PDA

View Full Version : I admit I was wrong, only a wee bit though!

MrSmith
03-01-2010, 04:11 PM
OK! Got the result wrong!

However, still think we are a soft team and need about 4 players defence/midfield to give presence!

plus for me Smithy looked good in goal...

minus - the rest of them need take a good look at themelves!

MSK
03-01-2010, 04:34 PM
OK! Got the result wrong!

However, still think we are a soft team and need about 4 players defence/midfield to give presence!

plus for me Smithy looked good in goal...

minus - the rest of them need take a good look at themelves!Aw boo hoo to you ..another wi a knee jerk reaction when we were a goal down ..doesnt surprise me though ..on reading the forums on here in the build up tae the game the amount o pessimists was cringeworthy !!!

Ye werent alone ..if thats any crumb of comfort ..:yawn:

MrSmith
03-01-2010, 04:39 PM
No I wasn't alone and was no knee jerk reaction!

I said in my thread hibs do not have enough balls to win this game - I was right! And that my friend is 40 years experience of supporting Hibs and...experience of all derbies runs and results from 80's onward!

No crumb of comfort either I absolutely hate the fact that as a team especially against hearts we are soft and not hungry enough!

MSK
03-01-2010, 04:52 PM
No I wasn't alone and was no knee jerk reaction!

I said in my thread hibs do not have enough balls to win this game - I was right! And that my friend is 40 years experience of supporting Hibs and...experience of all derbies runs and results from 80's onward!

No crumb of comfort either I absolutely hate the fact that as a team especially against hearts we are soft and not hungry enough!What gets on my goat is the defeatest attitude on here esp when a goal down wi plenty time to go..!! we were always in the game.. as i said we lowered ourselves tae their standards but we were always in the game ..as proved ..

MrSmith
03-01-2010, 05:17 PM
What gets on my goat is the defeatest attitude on here esp when a goal down wi plenty time to go..!! we were always in the game.. as i said we lowered ourselves tae their standards but we were always in the game ..as proved ..

Agreed!