PDA

View Full Version : What a difference a year makes

down-the-slope
27-12-2009, 04:53 PM
The dissapointment at todays result and performance is testemant to how far we have come in a short time under Yogi from the shambles and torture that was Mixu.

In Yogi we trust :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
27-12-2009, 04:54 PM
:top marks:agree::agree::notworthy:

down-the-slope
27-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Just me and you then BH :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
27-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Just me and you then BH :rolleyes:

We have been fantastic since Yogi took over. Christ people are very upset today, because it seems our challenge for the championship is over. How scary is that? We just have to remember how **** is was going to easter road each week under mixu. Progress is being made, and i firmly believe will continue to be made. Things are on the up, so expectations will have risen too, not a bad thing in my opinion. :thumbsup:

Jack
27-12-2009, 06:15 PM
12 games without a defeat was more than anyone could have wished for at the beginning of the season.

We had a fantastic 14 seconds :cool2: and the following 20 minutes today wasn’t that shabby either, shame about the rest.

If anyone, at the beginning of the season, had given us our season so far as an option, we would have bitten off their hand.

Its how we go from here; Fans, Yogi, players, club.

Yogi is about to earn his money. It will be how we go from now, today, and purge this result on our way into the second half of the season that will make the difference … I hope :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
27-12-2009, 06:31 PM
12 games without a defeat was more than anyone could have wished for at the beginning of the season.

We had a fantastic 14 seconds :cool2: and the following 20 minutes today wasn’t that shabby either, shame about the rest.

1st point you make i do agree 100% mate.Yes we had a bad result and a bad prefomance today but if we only have that once every 12 games, then i guess most people would take that.

On your 2nd point thats typical hibs do well for some of the game and then bad for the rest of the game.