PDA

View Full Version : Would be managers

jdships
03-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Reading the "criticsms" of Yogi's tactics today i hope that some, at least, of these "would be managers" will be applying for the vacant Motherwell job !!
OK pass your opinions - no problem - but setting out tactics et al is a bit too much .
Wonder how many would make it managing a Sunday pub team

:wink::greengrin:devil::rolleyes:

MSK
03-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Reading the "criticsms" of Yogi's tactics today i hope that some, at least, of these "would be managers" will be applying for the vacant Motherwell job !!
OK pass your opinions - no problem - but setting out tactics et al is a bit too much .

:wink::greengrin:devil::rolleyes:I did & i was pretty successful ..i also managed hibs.net team when we beat the bounce a few years ago ..however manage hibs ...fek that ..leave it to the experts !!! :thumbsup:

sauzee
03-01-2010, 05:06 PM

it's called a forum,to chat all things hibs,not for everyone to agree with each other,but to read different oppinions,including "critisms"

Monts
03-01-2010, 05:07 PM

Surely people are just passing on their opinions....on the tactics et al :dunno:

Hainan Hibs
03-01-2010, 05:09 PM
After guiding Ross County to a Division 1 Championship, followed up by a 2nd place finish in the SPL plus a Scottish Cup win on Football Manager, I'll pass on my tactical expertise if I want to.:agree:

MSK
03-01-2010, 05:10 PM
it's called a forum,to chat all things hibs,not for everyone to agree with each other,but to read different oppinions,including "critisms"

Surely people are just passing on their opinions....on the tactics et al :dunno:He also has wee smilie thingmymabobs at the foot of this thread ...:confused::rolleyes::blah::greengrin....:wink:

Monts
03-01-2010, 05:13 PM
He also has wee smilie thingmymabobs at the foot of this thread ...:wink:

So he wasnt being serious in any way? I think he was still trying to make a point, regardless of smilies...
:dummytit::devil::dizzy::bitchy::greengrin:blah: :rolleyes:

MSK
03-01-2010, 05:16 PM
So he wasnt being serious in any way? I think he was still trying to make a point, regardless of smilies...
:dummytit::devil::dizzy::bitchy::greengrin:blah::r olleyes:If i was being serious i wouldnt use wee smilies to illustrate my point ..

So i think his thread was tongue & cheek but..to which he has a point ..some brill Managers on here ..:wink:

Monts
03-01-2010, 05:19 PM
If i was being serious i wouldnt use wee smilies to illustrate my point ..

So i think his thread was tongue & cheek but..to which he has a point ..some brill Managers on here ..:wink:

Whatever...

It was still designed to have a dig at people giving their opinions on the tactics. I was defending that.

MSK
03-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Whatever...

It was still designed to have a dig at people giving their opinions on the tactics. I was defending that.Whatever ..

jdships
04-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Come on Guys LIGHTEN UP !
Was having a wee bit fun on a day I was feeling a bit down at the result on the park !!
Of course you are all entitled to your opinions as I am , surely, to have a wee bit of fun .

Happy New Year to you all anyway !!!!

jdships
04-01-2010, 10:04 AM
I did & i was pretty successful ..i also managed hibs.net team when we beat the bounce a few years ago ..however manage hibs ...fek that ..leave it to the experts !!! :thumbsup:

:top marks
Had a wee go at managing laddies - found I couldn't "keep the heid" so took early retirement !!:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
I did & i was pretty successful ..i also managed hibs.net team when we beat the bounce a few years ago ..however manage hibs ...fek that ..leave it to the experts !!! :thumbsup:

I'm ruling myself out of the running, i prefer to keep my goalkeeping coaching certificates up to date.:wink:

jdships
04-01-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm ruling myself out of the running, i prefer to keep my goalkeeping coaching certificates up to date.:wink:

Go on send your CV to Rod :devil:

MSK
04-01-2010, 11:20 AM
:top marks
Had a wee go at managing laddies - found I couldn't "keep the heid" so took early retirement !!:greengrinI couldnae work wi youth teams ..im no that clever :greengrin....i really enjoyed the cut & thrust o the Maybury leagues ...there was no hiding in those games..up & at em for 90 minutes on some o the ****iest & dangerous pitches in & around Edinburgh ..:paranoid:

hibiedude
04-01-2010, 11:25 AM

We will give our opinion on all things Hibs

that's what a forum is all about is it not ?

blackpoolhibs
04-01-2010, 11:28 AM
We will give our opinion on all things Hibs

that's what a forum is all about is it not ?

:agree: :top marks

Shrekko
04-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Come on Guys LIGHTEN UP !
Was having a wee bit fun on a day I was feeling a bit down at the result on the park !!
Of course you are all entitled to your opinions as I am , surely, to have a wee bit of fun .

Happy New Year to you all anyway !!!!

To be fair- it's not the first time you've gone for the 'wannabe managers' routine on fans who are in the main just posting their views on a forum like millions of others, including yourself. You might feel for some reason that your views carry more weight but everyones entitled to them as long as they are prepared to have them questioned or debated.