PDA

View Full Version : So , who was waiting to get in when Hibs scored after 12 seconds ?

sleeping giant
28-12-2009, 11:00 PM
ME:grr:

It was a funny moment as grown Men, half celebrating , looked around for confirmation it was for us:greengrin

I had a moment with this guy at the other turnstyle. Half jumping , half cuddling and still trying to look 38:faf:

Anyone else miss it ?

Ed De Gramo
28-12-2009, 11:01 PM

It was a funny moment as grown Men, half celebrating , looked around for confirmation it was for us:greengrin

I had a moment with this guy at the other turnstyle. Half jumping , half cuddling and still trying to look 38:faf:

Anyone else miss it ?

In the stand celebrating...dreaming of a 2nd and a 3rd.....such a pity :boo hoo:

BroxburnHibee
28-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Nae luck J :greengrin

I walked in just as Stokes hit his shot :thumbsup:

sleeping giant
28-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Nae luck J :greengrin

I walked in just as Stokes hit his shot :thumbsup:

Where did you get your seat ? FF ?
If so , it would have been a great view:thumbsup:

BroxburnHibee
28-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Where did you get your seat ? FF ?
If so , it would have been a great view:thumbsup:

FF lower front row - brilliant view :thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
28-12-2009, 11:15 PM
just walked through the turnstile and heard the roar. Initially thought it was them then saw the guys looking at the telly jumping up and down. Ran to the nearest TV to see the replay, then celebrated like a 10 yr old, before going to the loo :agree:

hibsbollah
28-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Walking up st clair street when I heard the noise, lots of people asking each other was it us? was it us?

Looked great on the highlights:agree:

ArabHibee
28-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Just walked into the pub as we scored so missed it by about 3 seconds! :grr:

sleeping giant
28-12-2009, 11:51 PM
Walking up st clair street when I heard the noise, lots of people asking each other was it us? was it us?

Looked great on the highlights:agree:

:greengrin

Wide eyed waiting on you telling them the joyous news !
:faf:

Folk are funny eh !:greengrin

danhibees1875
29-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Started climbing the stairs as we kicked-off, looked to see zemmama on the ball as I got my row, making my way to my seat when I notice people standing up with more enthusiasm than required to just let me past so I look to see stokes about to slam it home. Most probably blocked atleast 1 persons view though. :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
29-12-2009, 06:24 AM
Not seen it yet. Let me put it this way though. The viewing of the recorded game when I get home on Wednesday morning will take around 20 seconds:greengrin

Landells
29-12-2009, 06:30 AM
Me and my auld man were so close to missing it as we were ready to wait in the Que to get our Irvine meadow ticket.

H18sry
29-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Stood in the bookies Q with a slip in my hand with STOKES 1s goal on it watching the match unfold on the TV :grr:

Saorsa
29-12-2009, 08:28 AM

Anyone else miss it ? I was in my seat 20 mins before KO :greengrin the pubs werenae open :grr: Saw the goal, wish I'd missed the rest of it though :boo hoo:

Houchy
29-12-2009, 09:35 AM
I was walking through the turnstiles as my season ticket hadn't turned up so had to wait in a massive queue to get a paper ticket. Going to be there for about half 11 to pick up my card on Sunday!!!

EskbankHibby
29-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Missed the goal and slipped on my arse rushing through Lochend Park trying to rush to the game.

Managed to catch all 4 of the Huns ones though.:grr:

Keith_M
29-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Let's face it, if ER was anything like usual, 50% of the crowd would be just leaving the pub at that time.

"I'll just have one more pint, nobody ever scores in the first five minutes"

:wink:

NAE NOOKIE
29-12-2009, 10:25 PM
After driving through a blizzard from Galashiels ( well nearly ) having followed the slowest driver in Scotland for the first 20 miles, got to Loch End at 11:50 and let passengers out.

Had to park the car at the Tor and walk to ER from there. Heard the roar as I was walking through that housing estate which comes out at the Loch Inn.

Got to turnstyle only to find it shut. 12:10 FFS. Was directed to another turnstyle where I had to wait another 5 mins while a guy in front argued about his ticket. Was then told I was at the wrong turnstyle and to look at my season ticket :grr: Been using the same bloody turnstyle for 10 years.

So aye ... I missed the first goal.

And after all that I can't even get a bloody fag at half time :grr:

Yes it's a filthy habit, but I dont care.

Get it sorted Petrie :grr:

woody47
29-12-2009, 10:29 PM
This is maybe the reason why it says on your ticket to be sitted 10 minutes before the start :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
30-12-2009, 04:56 AM
This is maybe the reason why it says on your ticket to be sitted 10 minutes before the start :greengrin

Think this is about the 3rd kick off I have missed in 30 years. No bad goin' considering its a 35 mile drive. Anyway, would have made it but for the snow.

:confused:

blueisthecolour
30-12-2009, 05:53 PM
I was at my seat when the ball hit the net for all the goals, I enjoyed the day:top marks

Hank Schrader
30-12-2009, 05:54 PM
I was at my seat when the ball hit the net for all the goals, I enjoyed the day:top marks

Cannae help yerself eh :rolleyes:

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-12-2009, 06:03 PM

I have heard tales the ticket office are phoning around asking people to pick up their tickets early so that there are no repeat of the scenes from Sunday. I would have thought that anyone who could have picked up tickets would have done so already. I would also say that if it were not for the steep postage charges, there would not have been any queues. Club can't have it both ways.:dunno:

sleeping giant
30-12-2009, 06:06 PM

What seat were you in ?

HibbyAndy
30-12-2009, 06:19 PM

Whoopy****indo!

Where you in your seat at Hunbrox when we scudded you THREE NIL TWICE?!

blueisthecolour
30-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Cannae help yerself eh :rolleyes:

Not really

blueisthecolour
30-12-2009, 06:30 PM
What seat were you in ?

south stand lower seat 50 row K

blueisthecolour
30-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Whoopy****indo!

Where you in your seat at Hunbrox when we scudded you THREE NIL TWICE?!

Yep, I think if we went back on games there would be only 1 winner:wink:

Rossco1875
30-12-2009, 06:35 PM
standing alone in the east waiting for everyone else who was still outside lol :wink: i still blame them for the four goals cursed people:grr:

HibbyAndy
30-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Yep, I think if we went back on games there would be only 1 winner:wink:

I think if you just went back that would do for me..

greenlex
30-12-2009, 08:47 PM

Not really

You know I never really bothered about you being here but you are becoming a real pain in the tits.
Your blue slanted comments on debates football and other are welcome but IMO you have just become a wind up merchant. Nowt to do with banter either.

Saorsa
30-12-2009, 08:51 PM
I think if you just went back that would do for me..Aye, back tae wherever he crawled out from.

FranckSuzy
30-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Did you have an orange puffa jacket on by any chance? :wink:

blueisthecolour
31-12-2009, 03:17 PM
You know I never really bothered about you being here but you are becoming a real pain in the tits.
Your blue slanted comments on debates football and other are welcome but IMO you have just become a wind up merchant. Nowt to do with banter either.

come on mate, my team beat your's and I gave a bit of slagging, I would fully expect it if the result went the other way, and I would be man enough to take it.

Lofarl
31-12-2009, 04:29 PM
I was outside the East waiting to get in when the goal was scored. Heard the roar of kick off and thought to myself whys the kick off roar still going and getting louder?

It was only when I saw a few Hibbys half celebrating I realised a goal had been scored. I thought Kick off should have been delayed by atleast 5 mins. There was a few hundred still trying to get in. All in all I missed the first 10 mins of the match.

CropleyWasGod
31-12-2009, 04:30 PM
I was outside the East waiting to get in when the goal was scored. Heard the roar of kick off and thought to myself whys the kick off roar still going and getting louder?

It was only when I saw a few Hibbys half celebrating I realised a goal had been scored. I thought Kick off should have been delayed by atleast 5 mins. There was a few hundred still trying to get in. All in all I missed the first 10 mins of the match.

Bloody part timer!!!! :grr:

:greengrin

matty_f
31-12-2009, 04:34 PM
come on mate, my team beat your's and I gave a bit of slagging, I would fully expect it if the result went the other way, and I would be man enough to take it.

Why are you still here? :dunno: