PDA

View Full Version : Shoud I stay or should I go

Hibernian blade
03-01-2010, 06:39 AM
Setting off for the train station in 20 mins.
It's a long way from Sheffield just to drink all day. Been looking forward to this for yonks now starting to despair reading some of these weather posts

joe breezy
03-01-2010, 06:46 AM
The rugby was on yesterday but I drove to the cinema last night and it was tricky in some places so unfortunately it's a don't know at the moment, you need to weigh up how annoyed you'd be with travelling + finding its off vs not travelling and finding its on as it seems 50/50 at the month.

joe breezy
03-01-2010, 06:48 AM
My phone types month when I try and type mo sorry

Judas Iscariot
03-01-2010, 06:50 AM
My gut feeling is the game will be off :grr:

Don't think it should be but think it will be :boo hoo:

LancashireHibby
03-01-2010, 06:52 AM
It's a long way from Sheffield just to drink all day. Been looking forward to this for yonks now starting to despair reading some of these weather posts
Go for it. If you choose to stay and then the game goes ahead, you'll be gutted.

Off to the train station in about 40 minutes so might find out the answer before leaving Bolton, but our train tickets are paid for so tempted just to go up for a day on the booze anyway:thumbsup:

Saorsa
03-01-2010, 06:53 AM
Go for it. If you choose to stay and then the game goes ahead, you'll be gutted.

Off to the train station in about 40 minutes so might find out the answer before leaving Bolton, but our train tickets are paid for so tempted just to go up for a day on the booze anyway:thumbsup:I think you have the right idea :thumbsup: :agree:

If it were me the option of a going on wasted journey (having some beers on the way :cheers: ) would win over the chance of staying put and missing the game should it be on.

marinello59
03-01-2010, 07:01 AM

Go for it. Deffo.:thumbsup:

Dibben
03-01-2010, 07:25 AM
Go for it. Deffo.:thumbsup:

:agree:

Keep checking along the way, you can always jump back off the train up the road if you hear it's cancelled!!

BH.

Si_17
03-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Get yer arse on the train.:agree:

Hibernian blade
03-01-2010, 10:35 AM
2 fat Yorkshire man currently in Newcastle.