PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fans abroad

Sandy
27-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Right folks, this has been mentioned before, but since it is my first time in this situation, how does everyone cope ?. I will be closing my office door (GMT +2) and trying to watch/listen via interactive, nae pubs here full stop let alone any showing the game so don't ask :greengrin

GGTTH

hhibs
27-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi There,

I believe the game is being shown on Art Sports /Al Jareeza Sports (Spelling!)
would try and get to bigger hotel and chill over some mint tea !

Or can you get into the H.M.Embassy ,social club ?

All the best,

Hhibs:thumbsup:

GGTTH

Septimus
27-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Will be watching on internet. Not quite the same as being there but a darned sight better than nothing. A win today would really make them all sit up and think so good luck to the Hibees.

Sun is shining here in Cyprus by the way.

scott7_0(Prague)
27-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Today is easy, the game is on Czech Sports1 channel, so sofa, beers and wife sent out with the bairn......

If it is not on the CZ channel then Hibs TV or Sports Bar in Prague.

hhibs
27-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Anyone looking to see game over here,it is on at El Capitans in Caleta and with Mark the Hibee barman should be good.Happy Hour at 1-2 pm too !!:greengrin

GGTTH

PeeJay
27-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Right folks, this has been mentioned before, but since it is my first time in this situation, how does everyone cope ?. I will be closing my office door (GMT +2) and trying to watch/listen via interactive, nae pubs here full stop let alone any showing the game so don't ask :greengrin

GGTTH

Down here in Germany, Hibs TV signal up and running, some buffering early on, but now it seems to be running pretty well - hope it stays that way for the game. Currently trying to convince my Swiss nephew (6) that Hibs are a great team, but Sky keep showing something called cricket and he can't get such a "stupid boring" game into his head yet and where's the football anyway? - good question too if you ask me!

Davy Mac
27-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Anyone looking to see game over here,it is on at El Capitans in Caleta and with Mark the Hibee barman should be good.Happy Hour at 1-2 pm too !!:greengrin

GGTTH

Nice one, I must say a week break doon the canaries wouldnae go a miss..:agree:

Still blowing a hoolay though.....:greengrin

norhfc
27-12-2009, 11:00 AM
I,m close enough to get sky so no problem here.....am going out to dig the car out first to get rid of those pre-match nerves Mon the Hibees !:thumbsup:

Sandy
27-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Down here in Germany, Hibs TV signal up and running, some buffering early on, but now it seems to be running pretty well - hope it stays that way for the game. Currently trying to convince my Swiss nephew (6) that Hibs are a great team, but Sky keep showing something called cricket and he can't get such a "stupid boring" game into his head yet and where's the football anyway? - good question too if you ask me!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh paid for the game, doesn't even seem to want to connect via audio either, strange as I can listen to radio1 no problem. How long did the buffering take for Video mate ?

PeeJay
27-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh paid for the game, doesn't even seem to want to connect via audio either, strange as I can listen to radio1 no problem. How long did the buffering take for Video mate ?

Sorry, forgot to look back in - buffered in prematch reports frequently but during game I've only had one or two moments of slight buffering - me and my nephew shout at the screen and then it picks up again!