PDA

View Full Version : Hospitality

Hibi
03-01-2010, 09:51 AM
I already had tickets to todays game in the east but have been fortunate enough to win a couple of hospitality tickets to todays game...if its on!!

Does anyone have any previous knowledge of the hospitality day and in particular how long it goes on for after the game? I know the free drink ends at 5.30 but is that the end of the whole day or will there be a lot of things going on after?

First time I have been but I have fancied going to one for years, just wasn't keen on forking out the money for it!

Cheers :party:

BroxburnHibee
03-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I already had tickets to todays game in the east but have been fortunate enough to win a couple of hospitality tickets to todays game...if its on!!

Does anyone have any previous knowledge of the hospitality day and in particular how long it goes on for after the game? I know the free drink ends at 5.30 but is that the end of the whole day or will there be a lot of things going on after?

First time I have been but I have fancied going to one for years, just wasn't keen on forking out the money for it!

Cheers :party:

Think it ends after they have done the man of the match presentation. Prepare to be very drunk :greengrin

PS. What are you doing with your tickets for the East :wink:

Hibby Bairn
03-01-2010, 09:53 AM
You'll be in the Albion Bar by 5.45.

joe breezy
03-01-2010, 09:56 AM
I would happily take a ticket / tickets off your hands if they're spare?

hibbie02
03-01-2010, 10:02 AM

Splitter! :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
03-01-2010, 10:03 AM

I'm only looking for 1 :greengrin

Hibi
03-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Sorry guys once I got up from the original stampede of people wanting my other hospitality ticket, I then had to dodge the next one from people wanting to take the tickets for the east off my hands.

So unfortunately they have gone already, very popular derby this one, lets hope it doesn't disappoint :agree: