PDA

View Full Version : Good Hibs article by Stuart Frew

alidoll
02-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Stuart Frew wrote a great Hibs article which I have posted the link to below. Let's hope we can start the New Year with the result we want tomorrow :thumbsup:

Hibs Article (http://www.edinburghspotlight.com/2010/01/hibs-article/)

Malthibby
02-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Great article, a eulogy in fact - is he Rod's nephew?:greengrin
GG

Vini1875
02-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Yes it is a good Hibs article. I noticed that there was a hearts one as well and couldn't help but look to see what it said. It was strange how much they mention Hibs, they are so bitter. I don't think the Hibs article mentions them at all.

hibbie02
02-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Great article, a eulogy in fact - is he Rod's nephew?:greengrin
GG

It is Stu in Nottingham that posts on here. More likely Rod's love child from a dalliance with Peter Cormack...........:greengrin

Mister P
02-01-2010, 01:43 PM
One might say that Hibernian Football Club’s greatest days are yet to come…

‘Glory Glory to the Hibees!’

:notworthy:

hallelujah!!!

Yogi will deliver:wink:

alidoll
02-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Yes it is a good Hibs article. I noticed that there was a hearts one as well and couldn't help but look to see what it said. It was strange how much they mention Hibs, they are so bitter. I don't think the Hibs article mentions them at all.

I had to publish it - think how I felt ! The two pictures were only on my desktop for minutes and will NEVER do anything Jambo related again

Hibees for ever :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
02-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Is there a plaque on a house wall somewhere in Ireland stating. Here lived Cannon Hannon founder of the mighty Hibees.

If not, why not.

:cool2:

erin go bragh
02-01-2010, 04:36 PM
just a wee mention [ a certain nil seven game]
good article :top marks