

Jack
04-01-2010, 01:52 PM
:confused: who, why. :wink:

I tink the yams thtink :agree:

jacomo
04-01-2010, 01:59 PM

I like the fact that he is now praising the young players at Hearts - the same ones he ignored before Vlad told him to play them.

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2010, 02:05 PM

:agree: He said...

It's our responsibility as managers to show our players the right way. I don't like to speak for other teams but we must have the personality to calm players and not to make the situation more aggressive.

Yet they are again up top of the disciplinary league table and have even had their masseur sent off this season for fighting! They were intent on another tunnel scrap and never got one - they must be spewing.

lapsedhibee
04-01-2010, 02:17 PM
They were intent on another tunnel scrap and never got one - they must be spewing.

Speaking of which, at one time I thought I saw something vaguely orangey on Mikey Mikey's chin. Had he been surreptitiously at the puking again, or growing facial hair, or what was that? :dunno:

Leithenhibby
04-01-2010, 02:17 PM
:agree: He said...

Yet they are again up top of the disciplinary league table and have even had their masseur sent off this season for fighting! They were intent on another tunnel scrap and never got one - they must be spewing.

and would you go ahead with Yogi...:greengrin if I ever find myself in a sticky position, then I would like Yogi in my corner every time. :take that

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2010, 02:18 PM
and would you go ahead with Yogi...:greengrin if I ever find myself in a sticky position, then I would like Yogi in my corner every time. :take that

I think that's why the hearts boy took a step to the left to hide behind whoever they guys in the dugout were.

(((Fergus)))
04-01-2010, 02:27 PM
You know what's most annoying about Hearts? They are a joke club run by the spawny son of a lunatic, they've sold all their best players, their only experienced player is a ginger Hibs reject and they are managed by a bumbling slaver...yet still they somehow managed to draw with us at Easter Road. If current trends continue they will become our main challengers for third place. :rolleyes:

Leithenhibby
04-01-2010, 02:51 PM
You know what's most annoying about Hearts? They are a joke club run by the spawny son of a lunatic, they've sold all their best players, their only experienced player is a ginger Hibs reject and they are managed by a bumbling slaver...yet still they somehow managed to draw with us at Easter Road. If current trends continue they will become our main challengers for third place. :rolleyes:

Hearts are a big physical and awkward side to play against at the best of times. Even Nade put up a goodish show against us and they will bully there way through a game as long as the ref allows it to happen.

When they get pulled up for there thuggish behaviour the toys get chucked :cool2: Hence, what happened at the dugout on Sunday..

matty_f
04-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I think that's why the hearts boy took a step to the left to hide behind whoever they guys in the dugout were.

He did that mainly because he's a *****ebag.:agree:

sadtom
04-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Looks like shabby has od'ed on the xmas sherry trifle.

The man has got no balls. His boss has repeatedly made a fool of him publically questioning his ability to spot a player and slinging him a deefy when it comes to having a 'sit down' yet still tows the party line.
A gutless manager for a gutless support - a match made in hades.

He said it was an 'easy game to win' claiming Hibs no 2nd half chances other than the goal. Right away i thought of 3. Deeks effort blocked by the keeper at the end. Deek also just failing to hit the target with the square ball at the back post and Murray's effort that shaved the post.
So apart from those 3 what did the romans ever do for us...

Still trying to think of a clear chance hertz had. Other than the long range effort well stopped by Smith i cant think of any!

The anoying thing is, in derbies we seem to get sucked into playing the game on their terms. All effort and bumping into each other, the emphasis on big guys, kick and rush, being thuggish and brutal in a fragmented, disjointed game.
I know its dificult not to end up playing the game like that when the other team is intent on it and that you have to match them for effort. I just wish we could play the ball on the deck a bit more when we play them cause they struggle when we do.

When we look at the state of scottish fitba the blame, IMHO, can be laid squarely at the door of the likes of hertz who persist in the agricultural approach to the game. As long as its semi succesful they will continue with it but its very limited.
I suppose its partly our fault for not being able to nulify this, but at least we try to have an expansive, attractive style, that hopefully, when we get right, will leave the dafties and their 'ugly' fitba trailing in our wake.

We didn't play well yesterday, probably not well enough to claim we did enough to win (certainly not badly enough that we deserved to lose either) but at least we did try to play. Shabby's tactics amounted to getting 2 or 3 lurch lookalikes to encircle our keeper at set pieces. What a fitba genius:bitchy:!!

Their 'ehem' style is dire, its backwards. Its fitba without beauty, vision, soul or joy. It has no future, and as such, is perfectly suited to them.
The f***in' halfwits are welcome to it.

Baader
04-01-2010, 06:15 PM
The guy is just a blabbering fool. No-one listens to what he says. But to cut him some slack, he's a yes man, a gimp, a puppet so suppose that must prey heavy on his conscience...

lapsedhibee
04-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Their 'ehem' style is dire, its backwards. Its fitba without beauty, vision, soul or joy. It has no future, and as such, is perfectly suited to them.

:agree: Stewart and Wallace looked like they would play fitba in a good team (as we already know Stewart can), but apart from them I found myself admiring only Nade's keep-ball ability. There was just nothing else. Collins was so right when he went to the PBS and counted the number of times both goalies hoofed the ball (35 I think it was) and proclaimed it wasn't worth paying to see. The four-big-guys on our goalline at corners summed up the whole approach. Awful, simply awful. I don't think we'd need to be big and physical to regularly beat this approach, but I do think we'd need to be fitter. In the first half we played round them plenty with pass-and-move triangles, but after an hour we ran out of steam, imo.

Bostonhibby
04-01-2010, 06:21 PM
For me this one is a bit like the Murray / McGhee thing, just leave the erse to do his talking, dig a bigger hole and meantime the rest of the public will eventually see what actually happened.

It's obvious that when Shabby is doing his dirty tricks sessions in training he needs to spend a bit more time on the "not getting caught" session and probably doing a bit more on the head butting front as well, I accept that these foreign guys will never be as good as Scots at it but at least put a bit of passion into it, maybe he should appoint Rab C Nesbitt as new "head" coach........

Aldo
04-01-2010, 07:19 PM
I was sitting pretty much above the dug out yesterday and TBH McCormack took his punishment from Richmond like a man. Palaquiesololoss (or whatever his name is). Tried to get away with a sly headbutt and for me got his just deserts.

He then ran after McCormack who was already in the tunnel then his daddy stepped in (Shabba) and tried to blame Hughes for wot took place.

Dirty Yam &***(^%$££

McCormack was out of order and like i say deserved to be sent off (inexperience) but Pallosihwosinhloss was a dirty so and so and tried a sly one.

McCormack didnt half nail him though.

Leithenhibby
04-01-2010, 10:29 PM
I was sitting pretty much above the dug out yesterday and TBH McCormack took his punishment from Richmond like a man. Palaquiesololoss (or whatever his name is). Tried to get away with a sly headbutt and for me got his just deserts.

He then ran after McCormack who was already in the tunnel then his daddy stepped in (Shabba) and tried to blame Hughes for wot took place.

Dirty Yam &***(^%$££

McCormack was out of order and like i say deserved to be sent off (inexperience) but Pallosihwosinhloss was a dirty so and so and tried a sly one.

McCormack didnt half nail him though.

Absolute stotter. Best header from the Hibs defence all day :cool2:

Ed De Gramo
04-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Could you imagine a Shabby rant....

i'm getting images of that 'Only An Excuse' sketch :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24BxJSklI-I

5 mins 27 in