PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Today's game

rennie_hfc
03-01-2010, 11:08 AM
I know it's a very long shot, but I'm looking for 2 tickets for todays game in any part of the ground.

Any help is appreciated. Cheers

Hank Schrader
03-01-2010, 11:37 AM
I have bailed and I am not going to make it. My ticket is in the club ticket office, East Stand seat W127 or something, can't remember.

So there is a ticket available unless it has already been sold. Club are phoning me to let me know if it is taken as I will get a refund.

Cheers

rennie_hfc
03-01-2010, 11:50 AM
I have bailed and I am not going to make it. My ticket is in the club ticket office, East Stand seat W127 or something, can't remember.

So there is a ticket available unless it has already been sold. Club are phoning me to let me know if it is taken as I will get a refund.

Cheers

I'm really looking for 2 to be honest, cheers anyway

Hank Schrader
03-01-2010, 11:59 AM

No bother, it's there for anyone looking for a ticket last minute. Phone the ticket office, there will be more than me not able to make it. Try your luck. :wink:

EL_dEL
03-01-2010, 12:07 PM
i just called them...nae joy, so it looks like you'll be getting your readies back!

Sylar
03-01-2010, 12:09 PM

At the rediculous late hour you're asking, on derby day, you should take what you get and sod whoever was going to be going with you! :greengrin

Best bet is probably to head along to ER and try and find someone in one o' the locals selling any spares.