PDA

View Full Version : How About

bighairyfaeleith
23-12-2009, 08:35 AM
we sell no one and buy a couple of quality players to strengthen the team in January.

The take the bigot brothers and show them how football should be played

:notworthy:

Get it right ****ing up these dirty weegie *******s!!!!!

RoYO!
23-12-2009, 08:55 AM
how likely is it that kris botd leaves them in jan? they'd be doomed without him

Ritchie
23-12-2009, 09:01 AM
how likely is it that kris botd leaves them in jan? they'd be doomed without him

not likely, he doesnt want to leave rangers so he'll only leave if rangers get offered a good bit of money for him, which i cant see happening.

Mikey
23-12-2009, 09:03 AM
we sell no one and buy a couple of quality players to strengthen the team in January.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=162663

:wink:

McD
23-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Just something to consider:

An offer from *insert lower-mid level prem club of your choice* comes in at 2.5 millionish, in january for Bamba.

Hibs negotiate a deal where we receive only 2 mill, but get to keep bamba 'on loan' until the end of the season, but ultimately get 500k less. Now I'm sure Rod would want the cash, but what would we as fans want? Considering the potential of what this season could be, and he has been a standout at the back, with no obvious replacement (yet).

Could his presence be the difference between a distant 3rd/4th, or a strong 3rd place, possibly sneak top 2, maybe even the holy grail......

Thoughts?

:greengrin

Ritchie
23-12-2009, 09:50 AM

An offer from *insert lower-mid level prem club of your choice* comes in at 2.5 millionish, in january for Bamba.

Hibs negotiate a deal where we receive only 2 mill, but get to keep bamba 'on loan' until the end of the season, but ultimately get 500k less. Now I'm sure Rod would want the cash, but what would we as fans want? Considering the potential of what this season could be, and he has been a standout at the back, with no obvious replacement (yet).

Could his presence be the difference between a distant 3rd/4th, or a strong 3rd place, possibly sneak top 2, maybe even the holy grail......

Thoughts?

bamba is worth more than £2.5m so i'd tell them to shove it up their erse.

we need to keep him till after the world cup.... his value will rocket after he gets MOM in every ivory coast game :greengrin

Dibben
23-12-2009, 10:01 AM

Thoughts?

I'd take that deal (money would have to be more though)!!! Would be good for Bamba too, he gets his pay rise now, and keeps playing top team football in the run up to the World cup!!!

BH.

McD
23-12-2009, 12:01 PM
bamba is worth more than £2.5m so i'd tell them to shove it up their erse.

we need to keep him till after the world cup.... his value will rocket after he gets MOM in every ivory coast game :greengrin

I only used 2.5 as thats the aroud the number people keep talking about, personally I agree with you lol :greengrin

I also agree that his value will increase at the world cup.

The point I was making that I think he is more important to us in the team, than a little bit extra cash in the bank. :greengrin