PDA

View Full Version : Yams tickets in their end

Sloppy
22-12-2009, 02:02 PM
how many have they sold? how manys left?

Fantic
22-12-2009, 02:36 PM
I would guess that all their tickets sold out within about 6 minutes of going on sale, and there's a waiting list of around 397,000 down Tynie way. Thats what big teams do.

Mixu62
22-12-2009, 07:50 PM
I would guess that all their tickets sold out within about 6 minutes of going on sale, and there's a waiting list of around 397,000 down Tynie way. Thats what big teams do.

But they won't have paid for them yet. They'll wait for the final demand in the post.

On a side note, it's just over 10 days to derby day and the words "big and physical" haven't appeared on .net yet. How soon is too soon?

scott7_0(Prague)
22-12-2009, 08:10 PM
But they won't have paid for them yet. They'll wait for the final demand in the post.

On a side note, it's just over 10 days to derby day and the words "big and physical" haven't appeared on .net yet. How soon is too soon?

Too late it just did, some fanny called Mixu....:greengrin

"big and physical"

HibbyAndy
22-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Hearts and selling out at Easter RD just dont go.

Mare like they are shightin it.

jgl07
22-12-2009, 08:31 PM
No problem they will borrow the money from themselves.

Judas Iscariot
22-12-2009, 09:23 PM
No problem they will borrow the money from themselves.

As all big important organisations do :agree:

:cool2:

blackpoolhibs
22-12-2009, 11:06 PM
With the way hearts count ticket sales, I'm anticipating a crowd of around 25000 at easter road on the 3rd.

Pedantic_Hibee
22-12-2009, 11:11 PM
With the way hearts count ticket sales, I'm anticipating a crowd of around 25000 at easter road on the 3rd.

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Which makes it all the more funnier how they continually try and score petty points over us, at least we count the bodies that actually make their way through the turnstiles; whereas as they plums add season-ticket holders who haven't even turned up to the attendance figures.

Not forgetting their £19 season tickets for the kids which is an act that surely deserves an investigation by Social Services as a rare form of child abuse being forced to watch eye-bleeding hoofball by a big, physical side like StrugglingHearts.

Mixu62
22-12-2009, 11:22 PM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Which makes it all the more funnier how they continually try and score petty points over us, at least we count the bodies that actually make their way through the turnstiles; whereas as they plums add season-ticket holders who haven't even turned up to the attendance figures.

Not forgetting their £19 season tickets for the kids which is an act that surely deserves an investigation by Social Services as a rare form of child abuse being forced to watch eye-bleeding hoofball by a big, physical side like StrugglingHearts.

See, he said it too!!:greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
22-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Hearts could have 11 midgets in their team and still be a "big, physical side".

:greengrin

Fantic
23-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Hearts and selling out at Easter RD just dont go.

Mare like they are shightin it.

Never a truer word said.

Danderhall Hibs
23-12-2009, 11:02 AM

We've still got 2 games to play before the big physical side come to ER - I expect it'll make an appearance sometime next week.