PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ticket Exchange for Derby/Hello!

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-12-2009, 02:39 PM
Good Afternoon Folks!

I find myself in a bit of a predicament for Sunday's big game. I have my season card for the East and I have three tickets for friends, however the way it has worked out two of the tickets are also for the East but one is for the West. The ticket for the West is a Hospitality seat in the black leathers(top few rows of the lower tier). Would like all 3 of my mates to be with me in the East so Im wondering if there is anyone who has a ticket for the Terracing that would prefer a nice comfy seat in the West???

Also, after reading .net on a daily basis for years now I thought i should finally get around to joining...so hello everyone

MSK
29-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Good Afternoon Folks!

I find myself in a bit of a predicament for Thursdays big game. I have my season card for the East and I have three tickets for friends, however the way it has worked out two of the tickets are also for the East but one is for the West. The ticket for the West is a Hospitality seat in the black leathers(top few rows of the lower tier). Would like all 3 of my mates to be with me in the East so Im wondering if there is anyone who has a ticket for the Terracing that would prefer a nice comfy seat in the West???

Also, after reading .net on a daily basis for years now I thought i should finally get around to joining...so hello everyoneWelcome to :hnet: ..:aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-12-2009, 02:44 PM
cheers hh

CropleyWasGod
29-12-2009, 02:48 PM
I would check your tickets, mate.

The rest of us are going on Sunday :wink:

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-12-2009, 02:51 PM
LOL!

Ill blame lst nite and the resulting hangover for that one! My tickets are also defo for Sunday. The days all seem the same when im on holiday!

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Good Afternoon Folks!

I find myself in a bit of a predicament for Thursdays big game. I have my season card for the East and I have three tickets for friends, however the way it has worked out two of the tickets are also for the East but one is for the West. The ticket for the West is a Hospitality seat in the black leathers(top few rows of the lower tier). Would like all 3 of my mates to be with me in the East so Im wondering if there is anyone who has a ticket for the Terracing that would prefer a nice comfy seat in the West???

Also, after reading .net on a daily basis for years now I thought i should finally get around to joining...so hello everyone

What games that then? :greengrin

Ritchie
29-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Good Afternoon Folks!

I find myself in a bit of a predicament for Sunday's big game. I have my season card for the East and I have three tickets for friends, however the way it has worked out two of the tickets are also for the East but one is for the West. The ticket for the West is a Hospitality seat in the black leathers(top few rows of the lower tier). Would like all 3 of my mates to be with me in the East so Im wondering if there is anyone who has a ticket for the Terracing that would prefer a nice comfy seat in the West???

ABOUT TIME YOU STARTED POSTING DAVEY BOY.

BBBUUUUMMMMPPPP!!!!

come on guys, there must be someone who would rather sit in the comfort of the executive seats in the west munching on a prawn sandwich...... rather than sitting with the hoodlams in the east.

does anyone know of anyone who was late getting a ticket so could only get one in the east but they'd prefer to sit in the west???

I'm_cabbaged
29-12-2009, 04:45 PM
ABOUT TIME YOU STARTED POSTING DAVEY BOY.

BBBUUUUMMMMPPPP!!!!

come on guys, there must be someone who would rather sit in the comfort of the executive seats in the west munching on a prawn sandwich...... rather than sitting with the hoodlams in the east.

does anyone know of anyone who was late getting a ticket so could only get one in the east but they'd prefer to sit in the west???

Russian Hibs will swap with you. :devil:

Saorsa
29-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Russian Hibs will swap with you. :devil::tee hee:

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 04:53 PM

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

:top marks

Ritchie
29-12-2009, 04:56 PM

:faf:

is he just gonna leave the rest of his family with the wolves like?? :greengrin

bob12345
29-12-2009, 05:22 PM
I would do it if there was two tickets going for the West. Have two for the east.

Fat Stu
29-12-2009, 05:25 PM
oi, I asked first:wink: mine are 1 adult and 2 15-18 year olds though, would be willing to pay for any upgrades though.

Cabbage East
29-12-2009, 05:27 PM
ive got a ticket for the west i 'd swap for an east

Ritchie
29-12-2009, 05:32 PM
I would do it if there was two tickets going for the West. Have two for the east.

sorry buddy, there's only 1

ive got a ticket for the west i 'd swap for an east

join the queue

bob12345
29-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Where's your ticket for Monza? If they're close I could swap for the pair.

NadeAteMyLunch!
29-12-2009, 06:33 PM
My seat in the West is row Q seat 124.

Richie, gutted our trip to Perth tomor is cancelled:grr: now going out for lunch with the bird instead. Dull one.

Ritchie
29-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Where's your ticket for Monza? If they're close I could swap for the pair.

that would be great bob.

monza, what seat number is your ticket??

Ritchie
29-12-2009, 06:38 PM
My seat in the West is row Q seat 124.

Richie, gutted our trip to Perth tomor is cancelled:grr: now going out for lunch with the bird instead. Dull one.

i know mate.... just need to save ourselves for thursday/sunday :cool2:

Cabbage East
30-12-2009, 11:12 AM
that would be great bob.

monza, what seat number is your ticket??

row dd seat 28 bud

ChrissyG1875
30-12-2009, 12:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a spare ticket for the derby, preferably in the east.

Cheers.

Ritchie
30-12-2009, 02:49 PM
row dd seat 28 bud

ahh, not too close then...:grr:

anybody else help here???

Hibs? Yes.
31-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Alright guys,

I know its a v. long shot but if anyone has a spare ticket for the Hertz game please PM me and I can arrange to buy it.

Its for my brother-in-law who's back up for Hogmanay- I'm a season ticket holder in the East so that would be best but beggars cant be choosers so anywhere would be much appreciated

Cheers

GGTTH

andyf5
31-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I just got phoned by Hibs as I am on the reserve list for tickets and got two for the Famous five. May be worthwhile giving the ticket office a ring? Open till 3 today, they said.

Not sure where these tickets came from but I had heard some were kept back for possible half season tickets which have not been taken up.

GreenCastle
31-12-2009, 01:30 PM
I just got phoned by Hibs as I am on the reserve list for tickets and got two for the Famous five. May be worthwhile giving the ticket office a ring? Open till 3 today, they said.

Not sure where these tickets came from but I had heard some were kept back for possible half season tickets which have not been taken up.

:agree:

Ritchie
31-12-2009, 02:02 PM
update on mine & 'nade ate my lunch's' ticket problem.

we managed to get an east ticket off someone who isnt going anymore so there is now a ticket in the west available (black leather hospitality seat).

pm me, nadeatemylunch or rosscarnie for details.

bringbackbenny
31-12-2009, 02:34 PM
:agree:

yup I was on waiting list and now have 2 tickets for famous 5 lower

joejoefaemexico
01-01-2010, 08:15 PM
in desperate need for one ticket in any part of the ground (preferrably east), apologies if this is starting to become spamming but clutching at straws here. any help at all would be appreciated!

bighairyfaeleith
01-01-2010, 08:52 PM
what game? :greengrin

Hibercelona
01-01-2010, 08:57 PM
what game? :greengrin

He must be talking about that massive game we have against Hamilton on the 23rd.

Everyone's just desperate for tickets now. :wink:

sleeping giant
02-01-2010, 12:31 AM
in desperate need for one ticket in any part of the ground (preferrably east), apologies if this is starting to become spamming but clutching at straws here. any help at all would be appreciated!

Irvine Meadow is pay at the gate mate :agree:

Mikey
02-01-2010, 12:41 AM

I'm not sure whether you live in Edinburgh or not, but I reckon you'd probably get a ticket for Sunday if you were to buy a half season ticket.

Ross4356
02-01-2010, 01:10 AM

Got 1 for the weat pm me

zlatan
02-01-2010, 01:31 AM
I'll join the queue if this is becoming the waiting list thread, 2 tickets together would be grand but would be more than happy with 1 for myself.

Do PM's get first dibs? :cool2:

joejoefaemexico
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
I'll join the queue if this is becoming the waiting list thread, 2 tickets together would be grand but would be more than happy with 1 for myself.

Do PM's get first dibs? :cool2:

oi you! i asked first, try choring my (possible) ticket and i'm telling my maw!:dummytit:

joejoefaemexico
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
I'm not sure whether you live in Edinburgh or not, but I reckon you'd probably get a ticket for Sunday if you were to buy a half season ticket.

was gonna get one but the threshold for half season tickets was the 23rd according to the ofishal site.

Mikey
02-01-2010, 02:29 PM
was gonna get one but the threshold for half season tickets was the 23rd according to the ofishal site.

I reckon you'd still get one. Don't know if they'll take off the price of the Rangers game you've missed.

Give them a call and ask................. 661 1875.

zlatan
02-01-2010, 03:10 PM
oi you! i asked first, try choring my (possible) ticket and i'm telling my maw!:dummytit:

If we have to wrestle in our pants for them then I'm all for it.

joejoefaemexico
02-01-2010, 03:18 PM
If we have to wrestle in our pants for them then I'm all for it.

i think we could get on, you bring the oil. :greengrin

mentalhibee
02-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Got a relative over from New Zealand and i was hoping to get him along to the match 2moro! I know its a long shot but thought id post and ask anyway!

Cabbage East
02-01-2010, 07:07 PM
I still need to swap a ticket for a mate, the ticket is in the west upper, will swap for one anywhere in the east.

muz1875
02-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Already been said but I've got a couple of tickets for the leather seats in the West lower but would rather be in the East, mainly cause I'll be half-pished and up for a wee sing-song. Any takers?

1875cammy1875
02-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Is it worthwhile contacting the ticket office in the morning to see if they have any tickets from people calling off?

MontrealHibs
02-01-2010, 09:32 PM
My season card is available tomorrow for the West Lower. PM if interested.

GreenCastle
03-01-2010, 11:38 AM
May have ticket available for the East - will know by noon.