PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Wednesday v Newcastle

StevieC
26-12-2009, 01:36 PM
I just noticed that Sean McAuley is manager of Wednesday ...

Surprised me a bit because the ex Saintees defender never hid his love of arch rivals Sheffield United.

What are peoples thoughts on Hibs being managed by a Jambo?

PISTOL1875
26-12-2009, 01:38 PM
I wouldn't give a **** to be honest.. The manager would do his best for Hibs.. As long as it wasn't that prat Preston.. :grr::grr::grr:

PercyHibs
26-12-2009, 01:52 PM

Surprised me a bit because the ex Saintees defender never hid his love of arch rivals Sheffield United.

What are peoples thoughts on Hibs being managed by a Jambo?

Couldn't give a toss as long as he was successful.

I always thought the press liked to go on about how the Hibs fans never took to Blobby because he was a hun. For me that had nothing to do with it. If he had taken us to third and won the Scottish Cup nobody would've cared what he was. Fans like successful managers, regardless of their background.

greenlex
26-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Wouldn't want a dyed in the wool tramp to manage my club to be honest.

Hainan Hibs
26-12-2009, 03:22 PM
I don't think Jambos have the class to manage Hibs.

Jambos are the very definition of "Not Hibs Class"

Hibs Spain
26-12-2009, 03:40 PM

What are peoples thoughts on Hibs being managed by a Jambo?You sure?I'm sure I read the guy Harte that left Portsmouth was themes manager.

greenlex
26-12-2009, 03:43 PM
you sure?i'm sure i read the guy harte that left portsmouth was themes manager.

qpr

magpie1892
26-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Couldn't give a toss as long as he was successful.

I always thought the press liked to go on about how the Hibs fans never took to Blobby because he was a hun. For me that had nothing to do with it. If he had taken us to third and won the Scottish Cup nobody would've cared what he was. Fans like successful managers, regardless of their background.

Disagree. There were always question marks over Miller, despite the 10-year tenure and Skol Cup because he was a hun.

Things might be different now, but 20 years ago it was an issue...

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2009, 06:19 PM
No thanks, i wouldn't want one of those in charge of Hibs. :jamboak:

HibbyAndy
26-12-2009, 07:47 PM
No thanks, i wouldn't want one of those in charge of Hibs. :jamboak:

Is that 'Russian hibs fan' in your Avatar and you have used paintshop to cover him up?

Looks awfy like oor Russian friend.:agree:

blackpoolhibs
26-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Is that 'Russian hibs fan' in your Avatar and you have used paintshop to cover him up?

Looks awfy like oor Russian friend.:agree:

Naw, russian hibs fan looks like one of the krankies, the good looking one though.

Russian Hibs Fan
26-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh, great scottish humor... Very funny, ha-ha-ha!

HibbyAndy
27-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Naw, russian hibs fan looks like one of the krankies, the good looking one though.

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious