PDA

View Full Version : yogi! That was NOT crap!

Alicky Ranks
03-01-2010, 05:38 PM
It was a derby, pure and simple and very little should be read into into it. Dire Hearts team or not, folk expect too much from these games. A point is fine, especially when we're not playing too great. For me it remains hats off to Yogi for a tremendous start as Hibs manager.

jabis
03-01-2010, 05:42 PM
It was a derby, pure and simple and very little should be read into into it. Dire Hearts team or not, folk expect too much from these games. A point is fine, especially when we're not playing too great. For me it remains hats off to Yogi for a tremendous start as Hibs manager.

As long as that's not ironic,I'm with you :agree:

sauzee
03-01-2010, 05:42 PM

hats off to yogi for a fine start to his hibs managerial career,but it's not to much to expect to beat your local rival at home,were you happy with that performance ?

blackhibee
03-01-2010, 05:59 PM
put it this way,I'll celebrate all the more when he gets a Hibs team to actually beat a less than average Hearts side.

HIBERNIALEITH
03-01-2010, 06:00 PM
As long as that's not ironic,I'm with you :agree:

And me!!!!:agree:

Malthibby
03-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Nope - we should be doing that lot when they are as poor as that, not have the football equivalent of a lobotomy as soon as a bunch of thugs in maroon trundle onto the pitch.
GG

PatHead
03-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Wasn't great but now 2 years and 6 games since being beaten in the league by the **** from the West side of the city.