PDA

View Full Version : We missed Bamba today...

Hibs90
03-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Thought we could have done with someone like Bamba today, even just his prescence would have been an issue for the yams defence at corners/free kicks. Can't wait till he is back. :agree:

bigstu
03-01-2010, 06:23 PM
there's no doubt we'll miss him every week, he's been great this season :agree:

sam armstrong
03-01-2010, 06:45 PM
theres no dout we missed the big man in defence today but i reckon hes not coming back to hibs as my brother saw him in a restaraunt with his adgent and the blackburn manager Sam Allardyce. so maby now or at the end of season but nothing has been anounced:confused:

bigstu
03-01-2010, 06:52 PM
theres no dout we missed the big man in defence today but i reckon hes not coming back to hibs as my brother saw him in a restaraunt with his adgent and the blackburn manager Sam Allardyce. so maby now or at the end of season but nothing has been anounced:confused:

what were they eating :confused:

nonshinyfinish
03-01-2010, 06:55 PM
what were they eating :confused:

I heard that both Big Sam and Sol had tagliatelle arrabbiata, so it seems it's a done deal.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-01-2010, 07:02 PM
I heard that both Big Sam and Sol had tagliatelle arrabbiata, so it seems it's a done deal.

It was the knickerbocker glories that sealed it...:wink:

nonshinyfinish
03-01-2010, 07:04 PM
It was the knickerbocker glories that sealed it...:wink:

Professional footballers shouldn't be eating delicious creamy desserts! :grr:

danger1875
03-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Thought we could have done with someone like Bamba today, even just his prescence would have been an issue for the yams defence at corners/free kicks. Can't wait till he is back. :agree:

agreed, no sure we'll see the big man again though. really hope we do though

Jonnyboy
03-01-2010, 09:51 PM

An easy mistake to make

What he saw was big Sam with Chris Samba not Sol Bamba :wink:

Imaging the nightmare for commentators if it was Samba and Bamba in central defence for Blackburn :greengrin