View Full Version : Rob Jones

HibeeUnderwood
28-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Just scored his first goal for Scunthorpe :agree:

Golden Bear
28-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Just scored his first goal for Scunthorpe :agree:

Nice one Big Yin

He was always one of my favourite players at ER.

:thumbsup:

Dunbar Hibee
28-12-2009, 03:13 PM
against one of the best teams in the league as well, well done jonesy:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2009, 03:21 PM
A bomb scare at best, and the reason Maka had so many howlers. The main reason We dont have page after page of Maka bashing is down to Big Jones leaving for Scunny.

WindyMiller
28-12-2009, 03:24 PM
BH forgot this smiley :devil:

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2009, 03:31 PM
BH forgot this smiley :devil:

No, i forgot Marshall.:devil:

Spike Mandela
28-12-2009, 03:33 PM
He's just given away a penalty:greengrin

iwasthere1972
28-12-2009, 03:36 PM
He's just given away a penalty:greengrin

Didn't the big man make a howler the other day which led to a goal. Sure it was on at the weekend.

Titch
28-12-2009, 05:41 PM
A bomb scare at best, and the reason Maka had so many howlers. The main reason We dont have page after page of Maka bashing is down to Big Jones leaving for Scunny.

you sure its not that he's only just back in the team, as Stack has kept him out all season. Pretty sure Maka has cost us a fair few points this season in the short space of time he's been in.

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2009, 06:34 PM
you sure its not that he's only just back in the team, as Stack has kept him out all season. Pretty sure Maka has cost us a fair few points this season in the short space of time he's been in.

WOOOOOOOSSSSSH. :wink:

Newhaven
28-12-2009, 09:46 PM

:faf:

What's causing it now then BH? Hogg? Bamba? or your hero Gordon Marshall?

blackpoolhibs
28-12-2009, 09:54 PM
:faf:

What's causing it now then BH? Hogg? Bamba? or your hero Gordon Marshall?

Yip i wonder eh.:wink:

scunnyhibs
29-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Just back home after a Christmas trip to scunny and can report back...no he didn't give the first pen away. That was o'connor, I know BBC etc reported it as Jonesy but it happened right in front of where we were standing (yes, we've still got a terrace behind the goal!!). Fans are still mixed on him, but funnily enough I heard more praise after the game than before it! His goal came from a corner followed by a bit of a stramash in the box. Didn't get a great view cos it was other end and no spandau ballet celebration from the fans after! Local paper gave him an 8 and a good report. Only other things to mention - he doesn't do the pre ko ritual of pacing to edge of pitch any more, ran out after half time and headed for wrong end, then at end shook both linesmans hands but ignored ref, which got a cheer! And seeing the ref pelted wi snowballs was worth 16 quid anyday!!

basehibby
30-12-2009, 03:28 AM
:thumbsup: Good onya Jonesy - will always be a Hibby IMO :greengrin