PDA

View Full Version : FAO - The KNEE JERKERS,

scott7_0(Prague)
30-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Can you now see we were beaten by a better and on form team!!!

BRING ON THE JAMBO's

GGTTH.

Ringothedog
30-12-2009, 10:10 PM

BRING ON THE JAMBO's

GGTTH.

:agree:

ancient hibee
30-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Thought we did well to hold them to four.

Judas Iscariot
30-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Shut up man, don't you know we're doomed!!!

Yogi's not the answer, we should have appointed gannon, Deeks is a waste of space and Maka WILL one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but one day he'll become a great keeper!

Do try and keep up :rolleyes:

(((Fergus)))
30-12-2009, 10:15 PM

Yogi's not the answer, we should have appointed gannon, Deeks is a waste of space and Maka WILL one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but one day he'll become a great keeper!

Wrong, it's all Maka's fault. Is Weaver still better than him though?

Ringothedog
30-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Wrong, it's all Maka's fault. Is Weaver still better than him though?

Answers on a post card to:

Goalkeepers Union
c/o the throwball inn
Slippery hands Road
Backofthenettown
GA 100

Storar
30-12-2009, 10:24 PM

Derek Riordan showed on sunday that he lacks ball control :agree:

Hibs Spain
30-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Thought we did well to hold them to four.

wonder how many howlers their goalie had ?

scott7_0(Prague)
30-12-2009, 10:30 PM
wonder how many howlers their goalie had ?

7(Seven) surely.

Pretty Boy
30-12-2009, 10:33 PM
So no one is allowed to be upset at the manner of our defeat on Sunday?

Yes rangers are better generally and on better from than us, that does not excuse the manner of our defeat on Sunday.

Baldy Foghorn
30-12-2009, 10:37 PM

BRING ON THE JAMBO's

GGTTH.

Rangers are not that good, and we shot ourselves in the foot, by shipping easy and cheap goals........

They are certainly there for the taking, and we might have beaten them had we not been so slack in certain areas..........

Toaods
30-12-2009, 10:39 PM
"no one game has a bearing on the next, as we only focus on the next game" by every manager and player interviewed since TV and Radio sports coverage began.

scott7_0(Prague)
30-12-2009, 10:42 PM
So no one is allowed to be upset at the manner of our defeat on Sunday?

Yes rangers are better generally and on better from than us, that does not excuse the manner of our defeat on Sunday.

Never said that, but on the day we were beaten by a better team, no matter how you look or paint it.

Rangers are not that good, and we shot ourselves in the foot, by shipping easy and cheap goals........

They are certainly there for the taking, and we might have beaten them had we not been so slack in certain areas..........

orrect but were are not any better than them. YET, Bring on Jan.

Big Frank
30-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Hibernian FC should never ship 4 goals at home against the huns. Better team or not!

scott7_0(Prague)
30-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Hibernian FC should never ship 4 goals at home against the huns. Better team or not!

BIG Frank, we should also win the Scottish Cup, but welcome to reality mate!

MyJo
30-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Dundee united lost seven goals, 3 in the space of 10 minutes in the first half and 4 against a team with ten men.

We had that team chasing shadows for half an hour at easter road before they found their form and bagged a couple of cracking goals and a couple of howlers where gifted to them by our defending and this, after a run of 12 games unbeaten in the SPL and with 3 key players out injured.

Hardly justification for the ritual wrist slashing that been happening on here and the howls of despair some people are producing at the thought of facing hearts next week.

The simple fact of the matter is we're a ******ing good team (like it or not some of you!) and 1 bad result against Rangers is not the beginning of the end or proof that we're not as good as we thought.

BRING ON THE YAMS!!!!!!

Big Frank
30-12-2009, 11:01 PM
BIG Frank, we should also win the Scottish Cup, but welcome to reality mate!

Its not acceptable for Hibernian to ship 4 goals at home domestically. The manner of our capitulation was also not acceptable.

Rangers are a top drawer team because they horsed a managerless shian dundee united.

I personally dinnae agree in the slightest that there was any knee jerk reaction on this board, simply Hibbys cracking about the club they love.

As far as I'm concerned rangers are ***** and **** hertz.

Hows that for reality:greengrin

Houchy
30-12-2009, 11:13 PM

:agree:

All 4 goals were preventable.

1stSlack pass from Miller to Zouma and picked off by, I think, Davis who played it to Boyd to Miller who produced, to be fair to the greetin face w***, a good finish.

2nd, Bamba to Riordan who had 2 Rangers players on top of him straight away. Should have been punted anywhere in the west rather than given to Deek.

3rd, Shanked cross/shot from Nacho Nobo passed Maka (saying nothing as I don't want to turn this into another 18 pager.

4th Pushing forward and the defense got caught square, too far up the pitch.

All the above is easy to say with hindsight but I think the early goal lured us into a false sense that we were actually Brazil and the players wanted to walk it out of trouble (Bamba to Deek) or look for a killer pass (Miller to Zouma).

matty_f
30-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Dundee united lost seven goals, 3 in the space of 10 minutes in the first half and 4 against a team with ten men.

We had that team chasing shadows for half an hour at easter road before they found their form and bagged a couple of cracking goals and a couple of howlers where gifted to them by our defending and this, after a run of 12 games unbeaten in the SPL and with 3 key players out injured.

Hardly justification for the ritual wrist slashing that been happening on here and the howls of despair some people are producing at the thought of facing hearts next week.

The simple fact of the matter is we're a ******ing good team (like it or not some of you!) and 1 bad result against Rangers is not the beginning of the end or proof that we're not as good as we thought.

BRING ON THE YAMS!!!!!!

:top marks

Spot on mate. One defeat in thirteen ******ing games and some folk are sh**ing it from the Yams, who have somehow or other scraped a few wins together.:bitchy:

As you say, we're a good team, with a bloody good manager. The defeat on Sunday was rank, but it's not indicative of our season. We are much better than that performance.

Hopefully we prove it on Sunday.

gorgie_harp
31-12-2009, 06:56 AM

:agree::agree::top marks Hibernian gifted the huns, that game.

hibiedude
31-12-2009, 07:28 AM

BRING ON THE YAMS!!!!!!

A great reply :agree: the 2 howlers we gifted them were a joke and all this nonsense about the Hearts game makes me laugh.

The lose pass from Millar to gift them the 1st goal and them we hit the self-destruct button is the reason we lost the Rangers game in the manner we did.

Ranger played superb after 25 minutes but we invited them to play well and we had to may players that were found wanting on the day.

JCHibby
31-12-2009, 08:22 AM

BRING ON THE JAMBO's

GGTTH.

I disagree completley. We beat ourselves through shambolic defending and the inability to be able to control a game, however things that Yogi knows need to be addressed and this will hopefully toughen a few individuals in the team up.

They are in form, but that doesn't mean they are a good team!

Ooops do agree on the Bring on the Jambos, these clowns actually are getting quite confident after two one nil wins..

TornadoHibby
31-12-2009, 08:23 AM
7(Seven) surely.

At least seven if it had been Maka and I wasn't even at the game! :faf: :faf:

Oh wait a minute though! :cool2:

That's how most dot netters assess Hibs matches is it not!? :wink: :cool2: :greengrin

weecounty hibby
31-12-2009, 10:05 AM
I can't have been the only one who was fed up hearing about this being the worst Rangers team ever etc etc. Total bull**** and they have proved it in the last few games. Six against Well, four against us and ten in two games against Utd. Hardly theworst team ever. Some Hibbies out there want too much too soon. We are on a upward spiral which has really only just started, the way our heads went down was dissapointing but I would not expect that to happen again, ever, with Yogi as boss.

Ritchie
31-12-2009, 02:06 PM
we are by far the 3rd best team in the league IMHO...... and we should pump that lot on sunday......

but i've got a horrible feeling in my gut that sunday wont be a good day......

BEEJ
31-12-2009, 05:04 PM

Then again United very recently lost at home to the Huns by a three goal margin - as did we.

blackpoolhibs
31-12-2009, 05:53 PM
The knee jerkers are great. I was slaughtered for daring to criticise Mixu, when clearly he was way way way out his depth, yet some of those who were pretty vocal in their condemnation of me, are the same people having a go at the team, but more importantly the manager, when its the 1st defeat in months. I wonder why? :devil:

Toaods
31-12-2009, 07:00 PM
to settle any disputes, I just looked the true meaning up on Wikipedia:

Knee-jerker (adj.) a complete tosser who differs from your opinion on anything and everything. A sad condition that can never be reversed. Best option is to end all your posts back to them with a 'away an paly with yourself' smiley.

El Gubbz
01-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Bring on the YAMS:jamboak:

Steve20
01-01-2010, 02:52 PM
we are by far the 3rd best team in the league IMHO...... and we should pump that lot on sunday......

but i've got a horrible feeling in my gut that sunday wont be a good day......

I agree. I just don't see it being our day.

Not 100% sure we are the 3rd best team in the league,though.

Judas Iscariot
01-01-2010, 03:02 PM

Geezo, Mr Negativity or what!

If we're not 3rd best who is?

I've seen every team in the league this year and I've not thought any of them have been that good..

matty_f
01-01-2010, 03:03 PM

'Course we are.:agree:

Only team that I've seen against us that have been significantly better has been Rangers on Sunday. Celtc beat us, but they weren't miles better.

St Johnstone outplayed us in the cup game, but I thought we deserved the win in the league - I don't think they're a better side than us, though.

In fact, the only game other than the Rangers one where we've been totally outplayed was Hamilton away, and there's no way they're a better side than us.

CmoantheHibs
02-01-2010, 06:28 AM
It will be interesting to see how the players react after the huns game.I would imagine they are itching to get a chance to redeem themselves.They know they let themselves down but it was the 1st defeat in 13 games so its not a common occurrence.Just a shame it happened in such a big game.After we gub Hearts then all will be rosy in our garden again so I cant wait.Then all the folk that are kacking themselves will wonder what all the panic was about and we can all walk around with big smug cheesy grins on our faces.:greengrin