PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Remember

suavegav
21-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Just a little word with all my fellow hibbies, we play st Johnstone on the 30th Dec. This is equally important for us over the xmas period. 3 points up there are vitol. Cmon the hibees.

spudhib
21-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Most of the tabloids seem to have forgotten as well as they where banging on about us winning the next two games(Huns and Yams) for a credible title challenge.

HibbyAndy
21-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Imagine if we beat the Huns and the Super 'J's' heading into the derby with Celtic beating rangers we may (if celtic drop 1 mare point between then) go top :greengrin

ifs ifs ifs though.:cool2:

bingo70
21-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Just a little word with all my fellow hibbies, we play st Johnstone on the 30th Dec. This is equally important for us over the xmas period. 3 points up there are vitol. Cmon the hibees.

Reading what Zemmama had to say in the Sun this morning i think he'd forgotten about this game, sure he was talking about us having two home games in a row against Rangers and Hearts now.

If we're to have an off day over the christmas period i wouldn't have too many complaints if it's this one to be fair, losing to them could give us a wee boot up the erse before the derby.

suavegav
21-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Reading what Zemmama had to say in the Sun this morning i think he'd forgotten about this game, sure he was talking about us having two home games in a row against Rangers and Hearts now.

If we're to have an off day over the christmas period i wouldn't have too many complaints if it's this one to be fair, losing to them could give us a wee boot up the erse before the derby.

I wouldnae put it past them as they have played us off the park twice this season already.

HibbyAndy
21-12-2009, 07:52 PM
I wouldnae put it past them as they have played us off the park twice this season already.

They can play us off the park again if they want. as long as its us that take the spoils.

Liam89
21-12-2009, 08:08 PM

Very true, we seem to be getting played off the park every other week but we still win. :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
21-12-2009, 08:29 PM
I'd say it was the game of the three we are the most likely to lose.

Spike Mandela
21-12-2009, 08:34 PM
One game at a time boys, one game at a time:thumbsup::tree