PDA

View Full Version : Csaba

Scotthibs1875
02-01-2010, 11:11 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/659119/Hearts-boss-Csaba-Laszlo-vows-to-put-the-boot-into-city-rivals.html
:blah::blah::blah:

RickyS
03-01-2010, 10:13 AM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/659119/Hearts-boss-Csaba-Laszlo-vows-to-put-the-boot-into-city-rivals.html
:blah::blah::blah:

its too late for him now, he has been diagnosed with severely deludedism. it was inevitable:notworthy:

blackhibee
03-01-2010, 02:01 PM
I was just listening to his interview on Sportsound before the game. He was talking about the big games such as Celtic,Rangers,Hibs and Falkirk!

Jim44
03-01-2010, 02:16 PM
He isn't really saying anything surprising or unreal. If they do beat us today and we don't win our postponed match against St J., they could very well go on to become favourites for 3rd. place. We're possibly the only competition for 3rd. but like any team, we thrive on confidence which has to be consolidated in the next few games.

Cracker
03-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Has a wind tunnel between his ears!

Sas_The_Hibby
03-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Just heard his post match comments on the BBC site. He thought Hearts definitely deserved to win. Is his spoken English not very good or is he a complete t**s*r?

woody47
03-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Just heard his post match comments on the BBC site. He thought Hearts definitely deserved to win. Is his spoken English not very good or is he a complete t**s*r?

The second one.
Listened to his post match comments and he reckoned with ALL the chances they had in the 2nd half they should have won! What ferking chances? Even the commentators took the pesh with comments like "if he is talking about the couple of shots that were closer to the corner flag then he had a point!"
FFS he even praised the yam's fans for their vocal backing. I only heard them a couple of times and that was when they scored.
Don't think I've heard more garbage spouted from anyone anywhere.

Sas_The_Hibby
03-01-2010, 06:45 PM
The second one.
Listened to his post match comments and he reckoned with ALL the chances they had in the 2nd half they should have won! What ferking chances? Even the commentators took the pesh with comments like "if he is talking about the couple of shots that were closer to the corner flag then he had a point!"
FFS he even praised the yam's fans for their vocal backing. I only heard them a couple of times and that was when they scored.
Don't think I've heard more garbage spouted from anyone anywhere.

Och, you must have - you live in Bo'ness! :greengrin:duck:

jacomo
03-01-2010, 08:51 PM
Does Laszlo ever stop talking?

weecounty hibby
03-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Does Laszlo ever stop talking?

Think you missed a word out there, and it rhymes with Nish.