PDA

View Full Version : Miller getting hit in the face

Monts
03-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Surprised this hasnt been brought up yet.

It seemed that miller was struck down by (i think) susan during a hearts attack in the first half. The tv coverage seemed to completely ignore it tho.

Anyone actually see it properly or seen a replay of what happened?

GlesgaeHibby
03-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Surprised this hasnt been brought up yet.

It seemed that miller was struck down by (i think) susan during a hearts attack in the first half. The tv coverage seemed to completely ignore it tho.

Anyone actually see it properly or seen a replay of what happened?

I'm pretty sure Miller was fouled in the build up to their goal.

Suso is an animal.

hibee_girl
03-01-2010, 04:54 PM
From my view in the east it looked like that thug Suso belted Miller in the face :agree:

MSK
03-01-2010, 04:57 PM
From my view in the east it looked like that thug Suso belted Miller in the face :agree:Suso lashed out with his right hand & caught Miller in the face ..iirc the ref was just a few yards away & waved play on ..

JimBHibees
03-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Suso lashed out with his right hand & caught Miller in the face ..iirc the ref was just a few yards away & waved play on ..

Yep good view of it, exactly as you describe with the excellent :faf: Richmond completely ignoring it.

matty_f
03-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Suso lashed out with his right hand & caught Miller in the face ..iirc the ref was just a few yards away & waved play on ..

:agree:

Susan's a cheating wee *******.

Dunbar Hibee
03-01-2010, 06:58 PM
:agree:

Susan's a cheating wee *******.

:agree:Divin wee prick

Monts
03-01-2010, 11:00 PM
So do you think there will be any retrospective action taken or since the media have ignored it will the sfa follow suit?

DirtyDeeds
04-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Being totally honest, what i saw from the incident was Miller losing possession (again) in a dangerous position and little Susan giving him the equivalent of a 'hand-off' to get by him. Miller overreacted to try and deflect from his error.

Im a long way from defending Suso by the way!!! The incident with him and Murray was right in front of me, and he should have gone for making contact with Murrays face. The ref even indicated that he was being booked for contacting the face!!!! I thought this was a red ard offence? Methinks the ref bottled it after the 2 previous reds for violent conduct.