PDA

View Full Version : anyone upgraded a kids season card for one game?

Toaods
01-01-2010, 02:43 PM
My mate is back from Overseas and we are wondering how to upgrade the card from a kid to an adult for the hearts game only.

Anyone done this since the cards were issued and if so, what do you need to do and how much did the ticket office charge for doing it?

Caversham Green
01-01-2010, 03:03 PM
Don't know if it will help or not, but I've done this at Reading. All I had to do was phone the ticket office and give them the number of the card to be upgraded and my credit card number. They charged the cost of the upgrade and updated the database, and that was it - no problem.

Prof. Shaggy
01-01-2010, 03:07 PM
I did this a couple of seasons ago. I paid the difference between the concession and full prices i.e. a tenner.
Was no problem to the helpful staff at ER.

Edit: Re-reading your post, I have no idea about cards at all..

Antifa Hibs
01-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Nae need to upgrade it for one game, just fire in with the bairns one.

col02
01-01-2010, 03:14 PM
Did it last week for the Rangers game for my mate and pretty easily done. Get a ticket for the match and cost £13 in total.

Caversham Green
01-01-2010, 03:15 PM

I wouldn't recommend this if it's anything like the Reading system. You might get away with it, but if you don't they can suspend your card.

Toaods
01-01-2010, 03:34 PM

he's a 47 year old bloke, never going to make it through with a female Hibs Kid card in the name of Miss ****** ***** :greengrin

Fat Stu
01-01-2010, 04:12 PM
he's a 47 year old bloke, never going to make it through with a female Hibs Kid card in the name of Miss ****** ***** :greengrin

I know people of a similiar age doing this and getting away with it:wink:.