PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen on the 10th February

CallumLaidlaw
03-01-2010, 11:22 PM
What would you like the starting line-up to be?

me-

....................Riordan.........Stokes

?????............Miller............McBride........ .Zemmama

Murray.........Anderson..........Bamba..........Ba rr

.............................Stack

Would like to see Galbraith given a chance on the left of midfield. Deek is wasted out there. Other than that, maybe a new signing??

So, Anderson, Barr, and a left midfielder in January, on top of Smith. Not asking for much eh :wink:

Dr What If?
04-01-2010, 12:38 AM
I would love to think we would bring in Anderson and Barr, we really do have the start of a very special team there - add those two and we could be a problem for anyone in the SPL.
In truth I think Yogi was just a bit too adiment in his Anderson denials, maybe he wants too much money. Barr is still a posibility, he may have knocked back our first offer but the window has just openned.

IWasThere2016
04-01-2010, 12:51 AM
I would like to see us play an orthodox 4-4-2 with Deeks and Stokes upfront. We need to play players to support the full-backs. However, we need Zooma's flair. This means Zooma plays centrally - as he is not box to box to help a full-back. This selection would mean dropping Miller or McBride .. Not something I'd like to see so I can understand the dilemma Yogi has. Maybe we should try 3-5-2? Or 4-3-2-1 or may be I wish I hadnae started to reply to this ..