PDA

View Full Version : the pitch

h18sfn
03-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Dont know if anyone has posted this but what is going on with our pitch. Our game is all about playing football but looking at todays game every time we tried to play the ball on the ground the ball bounced and bobbled everywhere, there were bits of turf rolled over and divets everywhere, more like a rugby pitch for me. This suited hearts down to a tee, long balls and physical just like rugby players! Looking for your opinions?

Jonnyboy
03-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Dont know if anyone has posted this but what is going on with our pitch. Our game is all about playing football but looking at todays game every time we tried to play the ball on the ground the ball bounced and bobbled everywhere, there were bits of turf rolled over and divets everywhere, more like a rugby pitch for me. This suited hearts down to a tee, long balls and physical just like rugby players! Looking for your opinions?

Bring back Tam McCourt, I say :agree:

Scooter
03-01-2010, 11:16 PM
That's what under soil heating does

lapsedhibee
03-01-2010, 11:30 PM

Elton John was up for Hogmanay.

matty_f
03-01-2010, 11:34 PM

:agree:

Could understand it if we'd had snow for days before the game, but given that the weather has been near perfect, having a bumpy pitch is unforgivable.

Peevemor
03-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Did they not move some trees for the Pope?

Jack
04-01-2010, 08:07 AM
I said the same last week.