PDA

View Full Version : Question New Signings?

Hibees07
29-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Do you think we will have any new signings in place for the Derby?.

If so Who?.

Littlest Hobo
29-12-2009, 01:54 PM
One word........no.:rolleyes:

sixtwo
29-12-2009, 01:59 PM
I'd be happy if we had stack and murray back for the derby.

I'm sure we will have new signings during this transfer window, but, unless they have been training with us for a few weeks, I'd be reluctant to throw in someone new.

soupy
29-12-2009, 02:04 PM
nope:greengrin

Cropley10
29-12-2009, 02:41 PM

If so Who?.

Do you think the Yams will have any new signings in place for the Derby?

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 02:42 PM
nope:greengrin

Awrite mate hows tricks?

No by the way.

blackpoolhibs
29-12-2009, 02:51 PM
I'd be prepared to throw any new keeper in, rather than have dropsy anywhere near a Hibs shirt.

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I'd be prepared to throw any new keeper in, rather than have dropsy anywhere near a Hibs shirt.

That laddie fae Hamilton or that Olinjeck guy at Falkirk would be no bad :agree:

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Do you think the Yams will have any new signings in place for the Derby?

:agree: At least one striker. Maclean from Plymouth being one of them.

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-12-2009, 03:34 PM

Daily ****** today are saying that Motherwell are talong about signing that Ruddy boy on a proper deal rather than a loan. I would take him and put him in just now. Our back four will miss Sol while the ANC is on, but a depeleted back four with no confidence in the glove man could undo our season.:timebomb:

Franck Stanton
29-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Now I know that this players name has come up frequently as a potential signing but I was talking to someone at the game who assured me his source [ when pushed admitted it was Stephen Glass] reliably informed hin that Russell Anderson [ ex-Aberdeen] has had advanced discussions with Hibs re signing for us. IMHO would be a good signing adding experience and steel to our back four. Just a roumour but fingers crossed.

P.S. **** the hearts

sleeping giant
29-12-2009, 03:45 PM

If so Who?.
Yes !

Defender.

hfc rd
29-12-2009, 03:46 PM
No. But I hopefully think we will have about 2 or 3 new signings in Jan which will strengthen our side. But none in time for the derby.

Cropley10
29-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Now I know that this players name has come up frequently as a potential signing but I was talking to someone at the game who assured me his source [ when pushed admitted it was Stephen Glass] reliably informed hin that Russell Anderson [ ex-Aberdeen] has had advanced discussions with Hibs re signing for us. IMHO would be a good signing adding experience and steel to our back four. Just a roumour but fingers crossed.

P.S. **** the hearts

Not kicked a ball in how long? Recovering from a cruciate ligament injury...

No thanks.

Cropley10
29-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Daily ****** today are saying that Motherwell are talong about signing that Ruddy boy on a proper deal rather than a loan. I would take him and put him in just now. Our back four will miss Sol while the ANC is on, but a depeleted back four with no confidence in the glove man could undo our season.:timebomb:

Ruddy on a proper deal? What they paying £500/wk?

Yogi HAS to be shopping for a new goalie in the Window.

Littlest Hobo
29-12-2009, 04:04 PM

P.S. **** the hearts

That would be a nice wee addition, let's :pray:

NOLA
29-12-2009, 04:24 PM
the hamilton goalie would be a nice new year present, Cerny?

Dibben
29-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Yes !

Defender.

Yeah, If anyone signs by the 3rd, it'll be that icelandic defender!

BH.

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Yeah, If anyone signs by the 3rd, it'll be that icelandic defender!

BH.

Sure i read on another thread that guys away hame .

hibiedude
29-12-2009, 04:41 PM
I don't think so to be honest, I hope we don't lose anybody in the transfer window because that mite happen.

whiskyhibby
29-12-2009, 04:45 PM

A Goalkeeper who has let in how many in his last few games??

:faf::faf::faf:

.Sean.
29-12-2009, 05:33 PM
I'd be very surprised to see a new player in the squad for sunday.

yekimevol
29-12-2009, 05:47 PM
ive heard about anderson, but im hoping for nicky weaver to solve all the problems once and for all :agree: