PDA

View Full Version : Tony Mowbray

JCHibby
23-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Just seen his latest moan, refs aren't doing enough to protect players like ooor Aiden.

I used to like this guy and really appreciated what he did for us, but I am now finding it harder and harder to tolerate this guy. He has turned into a greeting face bairn.

You got beat because you play pretty football but are defensivly brutal. END OF, oh and PS hope we do a huddle at Darkheid when we hump you!:grr::grr:

...WentToMowAnSPL
23-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Just seen his latest moan, refs aren't doing enough to protect players like ooor Aiden.

I used to like this guy and really appreciated what he did for us, but I am now finding it harder and harder to tolerate this guy. He has turned into a greeting face bairn.

You got beat because you play pretty football but are defensivly brutal. END OF, oh and PS hope we do a huddle at Darkheid when we hump you!:grr::grr:

Agreed. What is it with Celtic ? I used to like Dalgish, Strachan and Mowbray before they went to that club, and they end up torn faced delusional moaning gits within a matter of minutes ! Amazing :grr:

johnrebus
23-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Don't seem to remember Mowbray having a go at McManus when he took out Andy Driver in act of blatant thuggery recently ?

I doubt if ( the fallen ) Saint Tony will still be at Darkheid next May.......,

:bitchy:

Greenblood70
23-12-2009, 12:38 PM

He's a worse manager than you mate!!!:wink::greengrin

Jim44
23-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Mowbray is the most nervous and vulnerable manager in the SPL and if Rangers keep their heads in front he is a goner in May.

JCHibby
23-12-2009, 12:39 PM
He's a worse manager than you mate!!!:wink::greengrin

Heed doon.... and suck...!

Greenblood70
23-12-2009, 12:40 PM
:lips seal:shocked::shocked:

.Sean.
23-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Not a Mogga fan anymore.

He's turned into a right ungracious, Celtic :asshole:

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Not a Mogga fan anymore.

He's turned into a right ungracious, Celtic :asshole:

I think that in technical speak Mowbray is being " Celtic Minded".

Billychaotic182
23-12-2009, 02:28 PM
I stopped liking him after that huddle on ER

CorrieHibs
23-12-2009, 02:42 PM
I lost all respect for him after he refused to watch the footage of McGeadys dive and his comments after the Dundee United game total pri*k. If he is to go in May. Who do you's think they will go for?

Keith_M
23-12-2009, 02:48 PM
I lost all respect for him after he refused to watch the footage of McGeadys dive and his comments after the Dundee United game total pri*k. If he is to go in May. Who do you's think they will go for?

Yogi....

:offski:

Hainan Hibs
23-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Like Gordon Strachan, Tony Mowbray has become "Celtic Minded", in other words a complete up himself "the world is against us" ********.

I lost most of my respect for him when he left hibs the way he did, but any respect left for him was lost when he organised the huddle in the middle of the pitch at the end of that game.

The man is a complete Thomas Tank and I hope it continues to go belly up at Septic Park.

Baldy Foghorn
23-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Mowbray is the most nervous and vulnerable manager in the SPL and if Rangers keep their heads in front he is a goner in May.

Agree, really got no time for him

Keith_M
23-12-2009, 03:02 PM

:agree:

I feel Rangers are now favourites for the title. If they do win, Mowbray will probably be out the door.

Davy Mac
23-12-2009, 03:08 PM
It's never bothered me for a second the day he left ER.....

Even though the lure of EPL would attract any ambitious manager he still turned his back on Hibs - end off.

matty_f
23-12-2009, 03:10 PM
It must be what being 'Celtc minded' is. Greet about everything and anything that happens to you, whilst at the same time ignoring entirely the wrongs of your own team.

Dashing Bob S
23-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Looking forward to him getting out of that poisoned sectarian two-horse race so he can rediscover his humanity. See also Strachan, O'Neill.