Mr Magoo
02-01-2010, 08:24 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8436389.stm

Im sorry but this man is an arse. 4Ft 2 and full of ****:bitchy:

JoJo_07
02-01-2010, 08:27 PM

I usually have a wee look at this every week. Last season he did pretty well however this season he has got his Hibs predictions all wrong (well pretty much). So I am actually quite pleased he has went for Hertz.

Danderhall Hibs
02-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Can anyone remember which thread his league table of predictions was posted on?

It was hilarious earlier in the season - predicted Rangers and Celtic to win every week, except when they played eachother and it was a draw (same again this week I see). The league table ended with them about 30 points ahead after the 1st round of matches and everyone else with about 15 points!

Basically his predictions are normally pish!

Woody1985
02-01-2010, 08:31 PM
I liked him as a player but haven't seen any of his punditry.

I think its unfair to call him an arse because he thinks Hearts might beat us in the same way that they managed to get their results this season and last.

On paper we should pump them... Well, you know the rest.

We'll just need to wait and see and hope we get a win.

PC Stamp
02-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Dodds better watch the wind doesn't get up. With those lugs of his he'll take off!

Cabbage East
02-01-2010, 08:39 PM
He's a ****in moron.

Toaods
02-01-2010, 08:48 PM
his predictions apart from ours are normally fairly decent.

He regularly doubts our abilities and to be fairanyone tipping a 1-0 victory for hearts could probably come up with some justification why it might go that way.

Like JoJo_07 I'm glad he has chosen them, we can enjoy it all the more if we destroy them.

Woody1985
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
I take it he's a jambo?

KerPlunk
02-01-2010, 09:09 PM
I take it he's a jambo?

He's a ****in' rabid Hun muppet who doesn't have a good thing to say about Hibs.

He should be launched into a pit full of wolverines.

:cool2:

Jumbo
02-01-2010, 09:16 PM
His prediction last week, against huns, was 2-2 :boo hoo: and said that we were playing good attacking football.

WindyMiller
02-01-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm surprised he thinks the loss of Bamba will weaken us as he slagged him for his performance last week.
Something along the lines of "if it wasn't for Maka he'd have been the worst player on the park".
He's a prime example of Sportsound's habit of using fans as commentators.

truehibernian
02-01-2010, 09:31 PM
****** Dodds. The wee f*nny looks like Pob and deserves no respect anyway.

http://www.classickidstv.co.uk/wiki/Pob's_Programme

Sas_The_Hibby
02-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I didn't think ANYONE had referred to Aberdeen and Dundee United as "The New Firm" since about 1988!!

hfc rd
02-01-2010, 09:48 PM
The guy is one complete fud and knows f*** all about football. Hopefully we make him eat his own words tommorow.

CmoantheHibs
03-01-2010, 12:48 AM
He is a wee fud and not very likable but he is only making his own predictions.We all make them,get some right and get some wrong.They count for nothing unless youre going to stick money on them.Ive seen a few Hibbys predicting a hearts win also so him doing the same is not something Im going to get steamed up over.

Hainan Hibs
03-01-2010, 12:59 AM
I did like his tone change today on Sportscene, he said something along the lines of;

"two completely different teams in the Edinburgh derby, Hibs play from the midfield, exciting, attacking football....then you have Hearts...." :greengrin

Normally a bit of a tit who is the typical sub standard pundit Sportscene love to show.

Pete
03-01-2010, 01:09 AM
He's being objective and you must know where he's coming from.

The sneaky, snide hearts wins they manage to pull off under our noses!

However, he's forgetting our form before the hun game. One slip and we suddenly don't count.

Anyone with any sense...or gambling experience would tip the draw!

Banter
03-01-2010, 01:47 AM
Can anyone remember which thread his league table of predictions was posted on? It was hilarious earlier in the season - predicted Rangers and Celtic to win every week, except when they played eachother and it was a draw (same again this week I see). The league table ended with them about 30 points ahead after the 1st round of matches and everyone else with about 15 points!

Basically his predictions are normally pish!

Billy Dodd's SPL predictions (http://hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=165241)

My bone of contention with him was that when reasoning his predictios he spurts a whole lot o toot, with little relation to fact and to top it off sounds like a bitter tit. His pedictions are as good a guess as mine although sometimes they do vege on the ridiculous.:cool2:

CMac1988
03-01-2010, 03:56 AM
His predictions are fair at times - no better or worse than most others prediction's, and his wee bit on Sky Sports isn't too bad unless of course it's a Rangers game (which I suppose is half of the time).

But in saying all this, he managed to lose all of the little credibility I gave him when he named Bamba as the worst player on the park last week.

So with that in mind, F*** UM!!

*EDIT*

Whilst checking up on Billy Dodds for no other reason than I can't sleep, I came across this on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hwZ2czisHg&feature=youtube_gdata

Hmm, Creepy... lol.

hibiedude
03-01-2010, 04:17 AM
I liked him as a player but haven't seen any of his punditry.

I think its unfair to call him an arse because he thinks Hearts might beat us in the same way that they managed to get their results this season and last.

On paper we should pump them... Well, you know the rest.

We'll just need to wait and see and hope we get a win.

I have to agree how he becomes an arse for thinking we mite get beat today is a joke :bitchy:

Septimus
03-01-2010, 05:51 AM
Presumably he gets paid for writing this drivel every week and if so good luck to him. I have to admit that I once, for a fleeting moment, actually liked the man. He had just put a penalty kick over the bar against us.

Wilson
03-01-2010, 10:30 AM
I have to agree how he becomes an arse for thinking we mite get beat today is a joke :bitchy:

Correct. He was an arse long before this prediction :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
To be fair to him, when he was asked for his game of the decade, he went for Aberdeen v QOS in the cup-semi and referred to QOS as we. How many ex-old firm players still call either side of them "we", even if they have only played a handfull of games.

Woody1985
04-01-2010, 08:04 PM
The guy is one complete fud and knows f*** all about football. Hopefully we make him eat his own words tommorow.

So he played professionally for probably about the same length of time you've been alive at one of the top two teams in the country and a few other SPL teams but he knows ****all about football. :faf:

Most of us talk **** about football now and again, usually through bias and even if we know we are wrong.

Danderhall Hibs
04-01-2010, 08:17 PM
So he played professionally for probably about the same length of time you've been alive at one of the top two teams in the country and a few other SPL teams but he knows ****all about football. :faf:

Most of us talk **** about football now and again, usually through bias and even if we know we are wrong.

He knows how to play it - that's it.

His input into a game he was co-commentating on recently was "the keeper was nowhere, if he had got that on target it was a goal" and after Samaras missed a sitter "he done everything right" - aye except put the ball in the net.

The man's a tit, I don't care if he's played professionally or not. Same goes for Alan Preston on Radio Scotland.

Unfortunately the BBC seem to think like you do and appoint any old tit to talk crap about football. They don't even have had to be good at it as long as they played it.

sixtwo
04-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Hate is a strong word. I very rarely use the word but for that bigotted, hun, big eared - son of a child botherer I will make an exception! I hate the wee runt!

iwasthere1972
04-01-2010, 10:16 PM

Just thought I would share my delight with everyone that tosspot didn't forecast ANY of the matches correctly.

Is he HibbyAndy in disguise. :greengrin