PDA

View Full Version : HIBS.net Facebook group

Landells
30-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Guys i noticed there wasnt a hibs.net facebook group dedicated to the site so I took the honor in creating one.

Please feel free to join

Hibs.net Facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=251874862353&view=user#/group.php?gid=251874862353&ref=nf)

:thumbsup::notworthy::hnet:

hibbie02
30-12-2009, 07:49 PM
So you have started a website group for a website. Cunning...... :greengrin

Landells
30-12-2009, 07:51 PM
So you have started a website group for a website. Cunning...... :greengrin

Well..... Yeah :rolleyes::faf:

I dont expect it to take off lol

Landells
30-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Anyone willing to Mod with me?:rolleyes:

TamHibs
30-12-2009, 08:35 PM
I will. i'm on quite frequently lol (Thomas Osborne)

danhibees1875
30-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Anyone willing to Mod with me?:rolleyes:

Sure, I tend to spend a fair amount of time on fb :rolleyes: (Daniel Ness)

Landells
30-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Sure, I tend to spend a fair amount of time on fb :rolleyes: (Daniel Ness)

Done! :hnet:

Landells
30-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Could possibly use it for an advertisement for here :top marks

Landells
30-12-2009, 09:06 PM
I will. i'm on quite frequently lol (Thomas Osborne)

Done! :hnet:

LancashireHibby
30-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Joined.

Mikey
30-12-2009, 09:31 PM
It's probably worth pointing out at this stage that the hibs.net facebook page is in no way connected to the main site. The hibs.net owners and administrators have no input to the running of the facebook page. If you don't like what you see on there don't come running to us :wink:

Landells
30-12-2009, 09:34 PM
It's probably worth pointing out at this stage that the hibs.net facebook page is in no way connected to the main site. The hibs.net owners and administrators have no input to the running of the facebook page. If you don't like what you see on there don't come running to us :wink:

Will be added

Cheers Mikey:thumbsup:

PISTOL1875
30-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Joined.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Landells
30-12-2009, 09:40 PM

Iv stated on front page...

"Please note that hibs.net facebook page is in no way connected to the main site. The hibs.net owners and administrators have no input to the running of the facebook page therefore hibs.net hold no responsibility for the content posted on this group"

That ok to you?

ArabHibee
30-12-2009, 09:49 PM
So no need for any of you to be on here anymore then? See ya!! :bye:

Landells
30-12-2009, 09:52 PM
So no need for any of you to be on here anymore then? See ya!! :bye:

:faf:

Please understand I have no intent to 'steal' members

Removed
30-12-2009, 09:58 PM
:faf:

Please understand I have no intent to 'steal' members

Not on this facebook malarkey but can I ask what the point of the group is? Hibs.net members talking about hibs/hibs.net on another website :confused:

Bonkers if you ask me. Oh and the game on Sunday actually finishes at 4:45 :greengrin

And can Yams join? I predict a riot :grr:

hibbie02
30-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Not on this facebook malarkey but can I ask what he point of the group is? Hibs.net members talking about hibs/hibs.net on another website :confused:

Bonkers if you ask me. Oh and the game on Sunday actually finishes at 4:45 :greengrin

Maybe it is to allow users to "out" themselves by giving their real identities on Couponbook. I have no idea why (as a Couponbook user) I would want to discuss a discussion website on another website. What is the point???? :confused: Maybe they can get together and discuss ideas about a new thread before they post it on here. :greengrin

Please, please enlighten us on what it is you are trying to achieve with this new group and then maybe I might join.

Landells
30-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Not on this facebook malarkey but can I ask what the point of the group is? Hibs.net members talking about hibs/hibs.net on another website :confused:

Maybe it is to allow users to "out" themselves by giving their real identities on Couponbook. I have no idea why (as a Couponbook user) I would want to discuss a discussion website on another website. What is the point???? :confused: Maybe they can get together and discuss ideas about a new thread before they post it on here. :greengrin

Please, please enlighten us on what it is you are trying to achieve with this new group and then maybe I might join.

members can see who there actually talking to

ArabHibee
30-12-2009, 10:10 PM

Not if you don't have your proper photo on it they can't! :cool2::greengrin

Landells
30-12-2009, 10:17 PM

Thats is true :agree::greengrin

matty_f
30-12-2009, 10:45 PM

How come you're not on Facebook, Billy? :dunno:

ArabHibee
30-12-2009, 10:49 PM

He's got nae mates. :greengrin

matty_f
30-12-2009, 10:52 PM
He's got nae mates. :greengrin

Didn't stop me :whistle:

ArabHibee
30-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Didn't stop me :whistle:

I was talking about 'real' mates, not the 'plastic' ones that you have. :greengrin

matty_f
30-12-2009, 10:58 PM
I was talking about 'real' mates, not the 'plastic' ones that you have. :greengrin

So was I!:greengrin

ArabHibee
30-12-2009, 11:03 PM
So was I!:greengrin

Here's a couple more for you, Mattie.

http://www.outoforder.net.au/images/Nutters.JPG

Removed
30-12-2009, 11:16 PM

Life is already too complicated - and just another reason for a domestic. I already get :grr: for all the texting I do and "looking at the computer" :wink:

I did take a look at it once and realised that I don't need facebook account to poke my sister's friends :greengrin

And ArabHibee - it's a well known fact that the amount of time spent on facebook is inversely proportional to the amount of actual friends you have :agree:

oconnors_strip
31-12-2009, 12:46 AM

but they will have to work out who is who as users on here arent known by their first name. i can see a "who's who" starting on the page now:greengrin

all my photos are getting made private so only certain people can view them:greengrin

nice to see some players have joined:thumbsup: