PDA

View Full Version : Benji

Hibee_Rab
27-12-2009, 05:46 PM
At least he looked good when he came on... What do people reckon are his chances of playing next week?

HFC 0-7
27-12-2009, 05:48 PM
I thought Nish played pretty well in the first half considering the conditions, but in the second half he played quite poorly falling on his erse again and passing to no one. I am not a nish fan but his recent form, second half today not included, I think it would be a tad unfair to put Benji on in front of him.

MUSSI LEE
27-12-2009, 05:50 PM
At least he looked good when he came on... What do people reckon are his chances of playing next week?
well put it this way he can only be better than nish and riordan who were pish today and stokes bar the goal was no better

Andy74
27-12-2009, 05:50 PM
He did okay. Nish had 3 or 4 decent games though and if it's a straight choice Nish probably still gets the jersey.

Jack
27-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Benji has become a bit player. A bit of a disappointment.

Seen so many fantastic players like him ruined by wimin and drink. I just wonder what his excuse is?

Alfred E Newman
27-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Yogi seems to be escaping any criticsm today . Bringing on the subs at 1-4 was way too late . I appreciate that we don`t have the strongest of benches but it was obvious the minute we lost the 3rd that the status quo was never going to get us back in the game.

Jim44
27-12-2009, 06:31 PM
I would play Benji before Riordan against the Jambos.

hibsbollah
27-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Benji was excellent when he came on, what about the backheel 20 yards to Wotherspoons foot:thumbsup: Shame it was too late by then.

Hibee_Rab
27-12-2009, 07:29 PM
I would play Benji before Riordan against the Jambos.

I like benji and want to see him playing but I'm not sure who he could replace. Apart from today Nish has been in good form, and stokes is banging them in. I would always have riordan on the pitch against hearts, it seems to be when he is at his best.

Jonnyboy
27-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Benji put in more effort getting stripped to come on than Deeks did for 70 odd minutes

GC
27-12-2009, 07:33 PM
Start Benji for Nish against the Saints and see how things work out, if for the better then same team for the ****.

Did more today in a few touches than Nish and Deeko.

brydekirk
27-12-2009, 07:44 PM
Start Benji for Nish against the Saints and see how things work out, if for the better then same team for the ****.

Did more today in a few touches than Nish and Deeko.

nish and benji are p'sh, deek is not and never will be a left mid.:agree:

steakbake
27-12-2009, 07:47 PM
Benji put in more effort getting stripped to come on than Deeks did for 70 odd minutes

A bit harsh. I thought in the first 45 riordan did well but his position in the 2nd half did him no favours.

GC
27-12-2009, 07:50 PM
nish and benji are p'sh, deek is not and never will be a left mid.:agree:

Benji's no pish mate. inconsistent, moody, half arsed - aye but pish - naw.

fife hfc
27-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Benji is far from pish and should be played in his natural position upfront as part of a two with zemmama in behind. I doubt this would happen as Yogi has a set formation and forces the players to play it, even when out of position, rather than let them play their natural game.

I think with bamba away we should change to a back 3 to give us more solidity. Hopefully stack will return. A back three of Hogg, hanlon and Murray with Wotherspoon and Stevenson as wingbacks. In the middle have Miller, Cregg and Zemmama in front with stokes and benji upfront.

bob12345
27-12-2009, 08:10 PM
We all know Benji is fantastic coming on with an hour played. That's how he made his mark first time round. I'd have him doing that week in week out unless he hits serious form.