PDA

View Full Version : Vermin

HarpyHibby
27-12-2009, 10:32 PM
My 50 year old auntie was attacked before todays game walking up Easter Road by one of those bawbags from Glasgow because she had a green jumper on. She wasn't even going to the game! The ******* began shouting and swearing at her before finally punching her:bitchy:.

Lowlife ****.

HONG KONG PHOOEY
27-12-2009, 10:34 PM
My 50 year old auntie was attacked before todays game walking up Easter Road by one of those bawbags from Glasgow because she had a green jumper on. She wasn't even going to the game! The ******* began shouting and swearing at her before finally punching her:bitchy:.

Lowlife ****.
Hope she is okay. They are lowlife.

Hainan Hibs
27-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Hope your auntie is ok mate!

Absolute vile behaviour from the huns, should be completely ashamed with themselves.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-12-2009, 10:36 PM
****... :agree:

.Sean.
27-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Appaling behaviour, heres hoping she makes a speedy recovery :agree:

Lowest of the low that, they should be locked up.

Fantic
27-12-2009, 10:40 PM
Sorry to hear that mate but unfortunately its pretty common when they visit. If it makes you feel any better,a few of them got leathered outside burger king.

Not saying thats right but its just

bazmcm
27-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Sorry to hear that mate but unfortunately its pretty common when they visit. If it makes you feel any better,a few of them got leathered outside burger king.

Not saying thats right but its just

Seen 10-15 off them gettin done in by the young hibs boys in walkabout after the game ! took 30 secs and the pub was a mess and not one hun left !!
Hope it was the same guys !!

Saorsa
27-12-2009, 11:05 PM

Lowlife ****.Sounds aboot right for them, ****bags :bitchy:

hope your auntie is ok :agree:

CorrieHibs
28-12-2009, 10:15 AM

Lowlife ****.

Absolute **** hope ur auntie is ok.

Dashing Bob S
28-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Green jerseys for the in-laws next Christmas, followed by a slow walk around the South Stand at the next Huns/Jambos game methinks.

Seriously, they really are the cowardly s-c-u-m of the earth and I hope your aunt is okay.

Sandy
28-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Just saw this thread now, hope your Aunt is ok. My wife (when she was about 12) went to an Aberdeen v Hun cup final with her dad, they were given the wrong directions from one of Glesgae's finest and ended up walking through the hun hordes, she was kicked and spat on, they really are filth.

Mind you during 20 plus years in Aberdeen I have seen them take plenty of doing's right enough :devil:

HibbyAndy
28-12-2009, 02:15 PM
It doesnt get much lower than that :bitchy::bitchy:

Hope your Aunt is fine :agree:

ronaldo7
28-12-2009, 02:25 PM
**** of the earth, the lot of them.

Singing their wee fenian ditties yesterday.

A guy in the seats next to me was saying the atmosphere coming down Easter Road before the game was very dodgy. Not surprised their was bother, but they have stooped to a new low by punching women not even going to the game.

You'll get some apologist coming on saying it was only the minority so it's ok.

Hope your aunt is ok.

HarpyHibby
28-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Shes alright, just really shaken up as expected. They really are unbelievable:bitchy:

hibiedude
28-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Hope your auntie is ok mate!

As a lot of people have said Absolute vile *******s that attack women.

mim
28-12-2009, 06:07 PM
I wonder what Brownisthecolour will have to say about this?

Hope youir Aunt is ok. :agree:

ArabHibee
28-12-2009, 06:25 PM
That really is unbelievable. Glad you Aunt is ok. It will put a dent in her confidence though.

****ing **** of the earth. Imagine doing that to a woman.:bitchy:

(on another note, can an admin tell me why s-c-u-m is classed as a sweary word?)

jabis
28-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Seen 10-15 off them gettin done in by the young hibs boys in walkabout after the game ! took 30 secs and the pub was a mess and not one hun left !!
Hope it was the same guys !!

Sorry,2 wrongs do Not make a right !

Might be some 16yr old in Glasgow,distraught,because a family member got hurt at the Walkaout :bitchy:

archiebald
28-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Tough would you drink near Ibrox nah dont think so.:bitchy:

jabis
28-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Tough would you drink near Ibrox nah dont think so.:bitchy:

Was that directed at me ?

If it was,thento answer your question,no I wouldn't.

Did you win your arguement :confused:

sadtom
28-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Sorry,2 wrongs do Not make a right !

Might be some 16yr old in Glasgow,distraught,because a family member got hurt at the Walkaout :bitchy:

I suppose it depends on whether you think punching * out of hun**** is wrong.
I'm fine with it.

Wembley67
28-12-2009, 08:27 PM
and the hun twat thinks it fine to punch out a woman. As jabis is two wrongs don't make a right.

On a side note is it possibly to quote people via mobile???

jabis
28-12-2009, 10:55 PM
and the hun twat thinks it fine to punch out a woman. As jabis is two wrongs don't make a right.

Cheers for the back-up Wembley........

I think ?

:greengrin

ArabHibee
28-12-2009, 11:00 PM

:agree: I think you just dial their number, wait for the ringing tone to stop and once you hear someone say 'hello', just quote away to your hearts content.

:greengrin

jabis
28-12-2009, 11:02 PM
I suppose it depends on whether you think punching * out of hun**** is wrong.
I'm fine with it.

Yes......it's wrong,care to argue ?

BroxburnHibee
28-12-2009, 11:09 PM
That really is unbelievable. Glad you Aunt is ok. It will put a dent in her confidence though.

****ing **** of the earth. Imagine doing that to a woman.:bitchy:

(on another note, can an admin tell me why s-c-u-m is classed as a sweary word?)

Because it is - and bypassing the filter isn't very clever.