PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Who pulls the strings

Tranent Hibby
31-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Looks as if communication in Yam land is first class as always, according to EEN. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Laszlo and Romanov met for over five hours of positive talks at Riccarton on Monday, during which they discussed the Hearts team, tactics, performance and future plans. The finished in agreement, however yesterday's statement from Romanov cast doubt on whether deals for McLeod and MacLean would be sanctioned.

"I don't want to be rude here but in the last two days I've spoken to about three different people at Hearts," said Finnigan. "I rang a director who was somewhere in Europe and he didn't even know Izale was at the club.

"The manager sat in front of Izale and assured him that he wants him to sign. No disrespect to Hearts but if they don't want to sign Izale they don't have to. It's not about Izale, it's about Hearts. If it's not the right thing for Hearts then I'm sure they won't do it. If they decide he isn't what they want then he comes back to Charlton and he gets on with it

Hibernian Verse
31-12-2009, 04:50 PM
We should take him just to piss them off

Broken Gnome
31-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Revenge for Chris Hackett, yeah!