PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Dundee after Mulgrew

.Sean.
30-12-2009, 07:48 PM
According to the BBC...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee/8435484.stm

fife hfc
30-12-2009, 07:51 PM
they can have him. Hopefully by next season young callum Booth has the left back spot going by what the players and many on here think of him.

McD
30-12-2009, 07:58 PM
they can have him. Hopefully by next season young callum Booth has the left back spot going by what the players and many on here think of him.

Laddie looks a natural, and a natural fullback, something we dont have a lot of atm.

I wouldnt havr thought he'd be first choice leftback by next season, but in saying that, I'm sure not many expected wotherspoon to make such an impact so quickly.

Whether its next season or the one after, its just great watching so many young laddies coming through :thumbsup:

.Sean.
30-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Laddie looks a natural, and a natural fullback, something we dont have a lot of atm.

I wouldnt havr thought he'd be first choice leftback by next season, but in saying that, I'm sure not many expected wotherspoon to make such an impact so quickly.

Whether its next season or the one after, its just great watching so many young laddies coming through :thumbsup:
He'll certainly be there or thereabouts come next season :agree:

Ed De Gramo
30-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Never mind Callum Booth...we've got Murray, Hanlon and Stevenson who can all look after LB...

Besides could you imagine Deek, Zouma and Stokes faces if another freekick taker arrives :greengrin

Jonnyboy
30-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Never mind Callum Booth...we've got Murray, Hanlon and Stevenson who can all look after LB...

Besides could you imagine Deek, Zouma and Stokes faces if another freekick taker arrives :greengrin

With all due respect Gramo I reckon his performance against Rangers underlined the fact that Paul Hanlon is not and never will be a good left back. Having said that I'll add that if we fail to have a replacement for Bamba then Paul should be played at centre back where he has excelled for Scotland Under 21's :agree:

ronaldo7
30-12-2009, 11:56 PM
With all due respect Gramo I reckon his performance against Rangers underlined the fact that Paul Hanlon is not and never will be a good left back. Having said that I'll add that if we fail to have a replacement for Bamba then Paul should be played at centre back where he has excelled for Scotland Under 21's :agree:

Jeezo John, a good centre forward would eat him for breakfast. He would need to bulk up somewhat for next season.

Jonnyboy
30-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Jeezo John, a good centre forward would eat him for breakfast. He would need to bulk up somewhat for next season.

Not sure I agree with that R :dunno: I reckon he'd cope well enough :agree:

ronaldo7
31-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Not sure I agree with that R :dunno: I reckon he'd cope well enough :agree:

Maybe he needs to go to Nade's dietician for some tips:agree:

Jonnyboy
31-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Maybe he needs to go to Nade's dietician for some tips:agree:

Look what's just popped up on the Scotsman site!

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Paul-Hanlon-becomes-the-central.5947900.jp

FranckSuzy
31-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Look what's just popped up on the Scotsman site!

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Paul-Hanlon-becomes-the-central.5947900.jp

Big Brother's watching you :hide: :greengrin

Jonnyboy
31-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Big Brother's watching you :hide: :greengrin

:greengrin

FranckSuzy
31-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Go on, post some scandalous rumour and see if that makes it onto the website too :wink:

ronaldo7
31-12-2009, 12:13 AM
If he gets the call, then I hope he does well, but I personally think the guy needs time to play into the role of centre half (FOR US). Especially for the Derby.

GGTTH