PDA

View Full Version : Question Mascot - Hibs vs Rangers

MeAndMyBoys
24-12-2009, 07:13 PM
My eldest son has been picked to be a mascot for this game on the 27th - Much to the derision of my youngest - but that's another story...

Anyway We've never had anything like that and wondered what we could expect - wondering if stills/video camera is best and where you get to take the pictures etc from?

Any other general information most appreciated as I'd hate to be totally 'newbie' and miss out on something !!!

Cheers

Hibees07
24-12-2009, 07:38 PM
My eldest son has been picked to be a mascot for this game on the 27th - Much to the derision of my youngest - but that's another story...

Anyway We've never had anything like that and wondered what we could expect - wondering if stills/video camera is best and where you get to take the pictures etc from?

Any other general information most appreciated as I'd hate to be totally 'newbie' and miss out on something !!!

Cheers

Hi,

My son was mascot at the Hibs v Killie game.

You will be able to take plenty photo's (or video) inside the ground & changing rooms, its a bit more difficult getting photo's with the players as it very much depends on what happens at the end of the game.

We had to try and catch the players as the were leaving the stadium & some off them left by the 'back door'.

No matter what I'm sure your boy will have a great time, lets hope he is a lucky mascot!

:thumbsup: