PDA

View Full Version : Yams yams game about to be called off too?

Mag7
30-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Radio Scotland reporting that a decision on the yams v well game will be made in the next few minutes. Roads around the ground unsafe apparently. Pity, I was hoping they might get beat tonight by a Pa Broon inspired Well :wink:

BoltonHibee
30-12-2009, 01:01 PM
It's on...

McD
30-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Radio Scotland reporting that a decision on the yams v well game will be made in the next few minutes. Roads around the ground unsafe apparently. Pity, I was hoping they might get beat tonight by a Pa Broon inspired Well :wink:

I thought you meant sunday there, was raging for a moment lol :greengrin

Hibs7
30-12-2009, 01:26 PM
hope they do play, get beat and a couple of injuries, just to make Sunday a real Carlsberg day

Leithenhibby
30-12-2009, 01:41 PM
QUOTE=Hibs7;2290250]hope they do play, get beat and a couple of injuries, just to make Sunday a real Carlsberg day[/QUOTE]

:greengrin :pray:

EasterRoad4Ever
30-12-2009, 02:13 PM
hope they do play, get beat and a couple of injuries, just to make Sunday a real Carlsberg day

Of course, the flip is they win (3 on the trot) get within 9 points and are flying when they come to ER on Sun - get it down to 6 points and overtake us by end of January once they get their world class strikers fired up :wink:

MacBean
30-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Of course, the flip is they win (3 on the trot) get within 9 points and are flying when they come to ER on Sun - get it down to 6 points and overtake us by end of January once they get their world class strikers fired up :wink:

I think i just soiled myself!:grr:

mjhibby
30-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Im glad hibs arent playing tonight as it is baltic out there and im sure its many degrees worse up in perth.hopefully a couple of injuries for them tonight although im sure the customary penalty will be won with a blatant dive.My they love their total football at the pbs.If well are motivated and well organised(no pun intented)then cant see why they cant win at least a point.:greengrin