PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Season ticket question

Frogga
25-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Basically my mate who I go to the game with has gone home for Christmas with his Season Ticket in his wallet and my brother would like his seat for the Rangers game... Is there any way I can convince the ticket office to let him have it without any significant charges? I don't have any ID etc for my mate. I'm guessing its a long shot but worth asking if it saves 20 odd quid.

Archie70
25-12-2009, 11:01 PM
The only way you can do it is he claims to be the season ticket holder and forgot his ticket, pays to get in, then season ticket shows unused ticket at next game and gets his money back.

MoantheCabbage
26-12-2009, 10:08 AM
you havin a laugh? take the ticket go to the game have a good time. better bums on seats supporting hibs than it going to waste.

You dont have to tell the club **** all. if it makes yo feel better wearthe guys claes and wear a false beard hahahah

down-the-slope
26-12-2009, 10:23 AM
you havin a laugh? take the ticket go to the game have a good time. better bums on seats supporting hibs than it going to waste.

You dont have to tell the club **** all. if it makes yo feel better wearthe guys claes and wear a false beard hahahah

:confused: eh...what part of mate has gone home WITH ticket do you not get - its a card that needs scanned...no card no entry

andyhfc1875
26-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Basically my mate who I go to the game with has gone home for Christmas with his Season Ticket in his wallet and my brother would like his seat for the Rangers game... Is there any way I can convince the ticket office to let him have it without any significant charges? I don't have any ID etc for my mate. I'm guessing its a long shot but worth asking if it saves 20 odd quid. what u do mate is pay for the seat and claim it back when u next return with the season ticket for that seat,but you will have to prove ur id corresponds with the season ticket,hope this helps

Frogga
26-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Cheers folks!

MoantheCabbage
26-12-2009, 05:17 PM
:confused: eh...what part of mate has gone home WITH ticket do you not get - its a card that needs scanned...no card no entry

Obv my head wasnt working after the festivities and far too early to have been posting.

down-the-slope
26-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Obv my head wasnt working after the festivities and far too early to have been posting.

Over indulging in alcohol is not Big :wink: