PDA

View Full Version : Attendances

Alex Trager
22-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Right i know this is very petty and yamish but on JK they are always ripping into us about our attendencs and many respond with the fact hearts count season tickets that dont turn up etc... now by all acounts they can go ahead and keep up their pathetic envious attempts at bettering themselves but after watching sportscene last night there is no way on this plaet that they sold out on sunday or came near to it so t just prooves they count the seats instead of how many bums are actually occupying them:notworthy::notworthy:

Keith_M
22-12-2009, 03:32 PM
If they had as many people attending as they claim, there'd be no need to have one of their games over the festive period with tickets at £10/£5. That's apparently on offer if they buy the ticket by the 24th.

hibee-shtuggie
22-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Right i know this is very petty and yamish but on JK they are always ripping into us about our attendencs and many respond with the fact hearts count season tickets that dont turn up etc... now by all acounts they can go ahead and keep up their pathetic envious attempts at bettering themselves but after watching sportscene last night there is no way on this plaet that they sold out on sunday or came near to it so t just prooves they count the seats instead of how many bums are actually occupying them:notworthy::notworthy:

attendances are never very accurate...its very difficult to know what attendances are for obvious reasons...but yeah no way they had a sellout on sunday there were plenty empty seats.

Alex Trager
22-12-2009, 03:36 PM
as i wrote this they had allready started a thread about the derby, and that is the only game we sell out

Sergey
22-12-2009, 03:45 PM
It's not just the Yams that are guilty of anomalies in reporting attendances.

At the recent Arsenal Vs Hull match, Arsenal announced the attendance during the 2nd half as 60,006 (The Emirates Stadium has a capacity of 60,355) but the ground was barely half-full (or empty as the case may be).

Ireallywasthere
22-12-2009, 06:01 PM
just under 13000 came through the turnstiles at the PBS on Sunday - to be accurate, 6 under

RIP
23-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Right i know this is very petty and yamish but on JK they are always ripping into us about our attendencs

:agree:

Sean

In nearly 50 years of being a Hibee not a single maroon balloon has ever ripped into me about our attendances. That's because Hearts are no more relevant to me than Gillingham Town or Stranraer. It's also because I don't spend my time reading a website created by and for the sole interest of Hearts fans.

C'mon mate - get a life

lyonhibs
23-12-2009, 10:18 AM
As per a previous similar thread about the Yams wee-boabied obsession with numbers:

What I don't get is why some Hearts fans are so impressed that they are - allegedly - getting approx 2,000 more per game than us.

A kids season ticket costs something like 2 bob and an empty Barr Cola bottle.

If you even so much as look at buying a strip/doormat/mug in the club store they appear to positively fling multiple free tickets at you.

These 2 examples can either be taken as "excellent gestures" by the clubs towards there fans, or as desperate attempts to generate cash/gain brownie points with supporters who've been subjected to such comedy *****e this season.

Imagine if you'd banged out £350 on a platinum season ticket at Crimecastle, had bought the strip full price before the season started, and don't have any bairns - you'd be absolutely spewing right now, before even accounting for the fact that the team is *****, the manager spouts the most fantastic bollocks after every game and their owner only ever deigns them with his presence (never his actual cash) so that he can let loose on yet another comedy rant about Scottish Football and how every government agency ever is out to kick his ickle Hearts team off the pitch.

If they want to get throbbers over the fact that they've been blackmailed into showing up to watch that rubbish, whereas actually staying away might constitute a decent attempt at this "protest/revolution" that's been in the pipeline for about 18 months, then they can have it.

Oh, and finally:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...le/default.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/table/default.stm)

END OF

Dipped flake
23-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Who said it was a sellout on Sunday???? The official attendance was about 1,000 below capacity. And, as has been stated on here countless times, Hearts count season tickets whether they turn up or not; it's not exactly a big secret.

Dipped flake
23-12-2009, 10:54 AM
just under 13000 came through the turnstiles at the PBS on Sunday - to be accurate, 6 under

Sorry, but that is blatantly untrue. I noticed you posted that info on a previous post but couldn't be bothered quesioning it but if you really believe there were 4 1/2 thousand empty seats I worry about you. Where you 'may' be correct is that there were just under 13,000 Jambos at the game, plus 3,000+ weegies

Cabbage East
23-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Sorry, but that is blatantly untrue. I noticed you posted that info on a previous post but couldn't be bothered quesioning it but if you really believe there were 4 1/2 thousand empty seats I worry about you. Where you 'may' be correct is that there were just under 13,000 Jambos at the game, plus 3,000+ weegies

graham rix.

Dipped flake
23-12-2009, 11:12 AM
graham rix.

Sorry you've lost me there????

Hibs7
23-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Who said it was a sellout on Sunday???? The official attendance was about 1,000 below capacity. And, as has been stated on here countless times, Hearts count season tickets whether they turn up or not; it's not exactly a big secret.

Eh! doh, how can it be an official attendance if they count seats that have not gone through the turnstiles, more like made up, maybe was, could have been if everybody had turned up attendance figures... you lot are cheats in everything you do and you have even admitted it.

Dipped flake
23-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Eh! doh, how can it be an official attendance if they count seats that have not gone through the turnstiles, more like made up, maybe was, could have been if everybody had turned up attendance figures... you lot are cheats in everything you do and you have even admitted it.

Not sure how old you are but if older than 15 then maybe you shoul grow up a bit...cheats, cheats, cheats, it's not fair I tell you........:bye:

BigKev
23-12-2009, 11:33 AM

If you don't like what's posted on here you can always F*** Off back to brokeback.

Jones28
23-12-2009, 11:38 AM

Sean

In nearly 50 years of being a Hibee not a single maroon balloon has ever ripped into me about our attendances. That's because Hearts are no more relevant to me than Gillingham Town or Stranraer. It's also because I don't spend my time reading a website created by and for the sole interest of Hearts fans.

C'mon mate - get a life

johnrebus
23-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Sorry you've lost me there????

If only ............,

:rolleyes:

Big Frank
23-12-2009, 11:48 AM

Sorry lads, but I'm wi' dipped flake here.

We need to stop getting in a lather about the deluded. They have been full of **** for years now. If it gets a few yams excited about their size - so what? It makes them even more pathetic.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never in the history of Scottish Football has there been a support and club as simply ridiculous as h***ts.
:jamboclow

Green Mikey
23-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Exaggerating attendance figures will only serve to give Hearts the honour of the best attended club to go bust in Scottish Football.

Dashing Bob S
23-12-2009, 12:36 PM
I don't think that anybody should be disputing the accuracy of Hearts figures. There are no grounds for doing this at all.:faf:

This is a club who owe money to themselves and literally give season tickets away (but, presumably, only to themselves.)

You can give away cheap season tickets, and pretend you have a bigger support than a club who adopt a sensible commercial pricing policy, and crow about 'size' as much as you like. Unfortunately, there is a thing called photographic evidence, and despite the counting of non-attenders as attendees, nobody is taking these claims seriously. Least of all I expect, Los Yambolinos themselves. This figures obsession from so many Yams bears the desperation of the propagandist.

The truth is that Hearts have a small and dwindling support, now that the glory hunters are wising up. Nobody can take their figures seriously, it's a bit like unemployment under the Thatcher government.

Hank Schrader
23-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Not sure how old you are but if older than 15 then maybe you shoul grow up a bit...cheats, cheats, cheats, it's not fair I tell you........:bye:

Or maybe you should just clear off if you don't like whats being said on here? :rolleyes: