PDA

View Full Version : Riordan Interview

PaulSmith
26-12-2009, 07:57 AM
A really good read and interview by Aiden Smith.

http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Interview-Derek-Riordan--39I.5938883.jp

Pedantic_Hibee
26-12-2009, 08:03 AM
I liked Hoggy's one as well where he said he wanted to chin Yogi after he got dropped.

Yogi would flick him across the East Stand, he's a YLT veteran :wink:

hibsbollah
26-12-2009, 08:31 AM
"I was dead jealous when Hibs won the CIS Cup without me and I'd love to really do something great with them":thumbsup:

bighairyfaeleith
26-12-2009, 08:39 AM
a good read, think it shows riordan is much more serious about his football now. Good news for us :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
26-12-2009, 08:43 AM
:thumbsup:

James70
26-12-2009, 09:06 AM
"Not Inverness; that's almost abroad".

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

ano hibby
26-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Is a great interview, very well written by a good Hibby.
Wonder why he never covered staying at ER, rest of his career etc.

Penrith Hibee
26-12-2009, 09:26 AM
It was quite heartening to read it. The laddie's grown up without losing that arrogant streak that I love.

--------
26-12-2009, 10:02 AM
I liked Hoggy's one as well where he said he wanted to chin Yogi after he got dropped.

Yogi would flick him across the East Stand, he's a YLT veteran :wink:

:agree: That's what I thought - probably a wise move NOT to. :devil:

But at least that's a more appropriate reaction than taking a hissy fit and asking for a transfer....

Hibs90
26-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Great article. But its Call of Duty not tour of duty. :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
26-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Best goal? "My first-ever against Hearts (Easter Road, SPL, 2004], a 30-yarder into the faraway top corner. Mind you, I've hit a few good ones against the Jambos."

Brilliant:thumbsup:

Good article and it seems Deeko has grown up and is a better player for it. Yogi seems to have installed a great work ethic along with good banter.

rainman
26-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Brilliant:thumbsup:

Good article and it seems Deeko has grown up and is a better player for it. Yogi seems to have installed a great work ethic along with good banter.

Does anybody else think this "New work ethic" is a bit of a myth?

Having seen him against Motherwell, Killie and Aberdeen I would say he did a fair bit or running against Motherwell but the cramp kind of gave his "New work ethic" story some legs to grow.

Hainan Hibs
26-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Does anybody else think this "New work ethic" is a bit of a myth?

Having seen him against Motherwell, Killie and Aberdeen I would say he did a fair bit or running against Motherwell but the cramp kind of gave his "New work ethic" story some legs to grow.

I was meaning the whole team since Yogi came in, not just Riordan.

rainman
26-12-2009, 04:13 PM
I was meaning the whole team since Yogi came in, not just Riordan.

Wasn't particuarly having a go at you mate. Just read the interview with Riordan and his new improved work ethic was mentioned a few times, along with his great form he is in just now. Smith mustn't have made it to Killie and Aberdeen.

silverhibee
26-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Wasn't particuarly having a go at you mate. Just read the interview with Riordan and his new improved work ethic was mentioned a few times, along with his great form he is in just now. Smith mustn't have made it to Killie and Aberdeen.

:yawn:

Hainan Hibs
26-12-2009, 04:19 PM

Gotcha:thumbsup:

NOLA
26-12-2009, 04:56 PM
is a great article! still cant believe after all these years later Blobby was willing to let Deeks and Whitty go to ICT in a swap for Bobby Mann :bitchy:

ancienthibby
26-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Thought it was a class interview and story - will be proven tomorrow when the Deeks goes and scores a winning hattrick against them Huns:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin