PDA

View Full Version : Edinburgh ready for the derby day..

GreenCastle
01-01-2010, 12:18 PM
BBC CLIP

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8436331.stm

In response to JH - I think if we played like last week for the first 30 mins for the full 90 mins EVERY WEEK we would be top of the league....

I hope Yogi sorts the defence out and we are just generally more compact all over and give no CHEAP goals away!!

Shabba....don't mind the guy considering he's a yam puppet BUT wow can that man talk! Needs to take a breath once in a while. Was a good clip on Only an Excuse last night of him :faf:

Not to forget the Riordan clip too :faf:

Bring it on :notworthy:

Monktonhall 7
01-01-2010, 12:31 PM
So according to Shabby, "the Derby is always a Derby". Thank god he cleared that up. I might be able to sleep tonight.

scott7_0(Prague)
01-01-2010, 12:48 PM
So according to Shabby, "the Derby is always a Derby". Thank god he cleared that up. I might be able to sleep tonight.

HAHA... he is a comical genius. I LOVE HIM.....:thumbsup:

Littlest Hobo
01-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Hibs reached their target by taking a point???? Very cheeky:grr:

iwasthere1972
01-01-2010, 02:42 PM
BBC CLIP

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8436331.stm

In response to JH - I think if we played like last week for the first 30 mins for the full 90 mins EVERY WEEK we would be top of the league....

I hope Yogi sorts the defence out and we are just generally more compact all over and give no CHEAP goals away!!

Shabba....don't mind the guy considering he's a yam puppet BUT wow can that man talk! Needs to take a breath once in a while. Was a good clip on Only an Excuse last night of him :faf:
Not to forget the Riordan clip too :faf:

Bring it on :notworthy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pl8d9/Only_an_Excuse_2009/

About 14 mins 15 secs. :faf:

matty_f
01-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Hibs reached their target by taking a point???? Very cheeky:grr:

Cheeky, but then he also lets slip that they're coming for the draw on Sunday too.

Like how he struggles to remember the name of the team he manages near the end of the clip.

He didn't half take a long time to say pretty much nothing.

GreenCastle
01-01-2010, 03:18 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00pl8d9/Only_an_Excuse_2009/

About 14 mins 15 secs. :faf:

Riordans clip -

13 mins 40 seconds on the iplayer :greengrin

sixtwo
01-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Shabba is a clown. He talks utter nonsense and he is in the same loony bracket as Ivan Golac and Ebbe Skovdhal

Mister P
01-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Shabba is a clown. He talks utter nonsense and he is in the same loony bracket as Ivan Golac and Ebbe Skovdhal

If you can't convince them...confuse them:agree::agree::agree:

a tactic used by many Politicians and other folk.

IWasThere2016
01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Riordans clip -

13 mins 40 seconds on the iplayer :greengrin

How BAD was the Yogi impersonation!!! :bitchy:

Rory89
01-01-2010, 07:05 PM
When Shabba started talking and I saw there was just over a minute left of the video I assumed my computer was lying.

Also, no need for John Hughes to come out with the "if we play like we played in the first half an hour against Rangers there's only gonnae be one winner" chat, if we play like we played the other 60 minutes there'll also only be one winner. If my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle springs to mind.

sixtwo
01-01-2010, 07:11 PM
When Shabba started talking and I saw there was just over a minute left of the video I assumed my computer was lying.

Also, no need for John Hughes to come out with the "if we play like we played in the first half an hour against Rangers there's only gonnae be one winner" chat, if we play like we played the other 60 minutes there'll also only be one winner. If my aunty had balls she'd be my uncle springs to mind.

If we play like we did in the first 20 mins we'll take 5 of hearts. If we play like we did in the 70 mins afterwards we'll still beat them.

Hearts do not have the players to hurt us in the way that rangers did. Rangers had Novo, Miller, Boyd.......Hearts have Suso, Nade and wittenveen!:jamboak:

HibeeMcGinn1
01-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Lazlo jist shut yir puss

iwasthere1972
01-01-2010, 07:49 PM
How BAD was the Yogi impersonation!!! :bitchy:

Impersonation was utter garbage. Prog should have been dropped years ago.

matty_f
01-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Impersonation was utter garbage. Prog should have been dropped years ago.

:agree:

The fact McAvennie is still getting lampooned on the show shows how old the act is.

California-Hibs
01-01-2010, 09:07 PM
:agree:

The fact McAvennie is still getting lampooned on the show shows how old the act is.

Nah sorry, but that was funny stuff :top marks

Mister P
01-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Yogis impersonation was embarrasing.

I didn't know who is was supposed to be, even Riordan, what TF was the hairdo about, looked nothing like him.

Last year (iirc) when they did the sketch with Riordan being on the Celtic bench where Strapon favoured an old granny, at least that was apparent who was who.

i think he needs a few fellow impersonators to enhance the show. He himself doesn;'t do it any more for my liking. Great concept for a show though, just not being delivered well.