PDA

View Full Version : Evening News Question of the Week

FansViews
24-12-2009, 12:19 AM
In the wake of Wotherspoon contract extension...

"Which players should Hibs try to sign on new contracts?"

ie players such as Ma-Kalambay, Murray and Benji are of out contract at the end of the season - do you want to keep them? Should others be offered extensions and if so, who?

Responses to fansviews@albagobragh.com with your name and location for inclusion in Boxing Day's Evening News. Ta!

FansViews
26-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Bump!

HibbyAndy
26-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I wouldnt be too fussed about losing Makalamby or Benji, although i do think Benji has got the talent he just doesnt look interested at times and may be playing for a future away from Easter Road.

Makalambay makes one error to many for me and id like to see another goalkeeper come in, in the summer to push Stack for the number 1 slot.

Ian Murray is a must to be signed on a new contract! Plays with his heart on his sleeve and its no coincidence we have only let in 10 goals this season with guys like him in the heart of defence.

Fife-Hibee
26-12-2009, 07:42 PM
I wouldnt be too fussed about losing Makalamby or Benji, although i do think Benji has got the talent he just doesnt look interested at times and may be playing for a future away from Easter Road.

Makalambay makes one error to many for me and id like to see another goalkeeper come in, in the summer to push Stack for the number 1 slot.

Ian Murray is a must to be signed on a new contract! Plays with his heart on his sleeve and its no coincidence we have only let in 10 goals this season with guys like him in the team.

:top marks

hibs is life
26-12-2009, 08:32 PM
a would get them all back on coz benji is a good player and a think he is owes us goals

FansViews
26-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Can those who are replying (or want to reply) drop me a line with your name and location so your comments can appear in the paper? More the merrier here - could do with a few more! :thumbsup: