PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hogg

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 02:59 PM
GTF!

Utterly woeful again from our "Captain"

Totally gash..

Disgrace to the jersey!

I know there's another 45mins to go but he's done enough damage in the 1st 45 to warrant the same abuse Maka received for last week..

The guy is a liability!

Get rid asap Yogi!

KWJ
03-01-2010, 03:01 PM
nothing like knee jerk reaction. Was more a good finish than poor defending in my book.

Think we need to be getting Miller & Zouma on the ball more in the middle of the park towards their goal.

Russdoorsfan71
03-01-2010, 03:02 PM
GTF!

Totally gash..

Disgrace to the jersey!

I know there's another 45mins to go but he's done enough damage in the 1st 45 to warrant the same abuse Maka received for last week..

The guy is a liability!

Get rid asap Yogi!

Hit the nail on the head why dont you?

The boy is never a football player!

sauzee
GTF!

Totally gash..

Disgrace to the jersey!

The guy is a liability!

Get rid asap Yogi!

certainly looking for more from a captain

Jim44
GTF!

Totally gash..

Disgrace to the jersey!

The guy is a liability!

Get rid asap Yogi!

What's new? He's been rubbish all season.

IWasThere2016
03-01-2010, 03:10 PM
Poor at the goal :agree: No marking, no attacking the ball ... Not good enough.

James70
03-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Always gives his man far too much space.

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 03:57 PM
PllllSH!

We'll never mount a serious challenge with dross like this at the club

Richard Scott
03-01-2010, 03:59 PM
He was Abysmal today, absolutely awful :bitchy:

Sylar
03-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Hogg had a solid second half.

scott7_0(Prague)
03-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Hogg had a solid second half.

Yup a game of two halves for Hogg.

ArabHibee
03-01-2010, 04:05 PM
Colin Hendry on ESPN:

Richmond had an oustanding game.

What game was he watching? :confused:

JE89
03-01-2010, 04:12 PM
PllllSH!

We'll never mount a serious challenge with dross like this at the club

Give yourself peace!! I thought he was solid second half and one of the better players in the second 45 minutes.

What would you do if you were Yogi? Release him? Then what? Bring in who?

JE89
03-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Colin Hendry on ESPN:

What game was he watching? :confused:

Richmond doesn't know the word 'advantage'. Joke in the dying seconds to not play the advantage :grr:

euro Hibby
03-01-2010, 04:15 PM
would agree bad first half but did OK in the second. A bit unfair on him because he has been good over the last few weeks. Conditions on the pitch were difficult. The goal was Mcormacks fault.

Woody1985
03-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Yup a game of two halves for Hogg.

:agree:

Bob Box Fish
03-01-2010, 04:26 PM
3 school boy errors in first half he is gash. Murray is ten times the player Hogg will ever be.

Greenblood70
03-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Nice guy, hopeless defender, never a captain in a million years either.

jabis
03-01-2010, 04:29 PM
certainly looking for more from a captain

:jamboid:

stubru59
03-01-2010, 04:33 PM
would agree bad first half but did OK in the second. A bit unfair on him because he has been good over the last few weeks. Conditions on the pitch were difficult. The goal was Mcormacks fault.

That was Hogg's man, poor poor defending, but well taken for all that.

euro Hibby
03-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Mcormack lost his ball to Nade. Watch the reply on the TV

MSK
03-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Mcormack lost his ball to Nade. Watch the reply on the TVYip ..nae Maka this week ...Hogg's turn tae be scapegoat ...

Tyler Durden
03-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Not about scapegoating for me, but Hogg was very poor today.

Just about cost us a goal by gifting the ball to Stewart twice. Then at the goal, he loses the initial header to the young boy and then is completely sleeping as the ball comes across. Great finish by Smith, but a really bad day at the office, for the 2nd week on the bounce, for Hogg.

DBHibs
Would agree that Hogg (amongst others!) had a poor first half but felt he played much better second half.

GlesgaeHibby

And I'm pretty sure Liam Miller was fouled in the build up to the goal.

Hogg lost his man for the goal, and it was poor, but McCormack should have also done better in the build up.

If Hogg's bullet had gone in we might be sitting here discussing a Hibs win which he helped inspire.

Hogg did have a dire first half, but was much improved for the second.

MSK
03-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Not about scapegoating for me, but Hogg was very poor today.

Just about cost us a goal by gifting the ball to Stewart twice. Then at the goal, he loses the initial header to the young boy and then is completely sleeping as the ball comes across. Great finish by Smith, but a really bad day at the office, for the 2nd week on the bounce, for Hogg.Hogg made a few mistakes ..he wasnt poor ..imo he had a rock solid second half ...i can certainly think of one or two who were worse than Hogg today but hey ..lets no spoil this thread ..

jabis
03-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Bloody hell.......I just realised,we've only had 1 loss in 15 games :thumbsup:

Tyler Durden
03-01-2010, 04:45 PM
And I'm pretty sure Liam Miller was fouled in the build up to the goal.

Hogg lost his man for the goal, and it was poor, but McCormack should have also done better in the build up.

If Hogg's bullet had gone in we might be sitting here discussing a Hibs win which he helped inspire.

Hogg did have a dire first half, but was much improved for the second.

Due to illness I had the misfortune of watching the game on TV today, think it's the first derby I've missed in 10/12+ years. Anyway they did not even show 1 replay of that shot from Hogg which looked netbound. They also failed to highlight or show any replays of what appeared to be a punch by that little cheating no-mark Suso, on Liam Miller. Overall p*ss poor coverage.

Tyler Durden
03-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Hogg made a few mistakes ..he wasnt poor ..imo he had a rock solid second half ...i can certainly think of one or two who were worse than Hogg today but hey ..lets no spoil this thread ..

He got caught in possession on the edge of his own box. Later he passed the ball straight to Stewart, again in his own half. Several other times he lost possession. He was then posted missing as his man scored the opening goal. That's poor in my book, regardless of his 2nd half showing, which wasn't that much better IMO anyway.

I would agree several others were poor, but this thread is titled "Chris Hogg"?? Rankin was garbage as usual but I personally expect better from Hoggy.

Cabbage1875
03-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Christ almighty nothing like a knee jerk.

Well played in the second half today Hoggy. Its a shame that the experts on here have made you the scapegoat today.

Hibs Spain
03-01-2010, 05:06 PM
GTF!

Totally gash..

Disgrace to the jersey!

The guy is a liability!

Get rid asap Yogi!How many times does he get caught in possession in absolutely no-go areas? For three goals against Rangers and the goal today he's the man not getting a block or tackle on the scorer. And his passing is woeful.

Hiber-nation
03-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Yip ..nae Maka this week ...Hogg's turn tae be scapegoat ...

"Scapegoat" meaning playing way below his capabilities, over casual in possession and standing off his man by a mile - i.e. back to his early season form that led to Yogi dropping him.

3 great games in a row then what's happened to him? Can't quite believe how poor he was in the first half.

MSK
03-01-2010, 05:44 PM
"Scapegoat" meaning playing way below his capabilities, over casual in possession and standing off his man by a mile - i.e. back to his early season form that led to Yogi dropping him.

3 great games in a row then what's happened to him? Can't quite believe how poor he was in the first half.Aye ..he was poor in the first half ..in fact he should have had his arse booted ..however he got himself together in the second half ..not spectacular by all means but a bit more solid ..however imo his performance does not justify a slating on here & yes he has been made a scapegoat ..

McCormacks "footballing" performance plus his idiotic headbutting episode rank way up there wi the worse ..but hey ..let the knee jerkers have their say ..

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 05:51 PM
How many times does he get caught in possession in absolutely no-go areas? For three goals against Rangers and the goal today he's the man not getting a block or tackle on the scorer. And his passing is woeful.

We finally agree :agree:

And enough with the bollocks "knee jerk" comments..

He's been rank rotten for a long, long time now!

Another case of, "nice guy" must never criticise him..

He's the weak link in the team, time and time again! Made to look like a amature all the time!

Lets the ball bounce everytime, too slow to react, woeful positional sense..

We'll never be a serious force with passengers like this in the team :grr:

majorhibs
03-01-2010, 05:52 PM
He got caught in possession on the edge of his own box. Later he passed the ball straight to Stewart, again in his own half. Several other times he lost possession. He was then posted missing as his man scored the opening goal. That's poor in my book, regardless of his 2nd half showing, which wasn't that much better IMO anyway.

I would agree several others were poor, but this thread is titled "Chris Hogg"?? Rankin was garbage as usual but I personally expect better from Hoggy.

I can only assume that the amount of posts on Chris Hogg who regularly sets up our opponents with scoring chances, as opposed to the amount of posts about Rankin, who is doing a far better job of being "Brian Kerr" than Kerr ever did, is down to the fact that Hogg keeps throwing scoring opportunities towards the team we are playing and therefore is "visible" while Rankin runs around doing the things he did best while failing to make the Inverness first team every week, which is basically and effectively- nothing. Rankin is never a football player in a million years, and if this Hibs team wants to progress, we need better than empty jerseys like the last few weeks "#11".

Hibs Spain
03-01-2010, 06:03 PM

He's the weak link in the team, time and time again! Made to look like a amature all the time!

We'll never be a serious force with passengers like this in the team :grr:Yeh ..Letting the ball bounce is an absolute basic no-no and he does it all the time.When you see Murray charging through and taking responsbility you've got to wonder why he's not captain.Barr is better than Hogg!

Hibs90
03-01-2010, 06:06 PM

Has he stole your bird or something? Every single week even if he's had a good game your always constantly slating him.

FWIW I agree he was murder today but he's not always that bad. Decent player when he plays well.

Bostonhibby
03-01-2010, 06:09 PM
I have been disappointed by the normally solid Hogg for most of the season but today there was a bomb scare element to the 2 occasions he gave the ball away in front of goal in the first half. For their goal, the more I look at it the more I feel He was simply watching, not sure what but thats how it seemed to me, unless it was truly Zonal marking where you just mark the zone but do nothing about whats around you. I know he can do better, I wonder if the captaincy is just too much of a burden.

Thought Ian Muray had a great game again and much improved performance from Riordan though why we are not allowing him to play as a more direct striker I don't know. Hearts were definitely there for the beating today, the new guy at full back was hopeless.

jabis
03-01-2010, 06:12 PM

And enough with the bollocks "knee jerk" comments..why/..you no likee ?

He's been rank rotten for a long, long time now!....no he hasn't

Another case of, "nice guy" must never criticise him..bullocks,he's had plenty !

He's the weak link in the team, time and time again! Made to look like a amature all the time!...only by moaning gits

Lets the ball bounce everytime, too slow to react, woeful positional sense..which is why we have one of the best defencive records in the SPL

We'll never be a serious force with passengers like this in the team :grr:1 loss in 15 games .

Yes I know you are hurting,after drawing at home to yon sh***hawks........................but for God's sakes,get a perspective on life :grr:

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Has he stole your bird or something? Every single week even if he's had a good game your always constantly slating him.

FWIW I agree he was murder today but he's not always that bad. Decent player when he plays well.

No I slate him cos he's played absolutely gash!

He was murder AGAIN today, like YOU said and he was just as bad last week!

When he "plays well" it only on a basis of a Chris Hogg standard of "Playing Well"..

Never good and consistent enough to be a guaruanteed starter everyweek and defo not the standard for a captain of our club..

Plus, my bird has much better taste than him so that's definately not a issue :agree:

JimBHibees
03-01-2010, 06:18 PM
The sooner we get Barr or another the better, he patently isnt good enough. No redeeming abilities as a defender in a supposed decent team. He had the cheek to say earlier in the season that he didnt agree with being dropped given he is still making the same schoolboy errors personally would prefer Thicot in until we get someone else in.

Simkin911
03-01-2010, 06:37 PM
I can't see what Hughes sees in Hogg as captain. He's very very average as a player and doesn't cut it as a captain.

I'm not suggesting he's emptied as I do think he's a decent squad player but CH position is clearly one of our weak links in the team - esp with Bamba gone - and we must strengthen this area.

Hogg, himself, may even benefit from being relieved of the captaincy to help him concentrate on his own game. By no means the scapegoat for a sub-standard individual & team performance today but must do better. Great finish from Smith but Hogg was yards away.... :rolleyes:

Hibs Spain
03-01-2010, 06:38 PM

Yeh.. And then hogg lost the guy who scored.Like he did three times against Rangers!

BSEJVT
03-01-2010, 06:39 PM
For me Hogg makes too many basic errors to ever be a good centre half.

I also think he is never tight enough on his man and seems to lack the physical presence / courage to consistently hammer into challenges like say an Ian Murray would.

IMO Hogg bounces off far too many challenges he tries.

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Yeh.. And then hogg lost the guy who scored.Like he did three times against Rangers!

For me Hogg makes too many basic errors to ever be a good centre half.

I also think he is never tight enough on his man and seems to lack the physical presence / courage to consistently hammer into challenges like say an Ian Murray would.

IMO Hogg bounces off far too many challenges he tries.

Kneejerk reactions :grr:

Simkin911
03-01-2010, 06:54 PM
:top marksfor sarcasm.

frazeHFC
03-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Hogg was poor today but i think he has been great so far this season, this is why Hibs.net is crap now, nothing but negativity

MSK
03-01-2010, 07:01 PM
Kneejerk reactions :grr:Listen tae it !! ffs you started this thread two minutes tae four ..barely half time ...well done ..ye got an audience ..:applause:

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Listen tae it !! ffs you started this thread two minutes tae four ..barely half time ...well done ..ye got an audience ..:applause:

:yawn:

Aye, cos his defending was gashtastic at the yams goal, along with his seemingly desperate attempts at giving them the possestion less than 30 yards form our goal..

Away and have a look at the footage of the attempt at marking from Hogg..

Utterly rotten from a club captain IMO

hibee_girl
03-01-2010, 07:10 PM
I didn't realise being club captain meant you had to MOTM every game :rolleyes:

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 07:11 PM
I didn't realise being club captain meant you had to MOTM every game :rolleyes:

ONE game in a season would help.. :rolleyes:

MSK
03-01-2010, 07:17 PM

Aye, cos his defending was gashtastic at the yams goal, along with his seemingly desperate attempts at giving them the possestion less than 30 yards form our goal..

Utterly rotten from a club captain IMOAye ..i saw it ..& if the SPL's pishest ever player was tackled or at least prevented from crossing the ball there would never have been a goal ..however ..dont let that stop ye !!! :yawn:

sam armstrong
03-01-2010, 07:18 PM
GTF!

Totally gash..

Disgrace to the jersey!

The guy is a liability!

Get rid asap Yogi!

Hibs need better than Hogg, although no one can question his attitude.

BroxburnHibee
03-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Hogg had a poor first half - no argument there.

But as a captain he is terrible IMO.

Doesn't inspire - never drives the team - shirks responsibility at every opportunity.

Not a leader.

1875 NO 1
03-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Listen tae it !! ffs you started this thread two minutes tae four ..barely half time ...well done ..ye got an audience ..:applause:

was the boy at the game?

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 08:13 PM
was the boy at the game?

Aye sonny jim, I was, were you!?

allmodcons
03-01-2010, 08:17 PM
No I slate him cos he's played absolutely gash!

He was murder AGAIN today, like YOU said and he was just as bad last week!

When he "plays well" it only on a basis of a Chris Hogg standard of "Playing Well"..

Never good and consistent enough to be a guaruanteed starter everyweek and defo not the standard for a captain of our club..

Plus, my bird has much better taste than him so that's definately not a issue :agree:

Think you need to 'shake your tired eyes' 10.

It's obvious you don't rate Hogg, but to agree with Hibs Spain that Hogg was responsible for 3 goals against Huns last week is laughable.

Time to take off the blinkers me thinks.

rainman
03-01-2010, 08:17 PM
It'll only be when we have a new defensive partnership that most Hibs fans will see that it doesn't have to be like this.

Didn't have his head screwed on in the first half but is constantly 2 yards away from where he should be.

I'd like us to sign a centre half now to play with Bamba for the rest of the season then get another one to replace Bamba when he leaves at the end of the season.

ForeverHibs93
03-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Just out of curiousity is this the same Chris Hogg who was branded Mr. Conistancey [from the fans might I add] last season:rolleyes:? Just because a players form drops doesn't make them p!sh surely?

1875 NO 1
03-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Yes.

How quick are you to get on the net to slag Hogg off? Game was hardly over

Big Frank
03-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Hoggs distribution was abysmal today. (so was wotherspoons and mccormacks). On the whole hes having quite a poor season.

crewetollhibee
03-01-2010, 08:46 PM
IMHO Hogg wasn't the worst today' not by far. Another game where we have avoided a defeat that surely would have come last season. The missus has just alerted me that Celebrity Big Brother is starting, and I asked her to give me a shout if someone called Rankin is announced. (Fingers crossed). :devil:

jabis
03-01-2010, 08:54 PM

Utterly rotten from a club captain IMO

Fair's fair,ok No10,when's the next Hibeernian game,so we can all come and see how it's done ?

Also,anyone know Hoggy,so he can come and see how it is done !

Step aside Yogi,the jobs sorted :thumbsup:

lEXO
03-01-2010, 09:04 PM

Or maybe a case of it being his turn to get it this week.Bollocks as you put it is telling a Hibs captain to gtf,calling Maka Calamity,Nish Pish etc.It might be that you and others feel the need to do this, but some of us realise that we dont and wont have outstanding players.We get what we pay for and 1 defeat in 14 doesn,t justify the vitriol directed at some of our players in the last week.It might not be knee jerk, but it is bollocks.

Simkin911
03-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Just out of curiousity is this the same Chris Hogg who was branded Mr. Conistancey [from the fans might I add] last season:rolleyes:? Just because a players form drops doesn't make them p!sh surely?

Was it consistently good, bad or average. I'd wager it was the last description but also throw, into the pot, the word "hard working attitude" and you perhaps have his "brand".

The guy is an honest player who tries is best. Unfortunately, his best is frequently not sufficient and his captaincy skills are inadequate. I'd like to see him remain at the club, in the squad, but IMHO it's a position that needs to be filled during the transfer window.

Hiber-nation
03-01-2010, 09:17 PM
What really frustrates me is that he got his act together after getting dropped earlier in the season and had 3 very good games prior to the rangers game. Then got shown up last week and was dire today.

Christ, I even voted for him in the poll the other week about our best player at the moment so nae scapegoating fae me.

euro Hibby
03-01-2010, 09:19 PM
For the record the 3 goals lost against Rangers should be attributed to :

- 1 was Riordan who got caught on the ball deep failing to clear.

- 1 was Hogg ( Boyd ) who let his man get to far away but there was also another player who did not clear the ball when he had the first chance.

- 1 was Makalamby near post cross shot from Novo.

The 4th , if it was Millers first goal was a shot from outside the box after we lost posession. My recall is misty because it was a while back and not something enjoyable to watch.

Hogg is not the best but he was not the worst today and was OK second half. Yogi does not suffer ( fools ) crap players so if he is not up to the standard he will sooner or later lose his spot in the team.

davym7062
03-01-2010, 09:19 PM
how anyone can defend hoggs performance is beyond me. we were lucky we were playing hearts cause a good team would have punished the mistakes he made.

JimBHibees
03-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Hogg was poor today but i think he has been great so far this season, this is why Hibs.net is crap now, nothing but negativity

Are your eyes painted on ?

Jonnyboy
03-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Good defenders don't:-

1. Let the ball bounce and thereby hand the advantage to an opponent

2. Get caught out of position numerous times in one game

3. Get caught in possession when an out ball was available

4. Pass the ball into no-mans land 85% of the time

5. Pass the buck when under pressure

Sadly Hoggy did all of those things today and not for the first time IMO

WindyMiller
03-01-2010, 10:27 PM

6. He's never a Captain.

Saved me typing, cheers JC.:greengrin

Sergio sledge
03-01-2010, 10:31 PM
ONE game in a season would help.. :rolleyes:

He's had good games so far this season, you just can't see it. In fact, I'm surprised Churchy hasn't been along to back you up yet!

He started the season badly, responded well to that, and has been a part of the 2nd best defence in the league this season, but has had a bad couple of games, much the same as everyone else in the team I might add, in the last couple of weeks.

One question though if, as you say, he is gash and the weak link in the team, why have the last 3 managers had him consistently as part of the 1st choice central defensive partnership? Or is it that they were all wrong, and you are right, he's not good enough.

how anyone can defend hoggs performance is beyond me. we were lucky we were playing hearts cause a good team would have punished the mistakes he made.

To be honest I don't think anyone is, everyone has admitted he had a bad 1st half, and he was OK 2nd half, but its the "he's gash, and always been gash," comments and the "get rid ASAP" type comments people are reacting to, which are out of order. Under Collins and Mixu, he was a decent player, not spectacular, but decent, yet now he is nowhere near good enough because he has had a couple of bad games.

I think to a certain degree there is an element of fans favourites with some players. For instance, if Bamba madethe same mistake, he wouldn't take half as much abuse as Hogg takes, or the same previously with Jones and Hogg, or Boozy could make horrible mistakes and get away with them where other midfielders had to be better than perfection to even merit a 6/10 rating.

Moral of the story is, if you are going to be a footballer, then have a name the fans can chant easily, and be a bit of a character, and you will get away with murder, but if you are an unassuming ordinary honest, hard working pro, then you will be given dogs abuse for the slightest error.:greengrin

What really frustrates me is that he got his act together after getting dropped earlier in the season and had 3 very good games prior to the rangers game. Then got shown up last week and was dire today.

Christ, I even voted for him in the poll the other week about our best player at the moment so nae scapegoating fae me.

:agree: the whole team has dipped in form at the minute, and that isn't helping. Football is a team game, and someone can be playing at their best, but still look bad because others around him are struggling. (I'm NOT saying that's what's happening with Hogg by the way!) The whole team need to be performing to get results against teams like Rangers and Hearts, and that hasn't happened, which has made the errors even more obvious.

Hibs Spain
03-01-2010, 10:36 PM
6. He's never a Captain.

Saved me typing, cheers JC.:greengrin

Me too.:top marks

OtterHibee
03-01-2010, 10:55 PM
He's had good games so far this season, you just can't see it. In fact, I'm surprised Churchy hasn't been along to back you up yet!

He started the season badly, responded well to that, and has been a part of the 2nd best defence in the league this season, but has had a bad couple of games, much the same as everyone else in the team I might add, in the last couple of weeks.

One question though if, as you say, he is gash and the weak link in the team, why have the last 3 managers had him consistently as part of the 1st choice central defensive partnership? Or is it that they were all wrong, and you are right, he's not good enough.

To be honest I don't think anyone is, everyone has admitted he had a bad 1st half, and he was OK 2nd half, but its the "he's gash, and always been gash," comments and the "get rid ASAP" type comments people are reacting to, which are out of order. Under Collins and Mixu, he was a decent player, not spectacular, but decent, yet now he is nowhere near good enough because he has had a couple of bad games.

I think to a certain degree there is an element of fans favourites with some players. For instance, if Bamba madethe same mistake, he wouldn't take half as much abuse as Hogg takes, or the same previously with Jones and Hogg, or Boozy could make horrible mistakes and get away with them where other midfielders had to be better than perfection to even merit a 6/10 rating.

Moral of the story is, if you are going to be a footballer, then have a name the fans can chant easily, and be a bit of a character, and you will get away with murder, but if you are an unassuming ordinary honest, hard working pro, then you will be given dogs abuse for the slightest error.:greengrin

:agree: the whole team has dipped in form at the minute, and that isn't helping. Football is a team game, and someone can be playing at their best, but still look bad because others around him are struggling. (I'm NOT saying that's what's happening with Hogg by the way!) The whole team need to be performing to get results against teams like Rangers and Hearts, and that hasn't happened, which has made the errors even more obvious.

:top marks

Saorsa
04-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Colin Hendry on ESPN:

What game was he watching? :confused:Dinnae ken wht he was watching :bitchy: Richmond was a fanny :grr:

Baldy Foghorn
04-01-2010, 09:27 AM

You posted on another thread you wished it was our Captain that was on fire.....

What sort of moronic thing is that to say???

Call yourself a fan?

soupy
04-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Sure he isnt playing well at the moment, but the crap hes gettings a bit harsh, at the end of the day its not Chris Hogg who chooses to pick Chris Hogg every week. Personally i think he could do with being dropped, but that can only happen when someones brought in to replace him.....

Toaods
04-01-2010, 11:20 AM
The Captaincy is too big for him....it's a plain for all to see.

Give it to Murray or McBride - someone who will inspire others to perform when the chips are down.

Cabbage1875
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM

Very well put, :top marks

Number 10 is coming across here as having a bit of a hard on for hating Hogg, I can see him frothing at the mouth while he is typing.

And Hibs Spain, your views on Makalambay are all I need to know about your views :faf:

Speedway
04-01-2010, 12:36 PM
The Hogg'meister' played like a poor man's Chris Hogg.

hibiedude
04-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Make Ian Murray captain and this will allow Hogg to concentrate on his game more

Delboy*
04-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Fair's fair,ok No10,when's the next Hibeernian game,so we can all come and see how it's done ?

Also,anyone know Hoggy,so he can come and see how it is done !

Step aside Yogi,the jobs sorted :thumbsup:

If a central heating engineer comes out to fix my boiler and inadvertantly blows my house up, i will surely critisize his work.
This does not mean that i claim to be able to personaly do better at that job, but that i think that this well-paid, trained professional was rather gashtastic in blowing my house up.

:rolleyes:

(((Fergus)))
04-01-2010, 01:53 PM
The Captaincy is too big for him....it's a plain for all to see.

Give it to Murray or McBride - someone who will inspire others to perform when the chips are down.

Kevin McBride is the de facto captain.

jabis
04-01-2010, 02:27 PM
If a central heating engineer comes out to fix my boiler and inadvertantly blows my house up, i will surely critisize his work.
This does not mean that i claim to be able to personaly do better at that job, but that i think that this well-paid, trained professional was rather gashtastic in blowing my house up.

And a big :rolleyes: to you too.

No 10,is going radge at our Captain,who is not a plumber,to my knowledge !
Are you saying No 10 would NOT blow up your house,whilst fooling around with your faucets ?

hibee_always
04-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Ha ha knew there would be a title thread Chris Hogg and that the Hoggy bashers would be out in full force!! Unfortuantly i wasnt there yesterday im away on business but thanks to Espn saw the game and agreed first half was dire but 2nd half thought he was solid. Amazing that after our run of unbeaten games - thanks to the defence and Hogg/Bamba GOOD SOLID form no thread saying well done Hoggy just folk sat waiting for a mistake and out they come ready to slate. SAD IMO. No hibee fan should be that fickle. Our best form in years but lets come on and slate the captain.......

Big Frank
04-01-2010, 05:07 PM

Johnny, he has ALWAYS done this:agree::agree:

I posted on the bounce at the beginning of last season that he needs to cut this out. It is one of THE fundamentals in being a CH.

He was really poor and needs a kick up the erky.:agree:

Aldo
04-01-2010, 06:24 PM
[B]
Poor at the goal :agree: No marking, no attacking the ball ... Not good enough.[/B

Sorry but if McCormack had booted the ball into the stand instead of trying to take a touch and losing the ball then the situation would never of happened. Murray was as much to blame. A few players were poor but Hogg is the easy option to blame.

Judas Iscariot
04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
You posted on another thread you wished it was our Captain that was on fire.....

What sort of moronic thing is that to say???

Call yourself a fan?

I really meant that right enough eh :rolleyes:

Very well put, :top marks

Number 10 is coming across here as having a bit of a hard on for hating Hogg, I can see him frothing at the mouth while he is typing.

And Hibs Spain, your views on Makalambay are all I need to know about your views :faf:

**Removed**

And a big :rolleyes: to you too.

No 10,is going radge at our Captain,who is not a plumber,to my knowledge !
Are you saying No 10 would NOT blow up your house,whilst fooling around with your faucets ?

I think Delboy is trying to point out that i'm not a proffesional football player where Hogg is, so feel free to come along to any Hibeernian game but to make any comparison would be entirely ppointless..

[B][/B

Sorry but if McCormack had booted the ball into the stand instead of trying to take a touch and losing the ball then the situation would never of happened. Murray was as much to blame. A few players were poor but Hogg is the easy option to blame.

Granted Daz could have done better but initially Hogg was beat in the air against the midget like Smith, which led up to Nade laying it off for that Spanish **** to cross it..

Cabbage1875
04-01-2010, 09:21 PM
**Quote removed**

Fantastic retort. Keep them coming.

millarco
04-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Granted Daz could have done better but initially Hogg was beat in the air against the midget like Smith, which led up to Nade laying it off for that Spanish **** to cross it..

A 6'3" midget?

Toaods
04-01-2010, 11:04 PM

I watched this on the V+ a few times tonight and would agree apart from the midget bit. A decent clearance wbecame a lofted return and Hogg was easily beaten by Smith in the air - the more you watch it you can see McCormack actually does very well as he gets back at the onrushing NAde and does get the ball but is clearly worried at conceding a penalty and therefore doesn't barge Nade away, perhaps the more experienced player would have and gone done thus the proverbial safety first foul from almost every ref ever to blow a whistle.

Nde then does well to gain the ball and although nothing special in the lay off, Palazelous doesn't even hit that great a ball into the box as it's behind Smith. A couple of replays again show that Hoggy is ball watching and has given Smith room to find time to make his shot and to be be fair it's a cracking finish.

McCormack to blame? No flipping danger.

WindyMiller
05-01-2010, 06:32 AM
A 6'3" midget?

Gordon Smith is never 6'3"!

Barney McGrew
05-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Hogg should have done better with the initial header/challenge with Smith.

McCormack should have done better against Nade.

Miller should have done more to track the guy who played the ball into the box.

Hogg should have been much tighter to Smith when the ball came in.

Poor defending all round. It's a team game.

emmjayfox
05-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Hogg should have done better with the initial header/challenge with Smith.

McCormack should have done better against Nade.

Miller should have done more to track the guy who played the ball into the box.

Hogg should have been much tighter to Smith when the ball came in.

Poor defending all round. It's a team game.

lets take it further, where the hell was the goalie :wink:

millarco
05-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Gordon Smith is never 6'3"!

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/gordon-smith-hearts_2241487_48924

I should have known not to trust the official Hearts website, just noticed his DOB and weight, so there's a good chance they've messed up the height as well. Another site has him at 6'0, which is probably more accurate. Still tall for a midget.

Sammy7nil
05-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Ha ha knew there would be a title thread Chris Hogg and that the Hoggy bashers would be out in full force!! Unfortuantly i wasnt there yesterday im away on business but thanks to Espn saw the game and agreed first half was dire but 2nd half thought he was solid. Amazing that after our run of unbeaten games - thanks to the defence and Hogg/Bamba GOOD SOLID form no thread saying well done Hoggy just folk sat waiting for a mistake and out they come ready to slate. SAD IMO. No hibee fan should be that fickle. Our best form in years but lets come on and slate the captain.......

That performance was Hogg's worst in a Hibs jersey. I am not a Hogg basher but he was very very poor especially in the first half. He learned nothing from his 1 4 errors and continued to do the same throughout the game.

He can and will play much better.

rainman
05-01-2010, 06:56 PM
That performance was Hogg's worst in a Hibs jersey. I am not a Hogg basher but he was very very poor especially in the first half. He learned nothing from his 1 4 errors and continued to do the same throughout the game.

He can and will play much better.

I've seen worse from him but to be honest, it's the same mistakes he was making as a rookie when he first came into the team. I watched him as he let the ball bounce turning it into a 50/50 with their striker and I could hear my under 11 coach shouting "Don't let it bounce". A Cruyff turn on the 18 yard line to let Stewart steal the ball. WTF?

2 yards away from Smith for the goal and it was the same for Rangers goals.

hfc rd
05-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Yep, I don't rate Hogg that much. Ian Murray deserves the captaincy.

Judas Iscariot
06-01-2010, 06:40 AM
Post removed - Cut out the personal stuff.

:top marks to HappyHibbie..

I knew YOU would delete my post but at the same time leave his..

Well done :faf:

Expecting Rain
06-01-2010, 09:29 AM
I've seen worse from him but to be honest, it's the same mistakes he was making as a rookie when he first came into the team. I watched him as he let the ball bounce turning it into a 50/50 with their striker and I could hear my under 11 coach shouting "Don't let it bounce". A Cruyff turn on the 18 yard line to let Stewart steal the ball. WTF?

2 yards away from Smith for the goal and it was the same for Rangers goals.

In a nutshell rainman, nothing has changed, every now and again he wins a header or a slide tackle and his fan club are roaring in delight, there`s no urgency to close the space or get any part of his body in front of a shot and worst of all he has no positional sense or awareness of what is going on around him, in a league where there is time and space in abundance he will look like a footballing defender, maybe he will be man of the match on saturday against Irvine Meadow.

WindyMiller
06-01-2010, 09:46 AM
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/gordon-smith-hearts_2241487_48924

I should have known not to trust the official Hearts website, just noticed his DOB and weight, so there's a good chance they've messed up the height as well. Another site has him at 6'0, which is probably more accurate. Still tall for a midget.

On the same site they have stills from Sundays game, and there's one just after he scores; he's running alongside Stewart and appears smaller than Stewart is!

He didn't look very tall from the West Upper. :dunno:

emmjayfox
06-01-2010, 09:47 AM
In a nutshell rainman, nothing has changed, every now and again he wins a header or a slide tackle and his fan club are roaring in delight, there`s no urgency to close the space or get any part of his body in front of a shot and worst of all he has no positional sense or awareness of what is going on around him, in a league where there is time and space in abundance he will look like a footballing defender, maybe he will be man of the match on saturday against Irvine Meadow.

much the same as Riordans fan club IMO.:wink:

Expecting Rain
06-01-2010, 09:57 AM
much the same as Riordans fan club IMO.:wink:

Different positions, different types of players, when a good player doesn`t always produce i can handle that, on the other hand poor players don`t get any better the majority of the time.:wink:

emmjayfox
06-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Different positions, different types of players, when a good player doesn`t always produce i can handle that, on the other hand poor players don`t get any better the majority of the time.:wink:

i will bet ye hogg wasnt pissed the night before the rangers game :wink:

let the mass onslaught begin :greengrin

hibsbollah
06-01-2010, 10:02 AM

let the mass onslaught begin :greengrin

I bet you were though:greengrin

emmjayfox
06-01-2010, 10:04 AM
I bet you were though:greengrin

you know im tea total :agree:

blackpoolhibs
06-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Hogg is part of a defence thats done very well this season. Murray and Bamba are obviously the better players, with wotherspoon and Hogg doing their parts too. Yogi knows the strengths and weaknesses of all his players, and will actively be addressing those as we speak. IMHO Hanlon or McCormack are not any better, we will just have to be patient, :greengrin better players are coming.

MSK
06-01-2010, 11:02 AM
:top marks to HappyHibbie..

I knew YOU would delete my post but at the same time leave his..

Well done :faf:Woo ..look at you ..your really good ....whats the lottery numbers for Sat ..?

J-C
06-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Heard a wee rumour in the rank today that Hogg has been offered a new contract but is unhappy that it's not the same as the higher earners at the club, so with him being captain he wants the same as them. He's that unhappy that he may be looking to move sooner rather than later.

blackpoolhibs
06-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Heard a wee rumour in the rank today that Hogg has been offered a new contract but is unhappy that it's not the same as the higher earners at the club, so with him being captain he wants the same as them. He's that unhappy that he may be looking to move sooner rather than later.

He can go if he likes for me. Easily replaced, and the captaincy can go to someone who deserves it more.

Simkin911
06-01-2010, 09:25 PM

---
:bye:. I think he's a good squad player - not 1st choice CH or captain. If this rumour is true then he's dreaming, IMO, if he think's he should be amongst the top earners and earning on par with the top talent(s) at the club.

The fact that he's be offered a new contract should be taken as a positive sign that he's valued at the club. However, I'm sure any new contract offer would reflect his value to the club - clearly if he thinks he can get a better deal elsewhere then you should go for it. I'd wish him all the best in future.

When it comes to new contracts - perhaps between Murray and Hogg - it's a no-brainer.

ps - this isn't Hogg bashing, just my honest opinion.

WindyMiller
06-01-2010, 09:33 PM

If true, I'd be very surprised if there's a rush of clubs coming in for him.

J-C
06-01-2010, 09:36 PM
---
:bye:. I think he's a good squad player - not 1st choice CH or captain. If this rumour is true then he's dreaming, IMO, if he think's he should be amongst the top earners and earning on par with the top talent(s) at the club.

The fact that he's be offered a new contract should be taken as a positive sign that he's valued at the club. However, I'm sure any new contract offer would reflect his value to the club - clearly if he thinks he can get a better deal elsewhere then you should go for it. I'd wish him all the best in future.

When it comes to new contracts - perhaps between Murray and Hogg - it's a no-brainer.

ps - this isn't Hogg bashing, just my honest opinion.

This may be why Hughes is singing Murray's praises at the moment and looks determined to get him signed up asap, if Hogg does decide to go then that'll give Murray the captaincy he so deserves.

yekimevol
06-01-2010, 10:44 PM
hogg has been found out. Bamba and jones before him kept him in the squad he won't last long now we will see bamba and either hanlon or murray in the middle. but still think murray is the captain we need.

Toaods
06-01-2010, 11:20 PM

coulda fooled many of us then.

perhaps the surprising allocation of the role of team Captain was to test his mettle and the new management have had time to know a 'derisory' offer may help open the door for some new blood. I'd be surprised if Hogg asked away, he has it too cushy here and can't see him getting as good an offer as he will currently be on(without knowing) elsewhere.

RMG_82
07-01-2010, 03:10 AM
CH is too small to be a decent centre half. Not mean enough either. I still cant believe he's our captain. Doesnt seem to be vocal, doesnt rally the troops and i cant imagine him to be a motivator in the dressing room. Never rated him since he came to the club and i dont believe he has improved since. :bitchy:

I've seen milk turn quicker

basehibby
07-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Hogg had a very poor first half, making two BAD mistakes which lead to clear chances for the Yams. So, regardless of his more solid looking second half, I was far from happy with his overall performance.

That said, the OP is completely OTT. Just as one swallow doesn't make a summer, neither does one bad performance make a sheight player. A look at the goals conceded for the season so far gives a far more objective view of Hoggs contribution over the piece.

I've said before that Hogg is justifiably part of our strongest back four at the moment and I'd still stand by that - we need to see a reaction to saturday's mistakes from Hogg though, and from past examples, that's exactly what I expect to see.

brownlies bits
08-01-2010, 12:17 AM
He can go if he likes for me. Easily replaced, and the captaincy can go to someone who deserves it more.
Who deserves it more dont say judas murray or are all his sins forgiven now. I wasnt gonna post again but i have to stick up for Chris Hogg, his last two defensive partners tell a story Jones Bamba as much positional sense as the wee man trying to sell union jacks outside the chapel Get of Hoggys back the guy has had to play with bombscare goalies and defenders since he came to this club, no wonder the guys confidence has suffered and listening to some of the prats on here you must have been great centre halfs in your day. Would love to know what all your preferences would be for a centre back pair would be. Mines will always be Hoggy plus any one of four and Yogi thinks the same so dream on CHRIS HOGG CAPTAIN FOR YEARS TO COME:thumbsup:

Hibee_Lisa
08-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Who deserves it more dont say judas murray or are all his sins forgiven now. I wasnt gonna post again but i have to stick up for Chris Hogg, his last two defensive partners tell a story Jones Bamba as much positional sense as the wee man trying to sell union jacks outside the chapel Get of Hoggys back the guy has had to play with bombscare goalies and defenders since he came to this club, no wonder the guys confidence has suffered and listening to some of the prats on here you must have been great centre halfs in your day. Would love to know what all your preferences would be for a centre back pair would be. Mines will always be Hoggy plus any one of four and Yogi thinks the same so dream on CHRIS HOGG CAPTAIN FOR YEARS TO COME:thumbsup:

And Hogg has great positional sense does he?

brownlies bits
08-01-2010, 12:55 AM
And Hogg has great positional sense does he?
Yes he does cos he has to cover two positions cos hes playin with diddies and playin in front of an ultra confident goalie must help him as well (that was a joke by the way) Hoggy past England under 21 captain , Rob Jones Diddy, Sol Bamba centre half ma arse, Ian Murray canny win a baw in the air at left back. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who would a prefer :bye:

Hibee_Lisa
08-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Yes he does cos he has to cover two positions cos hes playin with diddies and playin in front of an ultra confident goalie must help him as well (that was a joke by the way) Hoggy past England under 21 captain , Rob Jones Diddy, Sol Bamba centre half ma arse, Ian Murray canny win a baw in the air at left back. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm who would a prefer :bye:

Jones,Bamba or Murray to be honest,all better players than Hogg IMO.

Judas Iscariot
08-01-2010, 06:48 AM

Steady up!

Try Under 19 captain..

:faf:

KWJ
08-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Having watched the match again I'd suggest that Hogg & Murray were our best players in the 2nd half as simply didn't put a foot or head wrong.

blackpoolhibs
08-01-2010, 01:41 PM

:faf::faf::faf: Great wind up, nearly as good as the lad from spain. :top marks

Toaods
08-01-2010, 01:51 PM

looked like he was he tackled by Casper just before Mikey Stewart took the ball off him last week? :wink:

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2010, 08:45 PM

Gus
31-03-2010, 08:46 PM

i wondered how long it would be before this came up.....i have to agree though :boo hoo: it def is not alone :agree:

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2010, 08:49 PM
i wondered how long it would be before this came up.....i have to agree though :boo hoo: it def is not alone :agree:

Where you there tonight mate?

You would've done a better job!

Wotherspiniesta
31-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Hogg can GTF.

The worst of a bad bunch. Yet the captain.
He can simply do nothing right when he gets the ball. He either punts it aimlessly upfield or plays it back to Stack. The one time he tried to play the ball along the deck forward he played it to Cregg who had his back to goal with 3 surrounding players. Terrible with the ball at his feet so you would presume that he's a big strong, no nonsense defender right? WRONG. Outmuscled by Goodwillie. Near the end of the first half the ball was played down the channel to the United boy and our captain wanders into the box, then decides to amble out and put in a half hearted tackle.

Pish.

Edit- Classic example of Hogg's leadership qualities. Hibs are 2-1 behind the ball goes behind for a hibs goalkick. Hogg (standing at the byeline, 2 yards from the ball) decides to run back to the defense rather than collecting the ball for the keeper to get things underway. Never captain material.

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Just saw the penalty again on Alba..

Total 100% stone waller..

Needless chalenge, too slow, out of postion as always..

Good stuff from our "captain"

:bitchy:

Simkin911
31-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Hogg can GTF.

Pish.

Edit- Classic example of Hogg's leadership qualities. Hibs are 2-1 behind the ball goes behind for a hibs goalkick. Hogg (standing at the byeline, 2 yards from the ball) decides to run back to the defense rather than collecting the ball for the keeper to get things underway. Never captain material.

I couldn't believe that either. He's brainless. Doesn't he realise we're at home and losing? Is he thick? Maybe I'm being too harsh here. :confused: Maybe not though.

Jonnyboy
31-03-2010, 10:28 PM

:faf:

Hibee_Craig7062
01-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Hogg can GTF.

The worst of a bad bunch. Yet the captain.
He can simply do nothing right when he gets the ball. He either punts it aimlessly upfield or plays it back to Stack. The one time he tried to play the ball along the deck forward he played it to Cregg who had his back to goal with 3 surrounding players. Terrible with the ball at his feet so you would presume that he's a big strong, no nonsense defender right? WRONG. Outmuscled by Goodwillie. Near the end of the first half the ball was played down the channel to the United boy and our captain wanders into the box, then decides to amble out and put in a half hearted tackle.

Pish.

I was astounded at this. The capitain has ushered the ball out of play then runs away from it when we are behind like he cannot be A*sed.

What does that say to the rest of the team???:rolleyes:

Ive personally given him every chance but he is not a leader.

Compare this to Ian Murray who at one point in the second half sprinted 50 yards to take a throw in while motioning at stevenson to support him. thats the kind of example that should be set.

blackpoolhibs
01-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Does Hogg practise those chipped ball to the opposition, or is it just rank bad play?

Judas Iscariot
01-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Where's the legions of Hogg supporters these days?

Finally saw sense I take it?!

WindyMiller
01-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Does Hogg practise those chipped ball to the opposition, or is it just rank bad play?

Hours and hours of practise BH.

Broken Gnome
01-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Where's the legions of Hogg supporters these days?

Finally saw sense I take it?!

Aye, it's time to look for better :agree:

I'll take the few iffy games you might get at the moment from Paul Hanlon as he will be an infinitely better player in the long-run. Even Hogg's commendable moments last night were followed immediately by an instant reminder of how sub-standard he is.

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2010, 03:10 PM
:bye:

Lofarl
01-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Putting my helmet on here but I though Hogg had a no bad game. Yogi should have subbed him when he broke his wrist. Cant blame the lad for backing out of challenges after that. Its human instinct to protect whats injured.

Wotherspiniesta
01-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Absolutely useless defender.Once again beaten to everything in the air and lets the ball bounce constantly instead of attacking it.

Credit to him for battling on today after a nasty injury and he seems to care a lot about Hibs.

Unfortunately none of that makes up for his shocking performances in our defence.

hibee_girl
01-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Putting my helmet on here but I though Hogg had a no bad game. Yogi should have subbed him when he broke his wrist. Cant blame the lad for backing out of challenges after that. Its human instinct to protect whats injured.

The thing is he didn't back out of tackles, he still got stuck in even though he knew he'd do more damage to himself.

Judas Iscariot
26-12-2010, 05:06 PM

Wotherspiniesta
26-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Can't head a ball. Can't time jumps. Ball watches. Slow. Can't pass. And an absolute WIMP.

Mikey_1875
26-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Struggle to recall a worst centre half performance. It actually got to the point where it was funny to watch as he was dispossessed attempting keepy uppies in our half. :taxi

PaulSmith
26-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Struggle to recall a worst centre half performance. It actually got to the point where it was funny to watch as he was dispossessed attempting keepy uppies in our half. :taxi

That was the clincher for me too!

A joke but an even bigger joke for Calderwood to play him.

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2010, 06:39 PM
But he was player of the year once, and a future England captain. Just needs a little time probably. :tee hee:

Hibee_Lisa
26-12-2010, 06:42 PM
But he was player of the year once, and a future England captain. Just needs a little time probably. :tee hee:

:greengrin:greengrin Come back Jonesy!!

hibsbollah
26-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Gathuessi running about against Dundee united under Collins was the worst defensive performance I'd ever seen at ER. Until Hogg today. The only thing he got right was running straight up the tunnel at the end without looking back.

Hiber-nation
26-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Gathuessi running about against Dundee united under Collins was the worst defensive performance I'd ever seen at ER. Until Hogg today. The only thing he got right was running straight up the tunnel at the end without looking back.

At least Murdock had an excuse (lack of fitness) for his performances in his first few games - think it was Dunfermline and Motherwell.

Hate to hear the boos but trying to play keepie uppie in a situation like that - sorry Hoggy, that was disgraceful.

KiddA
26-12-2010, 07:59 PM

:agree: I remember Derek Anderson having a shocker at Ayr United a few years ago but he got subbed. Hogg was worse than that today and stayed on the park. You are right though the fastest he has moved all day was at the final whistle. In any other job in the world you would be sacked for poor performance yet Hogg will probably see the pitch again this season. If he plays against Hearts it will be 4 or 5 plain and simple. Worst centre half I have ever seen at Hibs and yet still gets a game and even more laughable captain too :confused: I hope and pray he does not put the Hibs jersey on ever again and gets released. Him along with Rankin and Nish should never play again for the team I love. Shameful performances from all three of them this season along with a few others.

JimBHibees
26-12-2010, 08:14 PM
:agree: I remember Derek Anderson having a shocker at Ayr United a few years ago but he got subbed. Hogg was worse than that today and stayed on the park. You are right though the fastest he has moved all day was at the final whistle. In any other job in the world you would be sacked for poor performance yet Hogg will probably see the pitch again this season. If he plays against Hearts it will be 4 or 5 plain and simple. Worst centre half I have ever seen at Hibs and yet still gets a game and even more laughable captain too :confused: I hope and pray he does not put the Hibs jersey on ever again and gets released. Him along with Rankin and Nish should never play again for the team I love. Shameful performances from all three of them this season along with a few others.

For the ninth time this season the comment is he should never play for Hibs again, Dickoh must have been slitting his wrists looking on at the imposter who had taken his position. FFS an appalling player who inconceiveably got back the armband, jeezo. Again, slow, weak, poor in the air, cant pass, no leadership, no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Must talk a good game though. :rolleyes:

18/03/07
26-12-2010, 08:24 PM
For the ninth time this season the comment is he should never play for Hibs again, Dickoh must have been slitting his wrists looking on at the imposter who had taken his position. FFS an appalling player who inconceiveably got back the armband, jeezo. Again, slow, weak, poor in the air, cant pass, no leadership, no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Must talk a good game though. :rolleyes:
Don't think Hoggy has been the same since Jones left,giving him the captain job certinly did not help him when Jones left,I thought we have had a good couple of years with Hoggy,but he had a MARE today

JimBHibees
26-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Don't think Hoggy has been the same since Jones left,giving him the captain job certinly did not help him when Jones left,I thought we have had a good couple of years with Hoggy,but he had a MARE today

Yet we had scores and scores of genuises saying week after week Jones was the weak link. Incredible.

Hibee_Lisa
26-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Yet we had scores and scores of genuises saying week after week Jones was the weak link. Incredible.

Indeed. :bitchy:

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2010, 08:36 PM

:tee hee::thumbsup: