PDA

View Full Version : Bamba will NOT play against the huns...

Hibs90
23-12-2009, 10:30 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/12/23/hibs-unhappy-as-ivory-coast-rule-sol-bamba-out-of-rangers-game-86908-21917777/

:boo hoo:

Jim44
23-12-2009, 10:55 AM
I can't help feeling Hughes knows that the Ivorians will bow to pressure from the EPL and that all their 'big' players will be given permission to arrive late. If and when this happens, I'm changing my World Cup allegiance to Honduras. :greengrin

Leithenhibby
23-12-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm sure I read somewhere that the IC coach has called everyone up early, could be wrong

Aldo
23-12-2009, 11:43 AM
WOuld be really dissapointed if Toure Drgoba etc got to go late and Sol was told to go. WOuld get onto Fifa if I were Hughes and RP and see what they say?? Probably get told to GTF cos we are scottish.

Up to their manager I would suspect.

cappoquinboy
23-12-2009, 05:30 PM
In answer to the OP statement

Oh yes he will :wink:

Woody1985
23-12-2009, 05:34 PM
WOuld be really dissapointed if Toure Drgoba etc got to go late and Sol was told to go. WOuld get onto Fifa if I were Hughes and RP and see what they say?? Probably get told to GTF cos we are scottish.

Up to their manager I would suspect.

That was my first thought.

The same rules should apply to all. I could understand if it was one or two players but if there's a few from EPL & Championship (?) and all of them are allowed to stay I'd be pissed off.

Titch
23-12-2009, 05:48 PM

Not sure if your havin a panto style laugh or you know something care to explain:grr:

cappoquinboy
23-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Big Sol WILL be available for the Rangers game :wink:

brydekirk
23-12-2009, 09:52 PM

i will believe you, as i think yogi is playing mind games, but you should keep it to yourself.:agree:

down-the-slope
23-12-2009, 10:18 PM
If EPL teams play their IC players on Monday then the SFA had beter support Hibs in making a serious official complaint...

Good to Hear that Bamba - according to Yogi - also was desperate to play in Gers game and asked IC manager to let him stay 24hrs later but was turned down

Jim44
23-12-2009, 10:21 PM

i will believe you, as i think yogi is playing mind games, but you should keep it to yourself.:agree:

Source?

Bamba will not be playing against Rangers. Source John Hughes. I know who I believe.

cappoquinboy
27-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Should've had a little more faith Jim :wink:

IWasThere2016
27-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Source?

Bamba will not be playing against Rangers. Source John Hughes. I know who I believe.

He will you know :wink:

The Voice Of Reason
27-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Source?

Oh Jim.

I really think you should come back on here and apologise ! :wink:

The Voice Of Reason
27-12-2009, 09:32 PM

An impressive piece of inside info cappoquinboy, especially as you posted it on the 23rd of Dec :agree:

hibs0666
27-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Source?

Nae luck - Yogi is such a big kidder. :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
28-12-2009, 10:19 AM
He didn't, but to be fair he wasn't alone.

Jim44
28-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Source?

Should've had a little more faith Jim :wink:

Oh Jim.

I really think you should come back on here and apologise ! :wink:

OK I got it wrong..................I should have said that Makalamby, Riordan, Nish, Hogg and Rankin wouldn't be playing against Rangers. Now that would have been some prediction. :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
28-12-2009, 10:32 PM
OK I got it wrong..................I should have said that Makalamby, Riordan, Nish, Hogg and Rankin wouldn't be playing against Rangers. Now that would have been some prediction. :greengrin

:thumbsup:

Fair play for acknowledging that you got it wrong mate!

blueisthecolour
28-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Does anyone think the result would be different had bamba not played, would rangers have scored more or would hibs have played a decent replacement for him?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Does anyone think the result would be different had bamba not played, would rangers have scored more or would hibs have played a decent replacement for him?

Score would have been 3 - 1 as Bamba was only culpable for one of the 4 goals handed on a plate.

How many goals would rangers have scored had we not been so charitable?

hibeemikey21
28-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Score would have been 3 - 1 as Bamba was only culpable for one of the 4 goals handed on a plate.

So who would have stepped in and put in this world class performance then? I think it could have been a cricket score without Bamba. He was immense.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-12-2009, 12:04 AM
So who would have stepped in and put in this world class performance then? I think it could have been a cricket score without Bamba. He was immense.

I was being facetious for the benefit of our little blue nosed friend.

hibeemikey21
29-12-2009, 12:09 AM
I was being facetious for the benefit of our little blue nosed friend.

Oh god. I feel a tad silly, I didnt read the quote you were responding to which helps clarify your tone. Ill be digging a large hole in the ground now......

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Oh god. I feel a tad silly, I didnt read the quote you were responding to which helps clarify your tone. Ill be digging a large hole in the ground now......

Nae Probs. And Bamba was immense.

I think our visitor was impressed as well....

hibs is life
29-12-2009, 12:42 AM
a cant wait till stack is back coz maka is bad and real bad he has done it time after time so hope we get a new keeper 2 posh stack 4 number 1

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 03:21 PM

Did you not see super Ally before the game, I think we where being charitable not letting him get his boots back on and only having miller and boyd on:wink:

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Did you not see super Ally before the game, I think we where being charitable not letting him get his boots back on and only having miller and boyd on:wink:

A hope Celtc destroy the Huns on Sunday :agree:

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 03:24 PM
A hope Celtc destroy the Huns on Sunday :agree:

You hoping that prob annoys me as much as it would annoy you if I was to say I hope hearts hammer hibs, Be honest it woulnd't bother you would it:wink:

MSK
29-12-2009, 03:36 PM
You hoping that prob annoys me as much as it would annoy you if I was to say I hope hearts hammer hibs, Be honest it woulnd't bother you would it:wink:If one of our resident yams came on & said he hopes yams would leather hibs we would more likely treat it with the contempt it deserves ...& rip him a new hole ...see thats banter between hibs & hearts ..you on the other hand are a hun & such a quote would prob be less tolerated ...we dont have the same banter wi you lot...never have..never will...

All in my humblest opinion of course ..

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 03:41 PM
If one of our resident yams came on & said he hopes yams would leather hibs we would more likely treat it with the contempt it deserves ...& rip him a new hole ...see thats banter between hibs & hearts ..you on the other hand are a hun & such a quote would prob be less tolerated ...we dont have the same banter wi you lot...never have..never will...

Couldnt have put it any better K.:agree:

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 04:12 PM
If one of our resident yams came on & said he hopes yams would leather hibs we would more likely treat it with the contempt it deserves ...& rip him a new hole ...see thats banter between hibs & hearts ..you on the other hand are a hun & such a quote would prob be less tolerated ...we dont have the same banter wi you lot...never have..never will...

My point is No one is going to be bothered what I think or hope who wins in your derby, I don't expect them to, the same as I couldn't care less if hibby andy wants celtic to hammer rangers, if it was jack regan saying that, thats different as it would be banter between a rangers fan and celtic fan.

Anyway im sure hibby andy wanted rangers hammered at the weekend and we all know what happened there:na na:

MSK
29-12-2009, 04:15 PM
My point is No one is going to be bothered what I think or hope who wins in your derby, :Correct ...

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 04:17 PM
My point is No one is going to be bothered what I think or hope who wins in your derby, I don't expect them to, the same as I couldn't care less if hibby andy wants celtic to hammer rangers, if it was jack regan saying that, thats different as it would be banter between a rangers fan and celtic fan.

Anyway im sure hibby andy wanted rangers hammered at the weekend and we all know what happened there:na na:

I didnt say i wanted Celtc to hammer the Huns at the weekend i said want Celtc to DESTROY the Huns :wink:

My point is No one is going to be bothered what I think

You got that bit right.

ArabHibee
29-12-2009, 04:17 PM
My point is No one is going to be bothered what I think or hope who wins in your derby

To be honest, no-one is bothered what you think full stop.

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Correct ...

Great minds and all that :greengrin

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 04:19 PM
To be honest, no-one is bothered what you think full stop.

:greengrin

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Correct ...

the same as im not bothered if hibs fans want rangers destroyed by celtic, the point ive been making since hibby andy made his statement thinking it would bother me:wink:

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 04:49 PM
the same as im not bothered if hibs fans want rangers destroyed by celtic, the point ive been making since hibby andy made his statement thinking it would bother me:wink:

It is bothering you tho ,akin tell..:greengrin.

Nowt better than a Hun sitting behind his keyboard raging :cool2:

MSK
29-12-2009, 04:54 PM
the same as im not bothered if hibs fans want rangers destroyed by celtic, the point ive been making since hibby andy made his statement thinking it would bother me:wink:It is obviously irking you ..my suggestion then in this instance & because its that time o the year would be tae give HibbyAndy a great big cyber snog !!!! ...nae tongues mind ..ye dont know where he has been !!!! :wink:

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 04:56 PM
It is obviously irking you ..my suggestion then in this instance & because its that time o the year would be tae give HibbyAndy a great big cyber snog !!!! ...nae tongues mind ..ye dont know where he has been !!!! :wink:

:hilarious :hilarious

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-12-2009, 05:00 PM

Once the bank sell Boyd and Miller, old Sally might need to pull his boots on again... :wink:

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Once the bank sell Boyd and Miller, old Sally might need to pull his boots on again... :wink:

He would still finish top goal scorer

Hibs90
29-12-2009, 05:09 PM

:faf::rolleyes:

ArabHibee
29-12-2009, 05:13 PM

We're talking football here, no scoring with birds. :wink:

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 05:15 PM
It is bothering you tho ,akin tell..:greengrin.

Nowt better than a Hun sitting behind his keyboard raging :cool2:

Not at all im sitting counting the points between my team and yours and think maybe KT won't be that far off with his prediction:party:

HibbiesandtheBaddies

:greengrin

blueisthecolour
We're talking football here, no scoring with birds. :wink:

He would be 2nd behind our keeper:wink:

MSK
He would still finish top goal scorerI suppose wi Boyd or Mcmoist on the park no many folk would notice the difference anyway eh ..:rolleyes:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Not at all im sitting counting the points between my team and yours and think maybe KT won't be that far off with his prediction:party:

KT probably is right. He's still a fud faced tw@t though. :greengrin

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 05:18 PM
I suppose wi Boyd or Mcmoist on the park no many folk would notice the difference anyway eh ..:rolleyes:

Your right, all they would notice would be the ball in the back of the net:top marks

remember lads it's just banter, I can see the gtf messages coming soon

MSK
29-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Your right, all they would notice would be the ball in the back of the net:top marks

remember lads it's just banter, I can see the gtf messages coming soonNae ..i was referring tae their humongous erses !!!!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-12-2009, 05:37 PM

remember lads it's just banter, I can see the gtf messages coming soon

So, hows the banter measuring up. Any better than you get on the Sellick websites?

Is this the kind of banter you have wi they boys? http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/chewinthefat/downloads/wallpaper/wallpaper7_wee.html :greengrin

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 05:43 PM
So, hows the banter measuring up. Any better than you get on the Sellick websites?

Is this the kind of banter you have wi they boys? http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/tv/chewinthefat/downloads/wallpaper/wallpaper7_wee.html :greengrin

See your getting to know me very well:faf:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-12-2009, 05:47 PM
See your getting to know me very well:faf:

Socks? 2 fir a pound? :greengrin

HibbyAndy
29-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Socks? 2 fir a pound? :greengrin

Or 3 for 50p.

blueisthecolour
29-12-2009, 05:55 PM
SPORT Socks? 2 fir a pound? :greengrin