PDA

View Full Version : G.Smith Starts

IvanS
02-01-2010, 11:39 AM
New Member here after a while of trying to become one to hello to all! Back to the topic and i can guarantee that smith is playing 2moro, i know every1 is wary of 1st posters bumping there gums bout stuff they only hope for but this is 100% true, and im sure ill have more good stuff for my fellow hibees for years to come ! Ivan

.Sean.
02-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Are you re-signing for us Ivan? :devil:

HibbyAndy
02-01-2010, 11:43 AM
New Member here after a while of trying to become one to hello to all! Back to the topic and i can guarantee that smith is playing 2moro, i know every1 is wary of 1st posters bumping there gums bout stuff they only hope for but this is 100% true, and im sure ill have more good stuff for my fellow hibees for years to come ! Ivan

Welcome to the forum mate.

This one doesnt smell Yammish.

Cool_Hand_Luke
02-01-2010, 11:46 AM

Do you know if this is due to Maka/Stack both being injured...or can we expect to see one of them on the bench?

StevieC
02-01-2010, 11:52 AM

Personally I'm more wary of text-speak. :grr:

Thanks for the info.

:wink:

Sandy
02-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Welcome to .net :thumbsup:

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Not a problem if Smith starts but what will be interesting will be the comments regarding the fitness levels of Maka/Stack. I was looking at ceefax the other day and there was a bit about Brighton giving a contract to a keeper that had completed a successful trial period. Obviously the deal for Smith has been on the go for a while.:agree:

bigwheel
02-01-2010, 12:25 PM

aye, Graeme you canny fool us....welcome to Hibs :wink:

GloryGlory
02-01-2010, 01:09 PM

Has his international clearance come through then?

Toaods
02-01-2010, 01:14 PM
New Member here after a while of trying to become one

what problem did you have in doing so? :confused: