PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ticket Info

HibbyKeith
26-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Has anyone used the online ticket page to purchase tickets for the irvine meadow game yet?

I got to the checkout page, entered my maestro card details and there lay the snag, a £1.50 booking fee along with the drop down box for "collection" or " special delivery" (special delivery adding another £4.50) I'm asuming that i've to use collection if i wish to just add the game to my season card?

so.. not being 100% sure i didnt proceed and instead phoned the ticket office to be met with the lovely automated female, she lets me know that the current tickets on sale are Rangers at home followed by WESTHAM away then Hearts at home. :confused: office does'nt open until 12noon so i did'nt actually speak with anyone.

any help appreciated guys. :dizzy:

2belhaven
26-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Snap - Just did exactly the same thing and was about to ask the same question. I don't want/need to collect or request special delivery as i am led to believe it will simply be added to my Season Ticket Card.

Confused !

Westie1875
26-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Has anyone used the online ticket page to purchase tickets for the irvine meadow game yet?

I got to the checkout page, entered my maestro card details and there lay the snag, a £1.50 booking fee along with the drop down box for "collection" or " special delivery" (special delivery adding another £4.50) I'm asuming that i've to use collection if i wish to just add the game to my season card?

so.. not being 100% sure i didnt proceed and instead phoned the ticket office to be met with the lovely automated female, she lets me know that the current tickets on sale are Rangers at home followed by WESTHAM away then Hearts at home. :confused: office does'nt open until 12noon so i did'nt actually speak with anyone.

any help appreciated guys. :dizzy:

I had the same problem so like you did not buy the tickets, gonna go into the ticket office tomorrow and sort it out as I'd forgotten about the ridiculous £1.50 per ticket booking charge aswell.

ArabHibee
26-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I would assume you would click on the 'collection' box. However, I refuse to pay £1.50 booking fee for them doing absolutely nothing and will be going to the ticket office tomorrow to pay for my ticket for the Irvine Meadow game.

Hibs Class
26-12-2009, 10:46 AM
I clicked for collection as well, and then emailed the ticket office to ask if I needed to collect then or if they would be added to the card. I'm still waiting for a reply, tho' to be fair didn't email until about 8pm on Christmas Eve. Was a bit miffed to see a £3 booking fee for the two ST seats though, seems a bit of a rip-off.

Golden Bear
26-12-2009, 10:48 AM
I agree - 'tis very confusing.

I've opted to collect my ticket from the office as the whole on line procedure seems cumbersome and contradictory.

HibbyKeith
26-12-2009, 11:23 AM
will do the same i think. if the dropdown box had a "add to my season card" option i'd have just bought them. as previously said cumbersome and contradictory indeed.

Golden Bear
28-12-2009, 09:42 AM
I'm a season ticket holder who last week used the on line facility to order a ticket for the Irvine Meadow cup tie. I opted to collect my ticket and received a confirmatory e mail that the transaction was ok.

Yesterday I stood in a Q for 25 mins only to be told that there would be no ticket as such as my new card had been automatically credited so I should just present it as normal at the turnstile on the day of the game.

That was the prelude of a very miserable day. Others be warned!

Hibs Class
28-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I clicked for collection as well, and then emailed the ticket office to ask if I needed to collect then or if they would be added to the card. I'm still waiting for a reply, tho' to be fair didn't email until about 8pm on Christmas Eve. Was a bit miffed to see a £3 booking fee for the two ST seats though, seems a bit of a rip-off.

I got an email reply this morning to say the tickets had been added to the ST cards.

CorrieHibs
28-12-2009, 10:35 AM
I had the same problem so like you did not buy the tickets, gonna go into the ticket office tomorrow and sort it out as I'd forgotten about the ridiculous £1.50 per ticket booking charge aswell.

Snap got that as well. Whats with the West Ham game though?