GreenCastle
24-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Love it :thumbsup:

Well done :notworthy:

Favourite goal of the season still against the huns last time :top marks

RMQ1967
24-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Good vid & a couple of observations:

1) Seems to have lost a pile of weight in recent weeks - looking lean & sharp.

2) Fair majority of those goals looked very similar & slotted away to the right of the keeper.

down-the-slope
24-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Apart from second against Dons he does not do tap ins....they all had a high degree of skill / difficulty.

He is as right footed as Fletch was left footed

ballengeich
24-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Apart from second against Dons he does not do tap ins....they all had a high degree of skill / difficulty.

You're right about the degree of difficulty. Can we get ice-skating judges to apply a multiplier to his goals?

I've been thinking of him as a bit like Kris Boyd - a goalscorer who's difficult to fit into a team because the ball bounces off him and he doesn't link up well with teammates. Still a great talent.

NoTottiNoParty
24-12-2009, 01:18 AM
I don't think he's particularly good.... until he gets into the opposition penalty box, when he becomes a different player! haha

his 1st against St J, huns and 1st against Motherwell show how strong he is at holding off defenders as well

ballengeich
24-12-2009, 01:21 AM
I don't think he's particularly good.... until he gets into the opposition penalty box, when he becomes a different player! haha

his 1st against St J, huns and 1st against Motherwell show how strong he is at holding off defenders as well

Like I said in the post above - a bit like Kris Boyd.

I've frequently watched him failing to control the ball when it's played to him and wondered if that's why he didn't make the grade in the top English division.

Calvin
24-12-2009, 01:28 AM
I've frequently watched him failing to control the ball when it's played to him and wondered if that's why he didn't make the grade in the top English division.

:agree:

At times he really has a woeful first touch. Great in the box but earlier in the season when he was in the attacking midfielder role it didn't work - has he just not got the technical ability?

HH81
24-12-2009, 05:22 AM
2) Fair majority of those goals looked very similar & slotted away to the right of the keeper.

Funny enough I noticed that :greengrin

Lets hope he slots them other side over xmas and new year and tricks the keepers :wink::greengrin

Prof. Shaggy
24-12-2009, 09:27 AM

Two of these goals were scored with his left foot - including his equaliser at Ibrox, the best so far.

Big90inOz
24-12-2009, 11:52 AM
I think not only is he fitter but the delivery into him is getting better as his team mates get to know him.

Baw187
24-12-2009, 12:20 PM
I think not only is he fitter but the delivery into him is getting better as his team mates get to know him.

:agree: Referring to my post the other day, it has a lot to do with the set up of the attacking 4 players now. He is playing of the shoulder while the other 3 slot him in.

Jones28
24-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Reminded me of Gary o'conner for some reason :thumbsup:

Mon the Hibees! :flag:

Aldo
24-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Still finding his feet but getting sharper by the game. His goal against the Huns was my fav. Wot a finish.

Sorry but do we think Fletch would of scored a goal like that with his right foot??? Think not. (Still a quality player though).

Service needs to be right on Sunday and we need to give as good as we get and if so I am sure our front line, especially Stokes will get a goal at least.

The problem the Huns have is who to stop???

GreenCastle
24-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Zemmama 3 assits :top marks

HibbyAndy
24-12-2009, 04:46 PM
The boys a goalscorer theres nae getting away from that :agree:

GreenCastle
27-12-2009, 09:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO-W2kXlZOU

Todays goal

Another Zemmama assist = x4 now for season

cleanyman