PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hertz ersholes

Houchy
03-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Got off at the train at Bathgate and there was a hertz fan(ny) that was sitting opposite me that was ready to pick a fight with himself i think.

When we got off the train, he was right behind me so I turned round and he said "what's your problem?" I said "what you talikin aboot ya tool?" and he said " my son said you were laughing at me" so I told him to to bolt and said again "what you talikin aboot?" so he said to his son "you said he was laughing at me" and he's son just walked away. The jambo tool then turned round to walk away and walked into the bus stop!!! Litteraly bang... into the bus stop and nearly knocked himself out:faf:. Well it was me or the bus stop that was going to knock him out!!! 500 yards down the road and he was picking a fight with his son with his daughter trying to split them up. Absolute ****!!!

ArabHibee
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
:hilarious Bet he felt a right tit - and no just for being a jambo!

frazeHFC
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
:faf: :faf: :faf:

Bostonhibby
03-01-2010, 07:12 PM
:faf: should we maybe adopt the bus stop as our own and then mount a campaign to have it moved to Easter Road as a permanent memorial to the fallen Jambo?

nonshinyfinish
03-01-2010, 07:14 PM
:faf: should we maybe adopt the bus stop as our own and then mount a campaign to have it moved to Easter Road as a permanent memorial to the fallen Jambo?

Nah, they already have their very own pink bus stop.

Dunbar Hibee
03-01-2010, 07:14 PM
:top marks After the game they were all throwing snowballs at innocent random bypassers. Sad sad ****s.

McD
03-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Unfortunately mate, bathgate, like livi and surrounding areas, seems to attract the worst of the yams and OF gargoyles, the ones that feel the need to demonstrate their allegiances by being kn****ds and general fuds.

Dibben
03-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Unfortunately mate, bathgate, like livi and surrounding areas, seems to attract the worst of the yams and OF gargoyles, the ones that feel the need to demonstrate their allegiances by being kn****ds and general fuds.

:agree:

There are only a few of us decent Hibbies out there to improve the area!!

:greengrin

BH.

matty_f
03-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Got off at the train at Bathgate and there was a hertz fan(ny) that was sitting opposite me that was ready to pick a fight with himself i think.

When we got off the train, he was right behind me so I turned round and he said "what's your problem?" I said "what you talikin aboot ya tool?" and he said " my son said you were laughing at me" so I told him to to bolt and said again "what you talikin aboot?" so he said to his son "you said he was laughing at me" and he's son just walked away. The jambo tool then turned round to walk away and walked into the bus stop!!! Litteraly bang... into the bus stop and nearly knocked himself out:faf:. Well it was me or the bus stop that was going to knock him out!!! 500 yards down the road and he was picking a fight with his son with his daughter trying to split them up. Absolute ****!!!

:faf::faf::faf:

It wasn't Palezuelos (sp) was it? And when he was starting the fight was he hiding behind someone else, pretending to try and get you?

Bunch of fuds, almost to a man.

Houchy
03-01-2010, 07:27 PM

It wasn't Palezuelos (sp) was it? And when he was starting the fight was he hiding behind someone else, pretending to try and get you?

Could have been mate... They all look the same to me, all that inbreeding and stuff.

McD
03-01-2010, 07:27 PM

There are only a few of us decent Hibbies out there to improve the area!!

BH.

So true :greengrin

Lofarl
03-01-2010, 07:44 PM
I never noticed the yam tool on the Bathgate train. To be fair I thought all fans were well behaved aside from the tool throwing the smoke cannister on the pitch.

But public transport today was a joke. I waited for 30mins for a bus fae Blackburn to Bathgate for the train. Then being forced to wait 30 mins for the bus back from Bathgate I decided to walk it.

Got home 35mins later. To hell with First Bus. I need a supporters bus:grr:

steakbake
03-01-2010, 08:07 PM

Definitely. Apart from rare exceptions, most jambos I have contact with are bawbags.

Hibstrooper
03-01-2010, 08:27 PM

I'm guessing you must have been on the 6.20pm train like me - gutted I didn't see that I could have done with a good laugh to warm me up!

Houchy
03-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm guessing you must have been on the 6.20pm train like me - gutted I didn't see that I could have done with a good laugh to warm me up!

Aye, walked along to the bus stop opposite the chinese and could sense (smell) the ****bo behind me. Could also hear his knuckles dragging through the snow. Think his daughter wanted a good shafting off me to be honest and thought he was going to ask for my phone number to break the gene pool.:greengrin

James70
03-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Hope he apologised to the bus stop!!

--------
03-01-2010, 09:11 PM

This plook may very well be the guy Frankie Boyle talks about seeing in Bathgate, drunk and pissing in his own doorway before getting his key out and falling inside....

We must take steps to have the bus-stop listed as a national monument. :agree:

Grizz
03-01-2010, 10:35 PM

I moved here last year (Barfgate) so that we could be closer to her family when oor wee boy came along but there's nae danger I'm raising him up in this shanty toon! (and that's coming from someone born in Fa'kirk with a 30 odd year tour of duty living there!)

I had similar event to Houchy yin night I got off the train from work when some fud started on me in the Steelyard for nae reason and then 5 mins later I got a bottle launched at me from another crowd of binrakers - musta been my aftershave :greengrin

Every toon is prob much the same but fichtin seems to be pretty much a nightly event up the street and there seems to be a serious doing happening every old squirm game up the street in Bathgate. The Galaday is a write off sometimes too, with running battles and the occasional rape.

Classy place!:rolleyes:

Houchy
03-01-2010, 10:44 PM
I moved here last year (Barfgate) so that we could be closer to her family when oor wee boy came along but there's nae danger I'm raising him up in this shanty toon! (and that's coming from someone born in Fa'kirk with a 30 odd year tour of duty living there!)

I had similar event to Houchy yin night I got off the train from work when some fud started on me in the Steelyard for nae reason and then 5 mins later I got a bottle launched at me from another crowd of binrakers - musta been my aftershave :greengrin

Every toon is prob much the same but fichtin seems to be pretty much a nightly event up the street and there seems to be a serious doing happening every old squirm game up the street in Bathgate. The Galaday is a write off sometimes too, with running battles and the occasional rape.

Classy place!:rolleyes:

I don't know, I've been here about 3 years now and actually don't mind it. First bit of trouble I've had in that 3 years... Says something that it was a hertz grunt and no' a weegie!!!

He's probably still wrestling the bus timetable right now:greengrin

Grizz
03-01-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't know, I've been here about 3 years now and actually don't mind it. First bit of trouble I've had in that 3 years... Says something it was a hertz grunt and no' a weegie!!!

He's probably still wrestling the bus timetable right now:greengrin

I've been in a band now for about 13 years with guys who live here and I always thought it was fine too... from a distance, until I had to live here permanently:greengrin

Can time your watch after an OF game - give it 5 mins and you can hear the sirens.

The guys in the band assure me it used to be a lot worse - Moreso between OF fuddlies battling. But the best thing I saw recently here was some jakey ned lassie being dragged up the street at lunchtime covered in puke with her breeks saturated with pss. Loverly :top marks :greengrin

RMG_82
04-01-2010, 01:21 AM

Ahh the old baffgate to edinburgh train. Travelled it for years for work,football and general beaver hunting. Only problem with it was passing piss smelling haymarket to let the maroon ******s on/off. Never saw any hibbies causing bother on it regardless of the days result. Always the OF bigots or hertz fans causing trouble. I must say the jambos on that line are Fugly! More so than normal. There's one that gets on at livi every second saturday that resembles Sloth from the goonies.

Hibercelona
04-01-2010, 01:28 AM

When we got off the train, he was right behind me so I turned round and he said "what's your problem?" I said "what you talikin aboot ya tool?" and he said " my son said you were laughing at me" so I told him to to bolt and said again "what you talikin aboot?" so he said to his son "you said he was laughing at me" and he's son just walked away. The jambo tool then turned round to walk away and walked into the bus stop!!! Litteraly bang... into the bus stop and nearly knocked himself out:faf:. Well it was me or the bus stop or casper that was going to knock him out!!! 500 yards down the road and he was picking a fight with his son with his daughter trying to split them up. Absolute ****!!!

Sorted. :wink:

Houchy
04-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Sorted. :wink: