PDA

View Full Version : Yogi's training methods

lapsedhibee
27-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Possibly misheard him but during his interview with Chick Dung after the match where he was talking about the need for team spirit, big characters and the need for defenders who would clear anything and everything including kitchen sinks, did he also say that he would take the players dogging this week to enhance the team spirit? :dunno: I can't think what else the word could have been that sounded like it. :confused:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Possibly misheard him but during his interview with Chick Dung after the match where he was talking about the need for team spirit, big characters and the need for defenders who would clear anything and everything including kitchen sinks, did he also say that he would take the players dogging this week to enhance the team spirit? :dunno: I can't think what else the word could have been that sounded like it. :confused:

Longniddry Bents are just doon the road from the training centre....:eek:

bobbyhibs1983
27-12-2009, 06:33 PM

So what are you saying?:confused:

down-the-slope
27-12-2009, 06:35 PM
He did say dogging....think he meant it in the context of working hard...:rolleyes: was also saying that some players (Maka included) think too much rather than just doing the simple stuff

steakbake
27-12-2009, 07:43 PM
I thought it was a very good post match interview. "We win as a team, we lose as a team".

Danderhall Hibs
27-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Aren't "doggys" the football term for shuttle runs?

GC
27-12-2009, 07:52 PM

You know this from experience?

Irish_Steve
27-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Maybe Yogi`s looking for Stan Collymore