PDA

View Full Version : NHC Megson Binned

down-the-slope
30-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Another managerial casualty

Straight after he publicly criticised fans for booing him as it was affecting Team...Bit like Gannon

Mon Dieu4
30-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Another managerial casualty

Straight after he publicly criticised fans for booing him as it was affecting Team...Bit like Gannon

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TheEastTerrace
30-12-2009, 11:25 AM
What a surprise! Gartside has not hidden his desire to make the EPL a closed shop with his EPL2 proposals so I hope his chickens come home to roost when Bolton go down.

BoltonHibee
30-12-2009, 11:48 AM
An absolute disgracefull appointment, ***** manager and good riddance to him. Gartside should get his arse out of there as well!

Watched last night as the clueless Megson yet again lost the plot!

Winston Ingram
30-12-2009, 12:19 PM
What a surprise! Gartside has not hidden his desire to make the EPL a closed shop with his EPL2 proposals so I hope his chickens come home to roost when Bolton go down.

I hope they go as well. They were spoilt under Allardyce and aren't a big club. I think any manager that can keep a club of Bolton's size in the Prem is a miracle worker

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Probably fair to say that Gary Megson was never much of a fans favourite at Bolton, but even when things were going ok for him, there never seemed to be much connection between him and the supporters. Bolton should get in quick and make an offer to Mark Hughes.

hibiedude
30-12-2009, 01:12 PM
The banner read Megson must Go so the chaiman agreed :greengrin

hibeeleicester
30-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Was only in the leicester job for about a month then he signed for bolton, was a weird one. Nothing special. :agree:

I have also heard they may be looking at JC :faf:

Stuarty27
30-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Curbishly has the job been lined up for weeks....

MacBean
30-12-2009, 03:39 PM
You could tell Bolton were going to struggle this season when we went down for the friendly, albeit it just that.

They were a poor team and they started the season very poorly. Can't say i'm surprised he has been punted as he has turned them into quite possibly the most boring team in the EPL

LancashireHibby
30-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Probably fair to say that Gary Megson was never much of a fans favourite at Bolton, but even when things were going ok for him, there never seemed to be much connection between him and the supporters. Bolton should get in quick and make an offer to Mark Hughes.
He was never going to win the fans over after sending the reserves to Lisbon for a UEFA Cup Quarter Final to "save the players" for a game at Wigan the following Sunday that we promptly lost.

Had a big smile on my face all day since finding out the news, though my bank manager is less happy as I've saved a fortune from only attending a handful of games in the past two seasons because of Megson!

CheesyHibby
31-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Reminded me big time of Blobby. ***** football and perenially unpopular with the fans and even arguing with them in the media. He just needed to suggest a visit to the cinema and that would have clinched it haha

Phil D. Rolls
31-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Just as likely he was binned as it was affecting the gate. Boards are sensitive to things like that.