PDA

View Full Version : walter a wee bit worried?

andyhibs
26-12-2009, 10:29 AM
in the sun today, uncle walt trying the old mind games trick , saying hibs can win the title,:blah: good to see hoggy at least is keeping feet firmly on the ground:top marks

HibbyAndy
26-12-2009, 10:37 AM
That auld pr!ck playing mind games and trying to put all the pressure on us, well it wont work you Hun twat.

Im liking how the media, newspapers etc are all creaming themselves how rangers are in great goalscoring form and are tight at the back, you will probably find WE are also in good goalscoring form and WE are also tight at the back..still, let them have all the attention..

andyhibs
26-12-2009, 10:41 AM
That auld pr!ck playing mind games and trying to put all the pressure on us, well it wont work you Hun twat.

Im liking how the media, newspapers etc are all creaming themselves how rangers are in great goalscoring form and are tight at the back, you will probably find WE are also in good goalscoring form and WE are also tight at the back..still, let them have all the attention..
creaming themselves and tight at the back in the same sentence , its just so wrong:rolleyes::cool2:

Mibbes Aye
26-12-2009, 11:09 AM
creaming themselves and tight at the back in the same sentence , its just so wrong:rolleyes::cool2:

:greengrin

:agree:

In some ways I'm happy with that sort of media attention and in some ways pissed off...

It's relatively new ground for us and we'll have to get used to this kind of media, should we aim to be consistent in what we're achieving.

The only way that we (or any other non-OF) club will change the narrative, will be through a sustained challenge and presence though. It will take two or three seasons to see whether we are demonstrating that.

down-the-slope
26-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Its fine...they know they can't run the usual 'Hibs player X to OF in Jan' stories as even the thickest of West Coast fans know how skint they are...so they need to look for new ways.

Notice how keen the West Coast Media was to get Levein away from DUFC to Scotland job......now why might that be :rolleyes:

hibiedude
26-12-2009, 11:53 AM
in the sun today, uncle walt trying the old mind games trick , saying hibs can win the title,:blah: good to see hoggy at least is keeping feet firmly on the ground:top marks

As some have said it's mind games from smith and the Glasgow media :agree:

Leithenhibby
26-12-2009, 12:31 PM

Just watched the Huns highlights V Motherwell, how bad were the well? SHOCKING, springs to mind.

Those uglies will know that they have been in a game come the final whistle. :cool2:

PISTOL1875
26-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Just watched the Huns highlights V Motherwell, how bad were the well? SHOCKING, springs to mind.

Those uglies will know that they have been in a game come the final whistle. :cool2:

Lets hope so.. The most soul destroying thing would be to come away from the game tomorrow , knowing that Rangers won the match without Hibs even turning up and competing...

Leithenhibby
26-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Lets hope so.. The most soul destroying thing would be to come away from the game tomorrow , knowing that Rangers won the match without Hibs even turning up and competing...

Always my biggest fear in any game. As long as we can compete, then I ask no more.:wink:

PISTOL1875
26-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Allways my biggest fear in any game. As long as we can compete, then I ask no more.:wink:

Correct.. All we ask for as fans is that our team puts a performance in and makes our opposition work for there victory..

Leithenhibby
26-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Correct.. All we ask for as fans is that our team puts a performance in and makes our opposition work for there victory..

:agree: Let battle commence. :cool2:

monktonharp
26-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Correct.. All we ask for as fans is that our team puts a performance in and makes our opposition work for there victory..er, are you conceding...........:hmmm:

monktonharp
26-12-2009, 01:32 PM
in the sun today, uncle walt trying the old mind games trick , saying hibs can win the title,:blah: good to see hoggy at least is keeping feet firmly on the ground:top markscant see auld Watty being worried at this stage,possibly a wee bit of the mind games but i'm sure he thinks it will end up with one or the other OF team with the prize at the end. a lot of Hibbies believe we can win the league,I'll reserve judgement for at least another half dozen games.:wink:

PISTOL1875
26-12-2009, 01:35 PM
er, are you conceding...........:hmmm:

Conceding what ??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

blueisthecolour
26-12-2009, 01:36 PM

Walter says hibs can win the league, it's mind games anyone say's they have no chance and it's disrepectful, no pleasing some.

ps

Merry xmas all

PISTOL1875
26-12-2009, 01:36 PM
:agree: Let battle commence. :cool2:

Defo.. We shouldn't fear those clowns tomorrow.. If we get in about them and stop them playing , we are more than capable of getting a result...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Given the very public outbursts from both halfs of the Old Firm about how the SPL is holding them back, it is vital for both of them that the league goes to either one of them, with the other finishing a close second and at least 20 points in front of the team in third. Then in the close season when RFC blame the league for forcing them to pay 12mill for the likes of Flop, and CFC tell us that Jackanory is a more lucrative platform to tell the Celtic story from [cringe], the other 10 clubs can resign from the SPL,throw our lot in with the SFL, and give them their two team league.

Phil D. Rolls
26-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Maybe Dishonest Walter is trying to ensure that his troops take the fixture seriously - by telling them that we could well win it if we beat them. Makes it into a game they must win.

Dashing Bob S
26-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Maybe everyone is reading too much into the tired, mundane responses by an old Hun into the mind-numbingly dull questions asked equally jaded, hungover hacks on moribund rags?

On perhaps it's just poor old Roberto here who is drowning in his own ennui, having already suffered four days of his in-laws with more to come.

Franck Stanton
26-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe Dishonest Walter is trying to ensure that his troops take the fixture seriously - by telling them that we could well win it if we beat them. Makes it into a game they must win.

Who gives a keek wot that auld git says anyway?

Mibbes Aye
26-12-2009, 04:38 PM

:agree: :greengrin

Maybe everyone is reading too much into the tired, mundane responses by an old Hun into the mind-numbingly dull questions asked equally jaded, hungover hacks on moribund rags?.

:agree:

On perhaps it's just poor old Roberto here who is drowning in his own ennui, having already suffered four days of his in-laws with more to come.

I tried drowning in my own ennui once but the taste of the accompanying olives didn't quite match the sauvignon blanc, despite the promises on the labels. Once again, disappoining vacuousness on my part I suspect. Must do better....

KWJ
26-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Been looking forward to the game for ages. Can't be cocky at all after they thumped Arabs 3-0 at their patch but if we don't lie down we've got the ability to take them especially with the fans getting right behind them.

GGTTH