PDA

View Full Version : Yams Your most hated Hearts player right now.

Diclonius
02-01-2010, 04:56 PM
It seems that the team with the highest pathothogical hatred of the other wins the derby, so let's get right into the spirit, at least for a few days.. No death threats though. Let's not sink to that inhuman level that they are only too willing to scour.

Who's your most hated Hearts player just now?

ronaldo7
02-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Their's none of them good enough to hate.

HibbyAndy
02-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Gary Mackay.

An utter thug on the pitch and a truly ugly man.

Judas Iscariot
02-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Multiple options would be better..

I hate Gingerbaws, Junkie Black, The "Gun", Subo the waiter and Zallyhookus all equally :jamboak:

Gantin pink poofs :grr:

Get torn right in aboot these fuds the morn Hibbies :notworthy:

Hank Schrader
02-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Past Hearts teams - Too many to mention

Current Hearts Team - Gingerbaws

Baw187
02-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Find it hard to get particluarly bothered about any of they losers but went for Black as he is a total twat.

Woody1985
02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Their's none of them good enough to hate.

:agree:

I actually like more Hearts players than I do dislike for the sheer fact that they rip the other pish out of them. My favourites are Nade, Kingston and Albino Boy.

hibsfan7
02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Of all time
step forward mr paul hartley

sambajustice
02-01-2010, 05:16 PM
I don't hate Hearts. I pity the fools, and Hibs will destroy any Yams who try to take what we got!...

:greengrin

KeithTheHibby
02-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Don't hate any Yam players however I find it hard to separate Suso, Stewart and Black.

I would find it extremely difficult not to get bored repeatedly punching either of them in the face.

Saorsa
02-01-2010, 05:19 PM
It seems that the team with the highest pathothogical hatred of the other wins the derby, so let's get right into the spirit, at least for a few days.. No death threats though. Let's not sink to that inhuman level that they are only too willing to scour.

Who's your most hated Hearts player just now?Should have been a multiple choice poll.

**** the h****s

Diclonius
02-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Zaliukas for me. An absolute thuggish cheating twat of a central defender - encompasses them perfectly. The 0-1 game a couple seasons ago when he scored and shouldn't have even been on the pitch comes to mind.

Davy Mac
02-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Stewart for wearing that stupid flashers coat with a grimace on his coupon when he walked on to the ER pitch in 2007 after the Killie Cup final.:greengrin

Cabbage East
02-01-2010, 06:21 PM
I hardly know who any of their players are these days.

HibbyAndy
02-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Zaliukas for me. An absolute thuggish cheating twat of a central defender - encompasses them perfectly. The 0-1 game a couple seasons ago when he scored and shouldn't have even been on the pitch comes to mind.

I remember that game very well :agree: CONSTANTLY tugging and holding Jones at every set piece :agree:

Total ****stane of a player.

heidtheba
02-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Oh hard to think of ones now...
BUT all time?
Was it Nicky Walker who was their 2nd goalie back in the Henry Smith days? I remember him not shaking Leighton's hand at ER back in 94.
Neil Berry aka 'the living Hearty Harry lookalike' and Wayne Foster for turning one of the most one sided games I've ever seen...and for submitting me to months of deludedYam snash at work...

Fave player? Kingston...for that unnerring ability to be very good for a few nanoseconds yet command a huhuhuge wage for regularly doing naff all.
Great!

Monktonhall 7
02-01-2010, 06:37 PM
All time most disliked must be Kenny Black & the Italian guy Bruno. The thug that made the throat slitting gesture to one of our players at the PBS. Of the current bunch, its the wee ned Black. Interesting that Black & Stewart dominate this poll. Is it because thats the only ones we recognise?

matty_f
02-01-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't really know any of their players well enough to hate any of them particularly more than the others.
With that in mind I'll go for whoever the world cup stars are.

NOLA
02-01-2010, 07:06 PM
wee susan gets my vote, reminds me of novo who i equally despise!

Cropley10
02-01-2010, 07:06 PM
Zaliukas for me. An absolute thuggish cheating twat of a central defender - encompasses them perfectly. The 0-1 game a couple ...

I remember that game very well :agree: CONSTANTLY tugging and holding Jones at every set piece :agree:

Total ****stane of a player.

Was Charlie reffing that day? I know he was in the next Derby at ER,..

Rory89
02-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Voted Stewart but really don't give a pash about any of them tbh.

A few years ago when they were actually good I hated a few of them, but it's a sign of how irrelevant they all are that your local rivals don't have much of an opinion on individuals in your team.

When we hear all this ***** from them about Riordan, Stokes, Zemmama, Stack, Murray, McCormack etc being a collection of evil, racist, paedophile rapists, we should just take it as a compliment that they are so obsessed with everything Hibs related.

Cropley10
02-01-2010, 07:09 PM
wee susan gets my vote, reminds me of novo who i equally despise!

Susan gets my vote too. He really is a pathetic little specimen.

Hainan Hibs
02-01-2010, 07:10 PM
I hate every single one of them with a passion.

I hope every player that pulls on the green and white tomorrow goes onto the pitch with passion and a will to win and annihilates that horrible joke of a team.

Get intae thum Hibs:agree:

Cropley10
02-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Voted Stewart but really don't give a pash about any of them tbh.

A few years ago when they were actually good I hated a few of them, but it's a sign of how irrelevant they all are that your local rivals don't have much of an opinion on individuals in your team.

When we hear all this ***** from them about Riordan, Stokes, Zemmama, Stack, Murray, McCormack etc being a collection of evil, racist, paedophile rapists, we should just take it as a compliment that they are so obsessed with everything Hibs related.

From the only Club to have appointed a convicted sex offender as a coach. They don't do irony in Gorgay...

Hiber-nation
02-01-2010, 09:37 PM
None of that lot could possibly compare to any of this lot

Drew Busby
Kenny Black
Neil Berry
Gary Mackay

Then theres the likes of Ally Mauchlen and Pasquale Bruno, to name but 2.

camthebam
02-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Without any shadow of any doubt;

Mikey Miranda Stewart

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cynthia-nixon.jpg

A traitor.

A Primma Donna.

A spoilt f#ckin brat.

A whining ginger c#nt.

I rest my case.

hfc rd
02-01-2010, 09:46 PM
All of them. :jamboak:

lyonhibs
02-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Gary Mackay.

An utter thug on the pitch and a truly ugly man.

:agree: :agree:

I was going to ask where the "Gary Mackay" option was - anyone see his joint interview with Keith Wright in the papers??

The spiteful, bitter side to his character simply shines through!!

Fud.

sixtwo
02-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Has to be Bouzid. He looks like he'd spit in yer kebab!

hibs is life
02-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Of all time
step forward mr paul hartley

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

Pete
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I don't hate any of them...In fact I respect every one of them.

They're all good footballers, some better than others, but they don't have any effect on our destiny this season or any other.

I can't even hate the arrogant supporters who think they are better than they are and can't see beyond their own noses...It's not blind faith it's blind jambo arrogance...it might actually be a medical condition.

I only have pity for that type of person.

Win, lose or draw I'll still feel superior but not in a "show-off, brazen, my dicks bigger than yours" way.

It's because we have class...and I hope to god class tells tomorrow and this stuffy outfit don't come and stifle us to death.

sleeping giant
02-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I don't hate any of them...In fact I respect every one of them.

They're all good footballers, some better than others, but they don't have any effect on our destiny this season or any other.

I can't even hate the arrogant supporters who think they are better than they are and can't see beyond their own noses...It's not blind faith it's blind jambo arrogance...it might actually be a medical condition.

I only have pity for that type of person.

Win, lose or draw I'll still feel superior but not in a "show-off, brazen, my dicks bigger than yours" way.

It's because we have class...and I hope to god class tells tomorrow and this stuffy outfit don't come and stifle us to death.

Peter , Peter , Peter :bitchy:
Thats a bit sickly is it not .

I had you down as a hairy man :cool2:

You exfoliate dont you ?:greengrin

Pete
03-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Peter , Peter , Peter :bitchy:
Thats a bit sickly is it not .

I had you down as a hairy man :cool2:

You exfoliate dont you ?:greengrin

Completely wrong mate. I'm the Chris Coleman type.

Full barnet, smooth as (all over)....and I know about football on every level!:greengrin:greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
03-01-2010, 01:14 AM
St*wart

I absolutely despise that ginger prick !

poolman
03-01-2010, 02:25 AM
The whole ****in lot and anyone whos had anything to do wi them in the past or in the future :notworthy:

hibee92
03-01-2010, 02:47 AM
mikey, nae doubt :agree:

scotty1875
03-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Suso for me - absolute thug.

On the positive side he, along with the rest of the Lithuanian rotation squad, keep up the tradition of the ****s having the worst hairstyles in the league.

They appear to be stuck in the days of posing in Lord Toms in Lothian Road with a Bezique & coke in hand, sporting Miami Vice style side-partings, flicked fringes and blond streaked highlights, crew neck jumpers tucked into their waistbands and slip-on cotton shoes with elasticated heels circa 1986 - coincidentally the year they chucked the league and cup double. (I'm showing ma age here,eh :wink:)

One Albert Kidd....There's only one Albert Kidd!! :notworthy:

Sergey
03-01-2010, 04:39 PM
First (and only) vote cast for Palazuelos :dizzy:.

Another hoodlum who shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch.

hibee_girl
03-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I picked Stewart in the poll but after the game today I've changed my mind to Suso

DBHibs
03-01-2010, 04:59 PM
I picked Stewart in the poll but after the game today I've changed my mind to Suso

Was just about to post exactly the same thing! :agree:

clerriehibs
03-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I voted ... but thi sis the kind of poll that makes stewart realise he's doing the right things.

steakbake
03-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Watching it on ESPN today, I thought Suso looked like an insufferable, unsporting and cheating wee gobsh*te.

Stewart is of course, the real pantomime villain when it comes to the circus team. A dirty player who gets away with stuff most games he plays in and is never out of the ref's ear. I had thought his girlish screams when he went down clutching his ankle in the first half might have been an indication that he was seriously hurt. However, as per he was up and about once a suitable amount of time had past and he could come back on without looking like he had the acting skills of an extra in Grange Hill.

whiskyhibby
03-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Cant you choose all of them....................

:feed::feed:

Houchy
03-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Stewart: 113

I think we have a winner... although I hate their fans more than all their players combined!!!

ian cruise
03-01-2010, 07:11 PM
thought id wait till after the game before i waded into this one

and the result is

susan - wee fud

Prof. Shaggy
03-01-2010, 07:18 PM
Where's Smith?